Another Rainy Day

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

Your POV:
 

Its another day of the school week and I felt spazzing whenever I am with L.joe. I can't help but to smile like crazy remembering all the memories we had. It gets harder to everyday to look at him especially when you look at the one you like. We entered the class and sit in each other's chair.

"Ok Class, We will be having a science project for the upcoming Science Fair, I will be telling who are your partners" Mr. Lee stated.

"Choi Minhee and Lee Chunji"
 

"Yoon Soyi and Lee Howon"

 

"Lee Ji hye and Ahn Daniel"

 

Ouch. I am not L.joe's partner. I look at Niel and he smiled. Damn It, I really want to be L.joe's partner even once. I can't help to imagine how Niel to be my partner. I mean, we hardly talk and we just say hi at each other everytime we eat and see each other. I can't help but to imagine how L.joe is my partner instead of Niel.

 

"Nam Yoomi and Lee Byunghun"

 

Wae? Why do my bestfriend have to be L.joe's partner instead of me. I was expecting L.joe to be my partner instead of Niel.

 

L.JOE'S POV

"Lee Ji Hye and Ahn Daniel"
 

DAMN IT. Why does Ji Hye have to be my friend's partner? That should've been me in Niel's place. I am much more better than that poodle hair boy. Why am I overreacting to it? It's only a ing project. I have a lot more advantage than Niel have.

I walk her from school, I walk her from going home, I eat with her which Niel does too, I walk with her during class and a lot more. She likes me more than Niel right?

But why do i feel jealous when they are project partners. Aish stop it already.

 

"Nam Yoomi and Lee ByungHun"

 

Waeeeee?? Does it have to be me with Ji Hye's bestfriend. Yeah, we talk sometimes but I can't help but to look what Ji Hye is doing right now. 

I look at Ji Hye and she immediently look away. I guess she also don't want Niel to be her partner. Well its not our fault we are not partners, it's the stupid professor's doing. 

 

"The submission of the project will be on next week, I am expecting that all of you will do great" 

 

After Class.

Your Pov:

I look at the sky and its really heavy. Is it going to rain. Damn it. I need to ask for an umbrella. I only have one sweater and a jacker but it don't have any hood. I look at L.joe's uniform and he is wearing a brown jacket without a hood. Damn it, He also don't have any protection in our heads. It will rain any minute now.

"L.Joe did you bring any umbrella? It will rain any minute now" I ask to him and he look at the sky. After a pause, it started to rain. A really heavy rain. I look at the surrounding and everyone has umbrella and all. DAMN IT.

"L.Joe, We don't have any umbrella, how do we go home?" 

He grab my hand and we run in the rain. The shed only takes 2 blocks of houses away so I guess we will not be drench a lot. I put my hat in my head and covered head with my left hand. I look at L.joe and he is trying really hard to have protection from the pouring rain. After a minute we arrive in the bus stop and I look at the sky. It keeps getting harder and we are all wet.

We are definitely having a fever tomorrow.

"Yah, L.Joe, You are all wet, Kwenchana?"
 

He smirk and he look away. "Annyo, Don't worry about me, Kaja" He said and we entered the bus. I put on my earphones and share the other to him. I smiled and we entered home.