What you think of L.JOE PART 1 (Extra: The person you like last time NAM WOO HYUN)

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

WHAT YOU THINK OF L.JOE. your POV... :)


Tap. Tap. Tap. After arriving home, I boiled hot water and put a hot cocoa on it. I mix it up while thinking of everything that happens today. I look at the window and it's still raining heavily. It's 7:45pm now and I don't have anything to do. I always go to sleep at nine and wake up when the alarm rings, I really hate alarm clocks because my dreams are really getting weirder and weirder every single night, well just this past two nights, but it still bothers me that I can't even see his face. I look at my cocoa and drink it while listening ballad songs. Why do you have to leave me, oppa? I feel so lonely without you by my side, I felt pain whenever I remember you, I just can't stop thinking of you. Your doing fine in the states, right oppa? I'll wait for you, but I will never assure that you will be the one who will capture my longing heart because now, I feel so happy because there is someone who is in my side taking care of me and he is L.JOE. Oppa, I guess he sent l.joe to me so that he could be your replacement. I felt happiness and love, he is the first in everything, I realize that you didn't do much, you just make me laugh like there's no tomorrow which l.joe is not yet doing but you know what? He cares for me, he did the task for me so that I can rest which you didn't even did to me, remember when where grade 5? When I got sick and you just hang with your friends? You don't even care for me.

I always think about you especially when in times of trouble. I feel bad for because I compare you to L.joe which I just met the last few days. I'm really bad about that, you, my friend since grade 1 to grade 5? To be compared to a caring person who I just met the last few days? When you left me without a goodbye, I felt stupid liking you, just LIKE. My heart doesn't beat for you, because I just like you, I don't feel a tingling and a spark in my body when I look at you, I feel nothing when I'm with you, your nothing but a friend to me which I like but now? I don't like that much because you left me. Without a single goodbye, I cried for atleast a week and move on when I suddenly meet YOOMI.

FLASHBACK: Last Grade 5 => Signs

I cried.I ing cried. Just because of the boy I like. I feel so stupid because I didn't see the sign's my oppa gave.

5 Day's before NAM WOO HYUN leave.

"OPPA! Why are you packing your things" I ask confuse. He close the bag and look at me. "Just forget it, It's not important, and it's not mine" Woo Hyun said.

"Oppa! How can you say it's not yours? I spotted my gift for you last year in the front and our picture together" I said with scary eyes. He look at me and sighed. He let me sit and look away. He grab the picture and carress it.

"No matter what happen's your my favorite dongsaeng remember that" He ruffled my hair and I nodded. I was too naive and get out of his room.

4 Day's before He left.

Why is oppa outside our house? I spotted a figure walking away and I run towards the door and spotted a red box with my name at the front. I pick it up and run to my room. I open it slowly, not a single tear or a crumpled part the paper should be, I look at what's inside and saw a bell. A freaking bell. What does oppa means? I look at the a small piece of paper...

"Do you remember this bell?" I grab the bell and examine it properly. I don't get it! It was a really small bell. I need to remember this soon.

3 Day's before he left:

I entered the cafe where oppa is working, I look at my watch and it say's its 3:00pm, it's the start of oppa's job being a cashier, 3:00-6:00pm, I look at the cafe but it say's JOB HIRING: CASHIER. Oh? Why are they hiring a cashier? Did they bought two registers? I entered the cafe and saw the manager in the cashier looking at the ceiling. Something is strange, I walk towards him and he look at me with an apologetic eyes and I can sense that there is definitely something there, he entered the employee's room and gave me a small rock with a paper on it,

"REMEMBER THIS" What the hell, first the bell and now this? I don't remember this all. I am so confuse.

"Ahm,, Sir, Where is Woohyun Oppa?"

"He resigned yesterday and gave me a rock to give it to you, I don't know what is the reason but I'm sure he is waiting for you in his house"

"Kamsamnida, Ahjussi, Annyeong!" I waved and run as fast as I could, I don't care if it's a 1meter run because I'm sure oppa's waiting.

I arrive at his house panting, I look at the door and it says:

"Look down, I know you will be running in our house, There's a water, drink it all up, sorry if oppa didn't told you I am moving house, If you want to meet me, Go at Lotte Mall at 3:00pm #, I'll be waiting, oh and we will be meeting in your favorite place. Remember it please, The bell, the rock and now a water. Go there."

I look at the paper again and put it in my pocket, I drink the water and emptied it. I run to our house because it's really near and entered my room.

A bell, A rock and A Water. What the hell. What does oppa want me to do?

2 Day's before he left.

I look at my watch and it say's 2:30pm. I didn't take breakfast and lunch because I still don't get it. This is hard.

I wasn't looking at where I'm going and saw a cute girl with ponytails holding a small little bell. It is kinda similar with what oppa gave me. I suddenly shred and followed the little girl when I saw a lot of small rocks on the floor. Why are this things here? I go at the first floor when I saw a girl drinking water. I sighed. I look at her closely and I notice her shirt with a left sign at it. I followed the directions and go there.

I suddenly remember all. The bell when we first met. I was crying when I lost my poor little bell. I also remember when a boy throw a small rock at me and there I saw oppa giving me a water because I look really thirsty for finding the bell.

FLASHBACK => GRADE 1

MY BELLLLLLLLLLL! Where is it? I look everywhere and saw a lot of hints. I was a kid back then so I don't exactly remember it. Someone throw small rocks at me and I look up to saw a grade 3 boy giving me a water to drink.

"Annyeohaseyo little girl, Get Up" He lend his hand and pulled me up. I smiled at him and drink the water.

"Hello oppa, I'm Ji Hye, Lee Ji Hye"

"And I am your oppa Woo Hyun, Nam Woo Hyun"

Flashback of the 2 Day's

I remember it all. I run to the playground to see oppa playing with cute and small little kids. I smiled at him and he wave at me. I open my hands and hug my precious oppa. It's really hard to believe that those 3 things could have a cool oppa. I smiled and he hold my hand.

"Remember now?"

I nodded and we bought ice-cream, chocolate mint my favorite and my oppa's favorite. I smiled and he look in my eyes.

"Always remember me and the memories we had. Don't you ever forget me, Arasso"

I nodded. I don't understand why oppa said those this. I put out my pink and interwine it to him.

LAST DAY ====> WHEN WOOHYUN FLY TO STATES

DUBIDU-RAPA-DUBIRUBIDU BAPA........... I sang and look at the sky. It sure is nice. I wonder what oppa is doing. The bell ring and I saw a gift once again from my oppa.

I open it and has a handmade beanie, color blue with my name on it and saw a letter.

"HELLO! JI HYE! I MADE THIS FOR YOU, TOUCH HA?"

I laugh and wear the beanie. It fits me perfectly. Wonder what oppa will react when he saw me wearing it. When someone ring the door. I saw my sister panting and crying. I look at her. WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENS?