Playing God Can Lead To Some Weird .

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

(A/N): I hope you read the previous chapter… Or at least the beginning.

 

Pretty Senpai: Rocky are you ready?

Rocky: Yup!

Pretty Senpai: Did you get everything on the list.

Rocky: Yep, I got the good ™

Min-Woof: What are you guys doing??? (゚ペ)?

Red Minhyuk: Planning a party without us?

B-Bomb: Can I join? And by join I mean sit somewhere and do nothing.

Pretty Senpai: We're not doing anything special… Just some… science stuff.

Gentleman Prince: Its obvious you're planning something but I don't have time to figure it out.

Rocky: BBomb hyung can you give me a ride to the spot?

Drummer Boi: I smell something fishy and it's not my cats’ breath.

B-Bomb: I’ll be there in five.

Gentleman Prince: You're just going to go with them without any questions.

Min-Woof: For once I agree with Minhyuk, I can feel the bad vibes.( ̄へ ̄)

B-Bomb: Meh.

Red Minhyuk: R.I.P BBomb.

Rocky: He’ll be fine.

Pretty Senpai: For the most part.

B-Bomb: I told Jiho, “if I don't come back by tomorrow, I'm probably dead and to tell Kyung I love him.”

Drummer Boi: That's for the best.

Min-Woof: What did he say? (ノ・д・)ノ

B-Bomb: He snorted and sarcastically asked me where I was going.

Gentleman Prince: Please tell me you gave him the most serious face and than left.

B-Bomb: Even better, I gave him the serious face plus I said “Death is life’s ultimate destination.” and left.

Red Minhyuk: You should crash at a friend's house for the night.

B-Bomb: I should! I just got a text from Kyung, he's asking if everything is alright. I'm going to leave him on read.

Drummer Boi: You're so cruel to your boyfriend.

Pretty Senpai: Everyone knows that's how BBomb says “I love you.”

Gentlemen Prince: This is true.

B-Bomb: @Rocky, Here!

Rocky: Be right out.

 

Rocky put on his backpack and picked up the box full of the materials and ingredients they were going to need. Moonbin was relaxing on the couch when Rocky entered the mainroom.

“What's in the box?” The older asked in a bored tone.

“Just some stuff. I'm heading out.” Rocky replied as he clumsily opened the front with the box still in his hands.

“Kay, don't stay out too late.” Moonbin gave him a half hearted wave. Rocky walked to Bbomb’s car and placed the box and backpack in the back seat before sitting in the front passenger seat.

“So where are we going?” Bbomb asked when Rocky buckles his seatbelt.

“I’ll put it in the gps.” Rocky plugged the address into Bbomb’s phone and the phone started reading out the directions.

“Are you sure we’re going to the right place?” Bbomb asked when he noticed the drastic change in scenery, the city had melted into a creepy forest. Oh god, I really am going to die. Bbomb thought as he made a left turn, going deeper into the forest.

“Minhyun said we needed the atmosphere to match our plan. It’s all about Aesthetics or something.” Rocky said boredly, shrugging his shoulders. The younger perked up when he saw Minhyuk standing on the porch of the log cabin they were going to stay at. “We’re here!” Rocky jumped out the car the moment Bbomb stopped driving. The youngest ran up to the porch to hug Minhyun.

“I’m glad you’re excited to begin.” Minhyun grinned and ruffled Rocky’s hair.

“Thanks for the help.” Bbomb grumbled as he carried the heavy box and backpack up the steps. “What’s even in here?” He asked when they entered the cabin.

“Some stuff we’re going to need to create the Homunculus.” Minhyun answered with a grin. “You can put the box on the table over there.”

“Wait, you guys were serious about that?” Bbomb placed the box and backpack down on the table, where Minhyun started going through the items and going over a check list.

“Yup, we’ve been planning this for a while now.” Rocky chirped happily.

“Huh, well have fun I guess.” Bbomb said as he got comfortable on the couch. He could leave but there was nothing else to do, plus this could be fun to watch.

“Alright, are you ready to start Rocky?” Minhyun asked. The younger nodded and flipped threw an old looking book until he found the page they needed. Minhyun divided the ingredients into equal parts and placed them onto the correct places on the basic tranation circle. The circle started to glow before a giant cloud of smoke brust from the ground. Bbomb ran to open a window to let the smoke out.

“What the was that!?” Bbomb was lowkey panicking, this wasn’t supposed to actually work.

“Calm down dude, we just turned lead into gold.” Minhyun held up the chunk of gold and examined it closely. “It’s pretty high quality.”

“Next we’ll make silver.” Rocky grinned, already getting to work on the next tranation circle.

“So you mean to tell me, you can make basic metals into better ones?” Bbomb’s eyes widened when Minhyun plopped the gold into his hands.

“That’s what alchemy is Bbomb.” Minhyun rolled his eyes, the older male just marveled at this witchcraft.

