Chapter 41: CHAOS

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

So sorry for not updating my 2 fanfics! I was really busy doing my profile and I have to attend mass at 8:00pm, before having the mass I help my dad in the store and afterwards I take a bath.

So I will be updating this fic and my other. Sorry :)

So this will be a very short chapter because they will just be going to the airport and what did happen in the airplane. The PARIS part will be tomorrow I promise!



 

Chapter 41: CHAOS

NO ONE’S POV:

The 4 of you was a ruckus in the van, well the 4 of you didn’t mind the driver at all, and hence he is your cousin and is willing to drive for you.

You open your bag to see the 4 tickets and the money.

Incheon Airport

7:00AM

Private Jet #2

*HOLY SHISUS. WERE GOING TO INCHEON! AND WE HAVE OUR OWN PRIVATE JET! BUT IT’S ALREADY 6:21. OTTEOKEE???!* You thought and quickly shout it out.

“UNNIE! OPPA! WE SHOULD BE GOING TO INCHEON AIRPORT! BUT IT IS SO FAR HERE IN SEOUL. OTTEOKEEE!” You whined nonstop and your unnie covered your mouth.

“Will you please quiet down???! Leehan Oppa, let’s go to the shortcut in going to Incheon. NOW.” Minjung shouted and he nodded, held the brakes and start driving in fast speed.

“But Unnie! Will we be on time???!!! It’s already… Aahhhhh 6:30!!!!” You shouted and you can’t control yourself.

“Will you please? For the last time, BE QUIET!!!” Minjung said and you nodded.

You open your bag and grab a little fan; you turn it on and sighed. You look at L.Joe who is sleeping with his earphones plugged in his ears. You smiled at how heavenly his features were. You were never this close to him and this is the only chance you’ve got to see him.

*Wow…* You thought and giggled. You were seating beside him so you can see his face even closer.

*Those lips, those eyes, those cheeks, his nose, his everything. So Perfect* you thought and open your iPod and listen to some songs.

“WERE HERE!” Minjung shouted and all of their eyes were open.

“JINJA?!” You shouted not believing it. *How come? Seoul and Incheon’s distance is sooooo far* you thought and look outside the window. It was indeed Incheon Airport.

“BUT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???! I MEAN COME ON! LEEHAN OPPA DID YOU DO SOME SORT OF MAGIC???!!! TEACH ME!!!!” You said hyperventilating.

“YAH! Let’s not talk about that! WE ARE GOING TO PARIS BABY!” Minwoo shouted and you nodded. The 4 of you got out and grab there luggage’s.

You look at your watch and it says 6:54am.

“OMG UNNIE OPPA, 6 MORE MINUTESSSS AHH WE WILL BE LATEEE!” You shouted and run through the entrance door without a single goodbye to Leehan.

“Mianhe Leehan, I guess Ji Hye is really excited in going to Paris, Goodbye! Thank you for the ride! Ji Hye says goodbye too!” Minjung smiled and Leehan waved.

Minwoo shot a look at Leehan obviously jealous and walk beside Minjung.

*That Minwoo, I suppose he like Minjung and shot me a jealous look* Leehan thought and entered the van.

L.Joe who is still with his earphone walks fashionably and entered the entrance to see Ji Hye going around in circles. He sighed and shouted, “JI HYE!”

All of the people look at L.Joe and admire his idol-like look, from head to toe, you know that a swamp of fan girls will be all around him.

*Aish… Why did I shout? Now all of the girls here will probably go to me* L.Joe sighed and as he predicted a swamp of girls run through him, Ji Hye, who is probably squash now look at the disappearing L.Joe.

*WHAT THE HELL. Why are they all going to Oppa? Oh I forgot, he is god-like and all. I wish he can find me in this mash of people* you thought and someone grab you at the back and pulled to in the crowd.

“YAH WHAT THE HELL!” He then covered your mouth and continue dragging you in an empty space.

What the hell, why is she being drag out by a hot guy?

HECK! I’M SO JELLY!

What the fudge, who do you think she is?

She’s so lucky to be covered by the hands of a God-like guy.

*What the hell are those girls talking about? I don’t even know who the hell is pulling me in the crowd!* You rage and bite the hands of the guy.

“OUCH!” L.Joe shouted and you open your eyes, you then become shock and hold his hands and blow it.

“There, that will be okay oppa, Mianhe, you should have told me it was you!” You said and he just grab your hands and you smiled secretly.

PRIVATE JET #2, ONE LAST WARNING, PLEASE GET IN THE PLANE OR YOUR FLIGHT WILL NOT TAKE OFF.

“Oppa, that’s us, let’s go!” You shouted and he smiled.

“Yah, Oppa, why can’t I see Minjung unnie and Minwoo oppa?” You said and hold L.Joe’s arms tightly.

“They probably entered the plane already, let’s go” He said and you nodded. The two of you entered and saw the 2 of them boiling in anger.

“YAHHH! WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!!!!” Minwoo shouted like it was the end of the world. Thank God the jet is not yet moving.

“Yah, Hyung, it was not my fault that I am handsome! There are a lot of girls going crazy over me and I can’t seem to find Ji Hye, thank God Ji Hye was wearing a bonnet! If she was not wearing anything in her head I will never saw her! Dang she was smashed by a lot of girls! Thank God we got rid of them and quickly run through this jet!” L.Joe defended and they left their mouth open for a few seconds.

“Ehem” You said and the two of them eventually closed .

“WOW. Dongsaeng-ah, Your popularity is AWESOME!!” Minwoo cheered and the 3 of them laughed.

The flight will now start, please sit and have a good day!

They heard the pilot and they sit in their places.

L.Joe was beside you while Minwoo and Minjung at the back. It was so silent, like there were people who are dead but not is not in the coffin.

“Oppa, since your there at the window, can I sleep in your shoulders?” You innocently said but he shakes his head.

You were depressed but then he stands and let you sit at the sit beside the window and tap his shoulders.

“What do you mean?” You asked.

“I thought you want to sleep on my shoulders?”

You giggled and put your head above his shoulders. You smiled for a while and then drowse off to sleep.

“OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA”



 

HEY HEY HEY!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.