It's never too late

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Minhyuk(btb) didn't know what to do. There was a large box in his room. The tag just said congratulations. Minhyuk glanced over his shoulder to see if he was being punked but there was no one behind him other than Steve. Steve was of course the skeleton in his closet. He was a pretty chill roommate. Definitely better than the other btob members but Minhyuk would never break their hearts like that.

The box started to move and Minhyuk took a few steps back. Steve handed him a bat and Minhyuk held it like he was going to hit a touchdown… That's the right spot, right? The top finally ripped off and out popped 7 Minhyuks and a Minhyun gasping for air.

“I told you we should have put air holes.” Minhyuk(cnb) whined.

“I'll do it next time.” Minhyuk(m6) painted out.

“why didn't you open the gift instantly!?” Minhyuk(mx) shouted as he pointed at Minhyuk(btb).

“I couldn't trust it” Minhyuk(btb) shrugged then handed the bat back to Steve.

“you little .” Bbomb grumbled out.

“is no one going to question the skeleton?” Minhyuk(dc) asked.

Minhyuk ignored everyone and aksed “what are we celebrating anyways?”

“your solo debut.” Rocky answered while Minhyuk(dc) poked steve and Steve poked back.

“but that was like a few weeks ago.” Minhyuk(btb) crossed his arms with a pout. Minhyuk(dc) accidentally pulled off Steve's arm and started freaking out which caused Steve to panic as well.

“we were busy.” (a/n cough cough.) Bbomb shrugged.

“but we still jammed to it everyday.” Minhyuk(cnb) added quickly. Minhyuk(dc) was able to put Steve's arm back on and both of them calmed down until Steve's head fell off. Which Minhyuk(dc) caught out of reflex but then he started to scream while Steve screamed too.

“Should we help them?” Minhyuk(nr) asked.

“well you guys could have at least texted me good job.” Minhyuk(btb) was still pouting. Minhyuk(dc) tried to put Steve's head back on but it wouldn't stay.

“but then we wouldn't be able to surprise you.” Minhyuk(mx) threw back. Minhyuk(nr) took the head from a crying Minhyuk(dc) and put it back on Steve's neck but it was backwards.

“why not?” Minhyuk(brb) asked and honestly no one had an answer to that. Because let's be real this whole thing didn't make sense but here they were. Steve was able to spin his head around to the relief of Minhyuk(dc) and Minhyuk(nr). Rocky started teaching Steve how to dab.

“how about we forget about this and go out to eat instead.” Minhyuk(m6) offered which everyone agreed to. The three youngest members and steve were dabbing in the background.