STALKING THEM DAY BY DAY

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

L.JOE'S POV:

I don't ing get it. HOW COME they are so comfortable with each other just from a small period of time.??! This is like a miracle for Ji Hye, to get a new boy who is a fish, well for the girls is a HOT fish.

So I have decided to observe them.

Yeah OBSERVE them.

Nah, Not stalk them.

DEFINITELY NOT STALKING THEM.

You stupid L.Joe! Observing and stalking is just the same thing! My foolish heart commented.

What the heck. Are you dumb heart? Observing and stalking is not the same! My stupid mind angrily replied.

I can't believe such a pabo mind L.Joe has, do you even read a dictionary? My foolish heart angrily said.

Arasso. I am stupid. I was blind in love I don't know the difference. Arasso?! CUT. My stupid mind cut.

Yeah. My organs fight and my stupid mind ended it.

I can't believe my organs can talk while the owner of those organs can't talk to the one he loves.

JUST WAIT.

I bell ring and I got out of this school. I put out my tracking device to track that fish boy. I want to know where is his house. I look at my device and it is just infront of my house.

DAMN. So he also owns that big mansion infront of MY house?

GREAT.

Me, Lee Ji Hye and that fish boy is living in one neighborhood.

AISSSHHH!

I walk in the pathways toward our house to see a very familiar back just 20 steps infront of me.

LEE JI HYE AND THE FISHY BOY? HOLDING HANDS? SHARING THE SAME EARPHONES?

DAMN IT.

I was loosing focus and bump a cute child who is 6 years old. I estimated it.

Genius right?

I laugh at the thought and quickly look at the smiling boy.

"AIIGGGOOO~~~ Kyeopta, Are you okay?"

The cute boy nodded his head I quickly pinch his cheeks.

"Why is a cute boy walking in the path all alone?" I asked and ruffled the cute boy's hair.

He just nodded and sit in my lap.

I sit at the path and hold his shoulders and I look at the cute boy's eyes.

"What is your name, cute boy?"

"KWANGMIIIINNNNNN!" The boy shouted and all of the people's eyes look at us.

Even the two.

LEE JI HYE'S POV:

The song ended and I heard a familiar boy shout.

KWANGMIN?

I look back to prove I am right and saw another familiar boy letting the cute boy sit in his lap.

L.JOE?

Why is he here?
Ah, Stupid me, his house is just in our neighborhood.

GREAT.

"Oppa, Let's go"

I run to the 2 familiar boys with oppa.

It's really KWANGMIN and L.JOE.

"Annyeong Kwangmin! Aigoo, Why are you here? And Hello L.JOE!" I shouted and pinch Kwangmin's cheek.

L.Joe just stare at me and he handed me the cute boy.

"I don't understand why are you not talking to me, but I will not give up until I hear your voice L.Joe, even it tooks decades to hear it. I miss you. Goodbye." I put the cute boy down and wave a hand to L.Joe. I run to Donghae oppa and we walk only to see the pathway in our eyes.

 

L.JOE'S POV:

"I don't understand why are you not talking to me, but I will not give up until I hear your voice L.Joe, even it tooks decades to hear it. I miss you. Goodbye."

"I don't understand why are you not talking to me, but I will not give up until I hear your voice L.Joe, even it tooks decades to hear it. I miss you. Goodbye."

"I don't understand why are you not talking to me, but I will not give up until I hear your voice L.Joe, even it tooks decades to hear it. I miss you. Goodbye."

Those long sentence keep repeated in my stupid mind.

She misses me?

I miss you more.

She want's to hear my voice?

I want to hear your voice more.

Goodbye?

I hate goodbyes.

She will not give up on me?

I will never give up on you.

I swear she is the sweetest person in my list.

Maybe because she is the one and only in my list.

I entered my house and start my sta- oh I mean observing.

 

Tuesday.

I promise to myself that I will always be behind of them in going in and out of school.

So I did it.

I am beside Ji Hye and she talks a lot to both me and that fish boy.

I always sit with my bro's and our table is always infront of them and my face is just in front of them.

I look angry when I saw the two one icecream.

I clench my fist to the extend I even punch my sit.

"What the is your problem, hyung?" Ricky asked.

I glared at him and I sighed.

 

Wednesday

I sta- I mean observe them when it is P.E time.

Ji Hye's shoelace is untied to the point she will fall the moment she walk.

I carefully go to her when the fish run towards her and tied her shoelace.

DAMN! THAT SHOULD ME !

 

Thursday

I stalk them in going home and it is now raining.

Thank God I brought an umbrella.

I walk going home to see the two sharing ONE umbrella.

.

I twirl my umbrella to prevent being angry when the fish boy put his hands on her shoulders.

AISH!
 

SATURDAY.

I hate stalking them.

Not going to do it anymore.

 

SUNDAY.

I walk going to church and I saw two familiar backs as I entered the church. I sit at the back of them and observe them.

TO QUIET.

They respect GOD and they didn't move a bit. No talking. Just breathing.

I guess the fish got one point on her.

I need to do that often.