Chapter 35: PROJECT MAKING PART 1 (AEGYO?)

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

Chapter 36: PROJECT MAKING PART 1 (AEGYO?)

 

NO ONE’S POV:

One Saturday morning, L.Joe checks the time and it says 8:30am. He did his routine and happily looks at his messages hoping to see 1 new message from Ji Hye.

At the same time, Ji Hye just finishes doing her routine and now drying her long silky hair.

One new message:

L.Joe opens it and to his surprise it says Ji Hye♥.

 

L.JOE’S POV:

L.Joe Oppa! Good Morning! It’s 5’o clock in my watch! Did I wake you up? Sorry JI am planning to go in your house at 9:00 to start our project. 9:00-3:00pm. is it ok? Is it too early? What to change the time?

Love,

Ji Hye♥

I save the message in my private messages that only me can open.

PASSWORD: ILOVEJIHYETOTHEBONES

Weird?  Who the cares. Oh and this password is my biggest secret. Even my brother doesn’t know about this, and if he does he will be screaming like an idiot now and smirk to me like there is no tomorrow.

Too addicted to Ji Hye right? That is how much I love her.

I love her to the bones.

I was planning to change my password to this:

IINGLOVEJIHYETODEATH

But some might think, and also me that am the jerkiest word they have heard.

I also plan to change my password to this:

IINGLOVEJIHYETOTHEBOTTOMOFMYHYPOTALAMUSYOUFREAKS

Some might think I am stupid but this stupid password is true. But I didn’t dare to change this as my current password. Whoever heard or read this freakish long word will be laughing like an idiot right now.

Whoever heard or read this freaking long word might not know what is the meaning of HYPHOTALAMUS for the stupid’s out there.

Whoever heard or read this freaking long word might  know what is the meaning of HYPOTHALAMUS for the nerds out there and will probably chatter to me how did I ing know what is HYPHOTALAMUS.

Youngjae (B.A.P): Hypothalamus is a part of the heart. A deep, deep part of the heart where you’re feeling and emotion is felt. Like when you saw your crush or the person in your heart, you will feel this tingling feeling and sparks, it is the cause of your Hypothalamus. *smiles*

I laugh at the thought and finally texted her back.

Arasso JAND OMG IT’S 8:45! CAN YOU COME HERE LIKE 9:30? I JUST WOKE UP! Good Morning!

L.Joe♥

I send the text and look back what I just text.

O . I put a ♥ after my name. God, if hyung saw this he will probably said that I am a cheater.

I knock at my hyung’s door and he opens it.

“Hyung, Ji Hye will come here! Be prepared and I heard that Noona will also come!” I said.

“Don’t you lie at me L.Joe, I just texted Minjung and she is now in the library, you stupid jerk!” Minwoo laugh and I was embarrassed.

Stupid Minwoo.

I did my daily routine and look at my watch. 9:12am.

Great, 22 minutes of cooking. What to cook?
“Hyung! What can I cook for 22 minutes? For the three of us?” I shouted.

“Just cook 3 omelets, 3 hams, and 3 sausages!” My hyung shouted and I run through the refrigerator.

After frying all of those I set the table and fix it.

I decorated the food and applied a minimum amount of rice for the 3 of us.

I look at my watch and it says 9:29am. I run through the window to see Ji Hye fixing her hair.

How cute.

I look at my outfit. A black and white long sleeve tee with a shirt with a white collar at the under with a matching black and white bonnet, a black converse and cool black pants and a cross necklace. I fix my hair and the bell rang.

I open the door to see Ji Hye.

She wears a Black and white long sleeve tee and a high waist pant, just above her abdomen which is so gorgeous, a black converse and a black and white bonnet and a cross necklace showing her perfect hourglass body.

DAMN WE ARE LIKE A COUPLE. DIDN’T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN.

 

LEE JI HYE’S POV:
 

Someone opens the door and to my surprise, I saw L.Joe WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS MINE, just not the same pants.

“Good Morning L.JOE! And OMO! We are like a couple! With matching tees, matching hats, matching necklace, well not the watches and matching shoes! HOW COOL!” I shouted happily.

THANK YOU GOD!

“Yeah! How come you pick the same clothes as mine?” L.Joe questioned and I just smiled at him. I smell something good and L.Joe grabs my left hand.

Deugun deugun. Deugun deugun. Deugun deugun.

We entered the kitchen to see 3 breakfast meals.

He did this for me?

Someone enter and saw Minwoo sunbae.

MINWOO’S POV:

I entered the dining room to see the two holding hands.

OMYING. THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, SHOES AND HAT!!

Didn’t know that this will happen.

“ARE YOU TWO DATING?!” I shouted.

“HYUNG! WE ARE NOT!”

“Why are you wearing the same CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, SHOES AND HAT?!!” I shouted.

“Opppaaaa!!! It’s just pure coincidence. I also didn’t expect this will happen!” Ji Hye defended and did aegyo.

THAT WAS THE CUTEST AEGYO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I suddenly recall L.Joe attempting to do an aegyo.

MY REACTION (PLEASE COMPARE)

Lee Ji Hye’s AEGYO: PERFECT! THAT WAS THE CUTEST AEGYO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

L.JOE’S AEGYO: FAIL. THAT WAS THE WORST AEGYO I HAVE EVER SEEN. DAMN SOMEONE GIVE ME A PLASTIC I THINK I’M GOING TO VOMIT.

See the difference?

Imagine the two will do the same aegyo at the same time.

Ji Hye at the left and L.Joe at the right.

I will smile to Ji Hye and to L. Joe I will definitely punch his fail face.


MISS A WINS :)

YEAH!!!

 

------------

A/N: So yeah, I don’t really know the meaning of Hypothalamus. And! I didn’t search the meaning, it is called stuck knowledge *boasts*. I just knew it when my science teacher said the parts of our hearts and when we heard Hypothalamus.

Here is how it goes:

Teacher: Ok Class, we will be studying the parts of our hearts.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Teacher: Hypothalamus is where your emotions were gotten. (I don’t really know it.)

ME: HIPPOPOTAMUS?!

I shouted and all of us burst in to laughter. They laugh like there is no tomorrow.

ME: TEACHER! Why are they laughing????

They laugh again louder and one of our classmates told me.

*******: (The * for privacy) : YOUR SO STUPID! HIPPOPOTAMUS? IN THE HEART?

They laugh and I didn’t really take it seriously. Because, I am the mood maker in classJ. Well the * is my friend so I don’t really care. I always make my classmates laughJ.

: P

So yeah I put Youngjae because when one member doesn’t know something, he is to one who says the meaning. (TA-DAH its B.A.P!)