Chapter 40: Going to the Airport

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 40: Going to the Airport

“Yah Yah Yah, How about the two of you go in your own houses and pack your things, you can sleep here tonight so that we can go to Paris early. See the tickets? It says 7:00AMKST. So palyi palyi, it’s 8:00pm now, so you better be here after 15 minutes!” Minjung shouted and the two quickly get out and pack there things.

“Hyung! Did you hear that? Will be sleeping in their house tonight! Isn’t that great?” L.Joe said and Minwoo nodded. Minutes later, they arrive in their house and immediately run through their rooms.

L.Joe opens his room and gets his checkered backpack and a black Louis Vuitton luggage. He put all of his clothes in there and his gadgets. He places his diary neatly, satisfied, he got out and look at the time.

8:13PM.

“Hyung! Palyi!” L.Joe shouted and Minwoo shouted back, “2 more minutes!” He shouted having difficulties closing the big luggage.

“YAH! HYUNG! IT’S ALREADY 8:13PM!” L.Joe shouted and just entered the elevator, not waiting for Minwoo.

Minwoo heard the elevator going down and he shouted, “YAHHH! WAIT FOR ME YOU IDIOT!” He run and entered the elevator, but L.Joe was gone, he sighed and prayed that he can walk with his Dongsaeng, the elevator opened and saw L.Joe sitting at one of the couch and is looking at the ceiling.

“Yo! Let’s go!” Minwoo shouted and L.Joe nodded.

The two run outside and make sure that they close the door.

They pointed the bell and no one answered.

(What the 2 siblings are doing)

“Yah! Unnie! Make sure to close all the doors in this mansion, I don’t want to come back with a lot of stolen stuffs!” You shouted and Minjung just nodded.

After putting all the necessary things in the luggage’s and bags. They placed it near the door and they started baking some foods going to Paris.

“Don’t you think Kimchi is just enough?” You asked when you saw your sister cooking some dumplings.

“Dumb! We will eat dumplings today with the 2 remember. We just ate ramen without any rice, and speaking of rice, I think Paris doesn’t have rice’s in there restaurant, it is more of bread.” Minjung said and closed the heated oven.

She placed the dumplings in one container; there were a total of 8 dumplings, 2 for each of you.

Quickly, you heated some rice and put it in a big container for the 4 of you.

“Unnie, this is enough right?” You said and showed the rice. She nodded and you put it in a paper bag. After heating some rice, you open the fridge to grab 1 fermented Kimchi and another Kimchi. You heated it and put a lot of it in the container, knowing that the 4 of you will be homesick without Kimchi’s in their plates.

“Unnie! This is enough right?” You asked again and she nodded, you put it in the paper bag and saw your unnie cooking again.

“Unnie! What are you cooking?” You came closer and you saw her boiling some deokkboki (spicy rice cakes), japchae, Kimchi pancake, cube radish Kimchi and jjajangmyun.

“WAHHH Maa! I want one unnie!” You attempt to get a bite of pancakes but she hits your hand.

“Yah! You can’t eat it, this is all for the 4 of us. Palyi, get another paper bag and put this foods.

You nodded and storm in cabinets, you saw a Lee Paper bag and smiled in delight.

“I saw one!” You shouted and handed the bag.

After that, the paper bags are neatly place in the table. The door bell ring and you already assume that it will be the two. You fix yourself in the mirror and you smiled, satisfied. You open the door two see the boys breathing hard.

“Enter, yah, why are the two of you breathing really hard? Something bad happen?” You asked and they just run through the kitchen and drank a cup of water.

*They must’ve have run through here* You thought and run through the kitchen. You saw the dining table full of food.

“Unnie! Let’s eat!” You shouted and they all sit.

After eating you open the fridge to grab some ice-cream.

“Yah! What flavor of ice-cream do you want?” You shouted and they shouted different kinds of flavors.

“Mocha!” Minwoo shouted.

“Strawberry!” Your unnie shouted.

“Chocolate Mint!” L.Joe shouted.

“So… what do you guys REALLY want?” You shouted disappointed.

