Chapter 50: Questions in my Mind

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 50: Questions in my Mind

The presentation ended and the two of you got a standing ovation. Not expecting at all and the two of you hug. He mess your cute bun but you really didn’t because you got to get this far.

“Oppa, let’s have a celebration!”

“Wait”

He run over his hyung and asked, “Hyung, she is asking for a celebration. How will I answer that?”

Minwoo look at his brothers eyes and said, “No. You can’t. I told you, after this celebration. You will not talk to her. I don’t care if she will be angry or not. We really need to go to Busan as soon as possible. Just stay with me and leave her behind” I have no choice but to obey and stand beside hyung.

“OPPA!”

*No. Don’t find me, I will leave you already* L.Joe thought.

L.Joe just stayed in his place and hyung grab my hands. “LET’S GO.”

He nodded and the two of you run outside. Jihye run after the two of you but at the end, she failed. She sits at one place while Minjung hug her sister tight.

*I don’t really want to see you cry. It makes my heart hurt*

L.JOE’S POV:

“Hyung. Let’s grab our things so that we can go in their house. We need to make it quick” I said and he nodded. We soon arrive in our house and I put all my clothes inside my big luggage bag. I smiled and did one last check. It was fine and I clean my room. After cleaning, I run outside to see hyung already with his things. He called me and I run outside and he start the engine. We arrive in Jihye’s house to see the two of them going inside the gate.

“MINJUNG!” My brother shouted and the two of them look at us. I avoided her eyes and I just followed my hyung. Jihye grab my arms and I just sighed and look back, “Don’t touch me” and I entered the house.

“So…where’s our room?” Hyung asked and she said to follow her. I heard Jihye running upstairs and lock her room after.

I think she is already angry to me. If she asked what’s wrong, I’ll be sure to tell her everything.

I entered at one clean room with the lights on and I closed the door. I lay in the comfy bed and think.

I have no time in fixing my things since in a few days, we will be going to Busan. Tomorrow actually.

I grab one comfortable t-shirt and pajamas and change. I don’t really want to eat so I just sleep and think of everything.

Do I really need to do this?

Do I really need to obey my parents?

Do I really have to broke her heart?

But this is the best right? To change for the better.

Don’t worry Ji Hye. Right after the finals, you will see the different me and you will only see the perfect sides. And that is your ideal type.

The one who will make your heart fix and make your life perfect.

Just wait for me okay? I need to think in Busan and do everything right for you.

If you heard that I become a nerd so that I will not be chase by girls, you will be happy right?

That no will ever see me the way other sees me right? Not the handsome one, but the nerdy one.

Not the badass one, but a quiet one.

Not a stupid and blank mind one, but a smart and different one.

Not a backstabber, but now a person that talks as much as you can.

Not anymore the violent one, but the gentlemen one.

I will change for you.

So wait for me, Okay?


OK! DONE! I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!

I ALWAYS update my new fic and I forgot this one already.

I am sorry for the really short chapter.

I am sooooo happy that I got 102 subbies!!

ILOVEUALL!!!

C L I C K. FOR THE NEW STORY. It’s about LUHAN AND YOU!