“I suggest you sit down before we start the next one.” Rocky smiled when Bbomb quickly hopped back onto the bed, gold still clutched in his hand. Like before a huge puff of smoke was emitted from the glowing circle when all the ingredients were placed. Minhyun let Bbomb examine the newly made silver while he and Rocky made the next circle.

“So why are you making all these metals?” Bbomb asked, handing the gold and silver back to Minhyun.

“You have to do the basics before going to the big boys.” Rocky said sitting down next to the older on the bed.

“The big boys being a homunculus I assume.” Rocky nodded as he watched Minhyun prep the ingredients to fuse the gold and silver to make platinum. “What are you guys going to do with the homunculus? I mean there’s not much a tiny person can do, plus where are you going to keep them?” Bbomb was surprised when Rocky just shrugged his shoulders.

“We haven’t really thought about that. I mean we’re just doing this for fun. Also homunculus are impossible to make since they’re just made up beings, old nutty alchemists created.” Rocky said with a matter of fact tone. Bbomb let out a sigh of relief, he wasn’t ready to experience life being created via science. Rocky stood up when Minhyun called him over, the next experiment took longer than the previous two, the glow was brighter and more smoke was emitted but by the end of it they had a nice chunk of pure platinum.

“Here, you can have it.” Minhyun handed the platinum to Bbomb, who accepted it without any problems. No one could argue with Minhyun unless they wanted his love shoved down their throats, like that time Minhyun crammed five brownies into Minhyuk’s mouth. “Now onto the big boy! Are you ready Rocky?” Rocky gave him the thumbs up and together they worked on grinding up the ingredients, mixing stuff together, and drawing a large tranation circle. It took about three hours but they had everything ready, the only thing they needed to do was put everything into their proper places. Bbomb watched on the edge of his seat, sure, Rocky said it wouldn’t work but it was still nerve wracking to watch. To everyone’s surprise the circle started to glow dimmily before glowing brighter and brighter until they had to look away and cover their eyes. When the light finally faded away all that was left was a bloody blob, the size of a soda can, on the ground.

“Ummmm. What the is that?” Bbomb asked calmly.

“I-I don’t know.” Minhyun was staring at the blob, he was tempted to poke it.

“Let’s put it inside the container!” Rocky chirped, holding a plastic tub up in the air before turning it onto its side so he could scoop the blob into the tub. He locked the lid onto the tub and placed it on the table. “So, what are we going to name it.” Rocky asked with a grin.

“Maybe we should wait until we know it’s alive before naming it.” Minhyun suggested.

“I thought this wasn’t supposed to work?” Bbomb was once again freaking out.

“Ehhh details.” Minhyun shrugged as he unlocked the lid to mix in a bunch of different powders. “We should have our answers tomorrow so let's pass the time with some movies.” Minhyun grinned before plopping down onto the bed next to Bbomb. Rocky soon joined them with a remote in his hands. Lucky for them the tv was able to connect to netflix and they watched random movies and netflix originals until they passed out. The next morning Bbomb woke up in a tangle of limbs and a weird thumping noise, he carefully removed himself from the sleeping bodies and looked around for the socure of the sounds. He made eye contact with the thing in the plastic container, causing the creature to stop moving before it started to beat on the plastic walls even harder. Bbomb sighed loudly as he walked to the trapped creature, he unlocked the lid and picked up the whining fluff ball.

“You need to chill, it’s 4 in the morning and I want to sleep.” To Bbomb’s surprise the creature quieted down. “I guess you didn’t like being in the container.” He placed the creature down onto the floor and made his way back to the bed, cooing when the lil fluff monster followed him. Bbomb picked the creation up and placed it onto the bed, where it circled around a pillow before finally picking a spot to sleep. With all of that done, Bbomb went back to sleep as well.

 

“HOLY !” Bbomb jolted awake when he heard Minhyun yelling.

“What’s wrong with you?” Bbomb grumbled, still half asleep.

“It’s on your chest hyung.” Rocky whispered, the older looked at his chest, only to find that the fluff ball had grown from a small gray ball of fur into a tiny four legged creature with floppy puppy ears, two lil horns, tiny bat wings, and a super fluffy tail.

“Huh, it grew.” Bbomb scratched the creature under the chin. “wait , I thought homunculuses were supposed to be human looking… This looks like a puppy.”

“I guess we ed up somewhere?” Minhyun shrugged before reaching out to let the “puppy” sniff his hand.

“I think it likes Bbomb more than us. How’d it get out anyways?” Rocky asked, tilting his head to the side.

“I let it out this morning.” Bbomb answered sitting up, causing the creature to slide down into his lap.

“Maybe it thinks your its mother, you know like how birds imprint on the first thing they see.” Minhyun answered simply.

“Maybe… So now what?” Bbomb asked.

“Looks like it’s your responsibility now.” Rocky laughed, patting the older on the shoulder. “But we’ll come visit from time to time.”