“Chocolate Mint!” They shouted and unison and you nodded. You grab a half gallon Chocolate Mint and smiled. You open it and the 4 of you swallowed hard.

The 4 of you laugh and you get 4 spoons and 4 bowls. They thanked you and you start getting some.

After eating, you look at the time and it says, 9:00AM.

“YAH! Let’s sleep. I’ll lead the two of them in their room” You said and Minjung shouted Goodnight for the three of you.

The three of you entered the guest room and pointed their rooms. They nodded and entered the room.

“WAIT!” You shouted, they look back and you said, “Good Night! There will be an alarm that will wake you up in the morning!” You said they also said there goodbyes.

I smiled at them and entered my room.

“I can’t believe a lot of graces happen to us, just because my unnie and oppa saved a cute looking boy, and the fact that his mother is rich!” I sighed and sleep.

WOW FANTASTIC BABY

DANCE I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE FANTASTIC BABY

DANCE I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE WOW FANTASTIC BABY

BOOMSHAKALAKA”BOOMSHAKALAKA”BOOMSHAKALAKA  

DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE

 BOOMSHAKALAKA”BOOMSHAKALAKA”BOOMSHAKALAKA  

DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE


“AISSSSSHHHH! SO LOUD!” L.Joe groaned and looks at his watch. 4:00AM.

“WHO THE HELL WOKE PEOPLE UP AT 4:00AM!” He shouted and opens his door.

He saw the 3 of you eating and you suddenly called, “L.JOE! Come with us! Let’s eat!”

“AISSSHH!” He shouted and closed his door. He entered in the bathroom and change clothes.

“Do you think he is angry?” You innocently asked and the 2 of them laughed.

“Of course! He was like a scary mob asking for peace!” Minwoo laughed and high-fived Minjung.

Soon, L.Joe got out and was looking really handsome with a black t-shirt written “SWAG” on it and plain black pants, with a bonnet.

He silently walks and sits in an empty chair beside you. He rubs his eyes and yawn.

“I guess you didn’t sleep at all” You whispered and he looks at you.

“Who says?” L.Joe smirked and started eating.

The time flew really fast and it is now 6:00AM.

“So, I have a question” L.Joe asked you and you nodded.

“Why in the WORLD did someone alarms at 4:00AM!! IT’S LIKE 3 MORE HOURS BEFORE WE GO!” He shouted and you just laugh.

“Molla, I guess my sister did that, I was really angry but when I heard Big bang’s Fantastic Baby playing, I woke up and did my routine!” You happily beam and he was not amusing AT ALL.

“Yah Kids, Let’s go, PALYI! We need to buy some foods before going to the airport!” Minjung shouted and the two of you nodded.

The driver put our luggages inside the van and we sit.

You are beside L.Joe and your just beside the window, at the back, Minjung was beside Minwoo and Minjung positioned herself beside the window. You turn the cooler on and smiled.

After 5 minutes, you arrive in a supermarket and you wake them up.

*Heck, They must have been really sleepy, Who’s perfect plan is it to turn the alarm at 4:00?* you thought and the 4 of you got out the van.

You run through the mall and you start looking.

“Yah, were here to buy some food Arasso!” Minjung scolded and you nodded. The 4 of you entered in the super mart and you stroll a cart.

The four of you headed to the chicken section, Minjung grab 1 boxed chicken.

“Unnie, make it 2!” You said and Minjung just sighed and grab one.

In no time, the 4 of you are standing in some tofu gulping.

“Can we have 4 squared tofu?” Minjung said and they gave happily.

“Thank you!”

“Unnie, don’t forget bimbap!”

“Arasso!”

She grabs 4 of it and put it in an empty container she bought.

“The two of you, what do you want?” Minjung eyed to the 2 brothers and they just shook their heads.

“Arasso, You said it!”

“Wait Noona! I want some baguettes and hot coffee!”

“Me too, I want pretzels and cappuccino!”

The two brothers followed the two of you and soon bought everything they could see.

“Let’s go! PARIS HERE WE COME!” You shouted and they entered the van.

 



 

 

YO! Sorry for the obviously boring chapter!

PARIS TOMORROW!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.