“Why am I the one everyone dumps their animals on?” Bbomb muttered, first it was Minhyuk and Toseuteu now it’s this adorable freak of nature.

“We should name it first!” Minhyun clapped his hand together.

“Wait, what am I supposed to tell Kyung!?” There was no way his boyfriend was going to be okay with this.

“Tell him you got a new puppy?” Rocky shrugged his shoulders, he was just glad he dodged a bullet. What would s think if he brought this creature home… No one must know about this experiment.

“...It might work?” Minhyun laughed nervously. Bbomb glared at the two younger members before he sighed loudly, he whipped his phone out and took a picture of the creature. “What are you doing?” Minhyun asked curiously.

“I’m sending a pic to Kyung so he won’t be surprised that I brought a puppy home.” Bbomb sent the message. “I really hope it likes pet food.”

“We can test it out later, first we need a name.” Rocky said happily. They sat in silence for a while.

“BatDog.” Bbomb said with a blank face.

“No.” Minhyun said back.

“BatDog.” Rocky repeated.

“Guys please.” Minhyun cringed as the other two chanted BatDog over and over again.

“Fine! It’s name is BatDog.” Minhyun groaned. “We should probably clean everything up and leave, I think the rent time is almost up.” Minhyun stood up and started to pack things away.

“Yeah... I forgot to tell my members I was going to stay out.” Rocky mumbled as he read all the messages from last night. “Woops.”

“I wonder if Jiho thinks I’m dead.” Bbomb wonders out loud, causing the other two to giggle. Everyone helps clean the cabin, even Batdog tries to help by following everyone around, sniffing at things, and letting out small barks once in a while. Once the cabin was clean, Minhyun locked the front door and told the other two he was going to return the key before going home. Bbomb took Rocky home where he was tackled and lectured for about an hour.

“I promise to call next time I stay out that long again.” Rocky swore as he held his left hand up while the right hand was resting on his heart. That was enough for the rest of Astro and they continued with their pokemon movie marathon, Rocky was squished between Sanha and Eunwoo. Taking a chance, Rocky took out his phone to check his messages.

 

B-Bomb: Kyung just messaged me “Cute pupper, I can’t wait to meet him.”

Drummer Boi: You got another dog?

Gentleman Prince: Is that what you guys did yesterday, went dog shopping?

Pretty Senpai: He didn’t ask anything else?

B-Bomb: Nope, I don’t know if he just didn’t see the wings and horns or if he’s just dumb.

Min-Woof: EXCUSE ME, wings and horns!? (ΟΔΟ ; ; )

Rocky: Don’t worry about it hyung. Batdog is a normal puppy.

B-Bomb: He likes cat food tho.

Pretty Senpai: Maybe he has a little bit of cat in him.

Rocky: Is Batdog a male?

B-Bomb: I looked and there’s nothing there so I guess it doesn’t matter? Kyung called it a boy so I’m just going with that.

Drummer Boi: Does this ‘Batdog’ get along with your other animals?

Min-Woof: I’m scared of what this ‘Batdog’ is… ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

Red Minhyuk: As long as he doesn’t destroy the world I think we’ll be fine.

B-Bomb: He’s basically a normal dog… He just has a few extra limbs. Jiho loves him and my other pets like him as well.

Pretty Senpai: What did Zico say about it?

B-Bomb: I told him it was a weird birth condition and he accepted it.

Rocky: Sometimes I worry for your members.

B-Bomb: Like yours are any better.

Rocky: Hey!

Min-Woof: I mean he’s not wrong. (∗´꒳`)

Drummer Boi: So when do we get to meet Batdog.

B-Bomb: Anytime you want, I guess.

 

“Rocky! Are you even paying attention? Darkrai is about to die!!” Sanha was shaking his shoulder. Rocky took this as a sign to put his phone away and enjoy the movie with his friends. Who knew messing with alchemy would make a real living breathing creature. Yup, he’s definitely never messing with science ever again.

 

(A/N): Hey everyone, sorry this took so long to write but other than that I have some good news. 

A new boy group named Noir debuted with the song Gangsta! Now you maybe wondering why I'm telling you all this, well they also have a member named Kim Minhyuk. (he's a rapper!) Here's them singing BtoB's It’s okay (~14min.) for a game (sadly Minhyuk isn't singing it.)

If you go to the 14 minute mark the members are:

Back Row L-R: Nam YoonSung (Dark blue button-up), Kim SiHeon (black&white stripe shirt), Kim MinHyuk (White&black shirt+hat), Shin SeungHoon (White collar+black shirt).

Front Row L-R: Kim YeonKuk (Pinkish shirt), Kim DaeWon (plain off black tee-shirt), Yoo HoYeon (long sleeve black shirt w/ white writing on sleeves), Yang SiHa (leather jacket). I hope I got the names right lmao. Thanks for reading!