Finally Friends

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

Your Pov:

After 2 weeks me and l.joe finally feel comfortable with each other. We always go in and go out of school together and we finally don't argue that much, but I don't even know if we are friends. I think I should wait for a little time before he admits that we are friends. I hop out the car with L.joe and we walk through the corridor. We enter in our rooms and listen to the boring class. After class, we ate lunch together with Teentop and we barely talk. After eating we enter in our class and do nothing. Class ended and all of the students seems excited because its Friday. We walk together when L.Joe grab my hand and excused me for a while leaving my friend behind, I felt guilty so I whispered something to L.joe and he remove is hands to mine. I felt sad because he remove his soft hands into mine, I guess he hates the idea to hold my hand..

I mean how can he like holding my hands? He don't like you Ji Hye, Shut your fantasy because he will not like you.

"Yoomi, Can you please excuse your friend to be with me, I'll walk with her home so you can go in your work, Annyeong!" L.joe bimmed and grab my hand, we walk towards the coffee shop just near us and I said goodbye to my friend.

He still holds my hand~ KYAAH

He look at me and I just realize that I was standing frozen in the entrance door.

"Are you okay? You seem scared, we can go in another coffee shop, Let's go" He hold my hands and walk when I stop him.

"Annyo, Let's go, I just thought of something, Kaja"

This place is my favorite coffee shop when Woohyun Oppa is still here.

I wriggle my head and stop. I can enter this shop but all of the memories keep leaking in my mind.

FLASHBACK

We entered the coffee shop and happily bought what we will be eating, since your favorite is blueberry cheesecake and a chocolate shake with whipped cream at the top while your oppa's favorite is strawberry cheesecake and cappuccino. We had a lof of fun trolling around. We laugh at each other's faces with a lot of whipped cream and smiled. Oppa clean my face and so did I clean his. We love this shop eversince then.

End of Flashback

I never knew we would went to this place. What if the owner of this shop still knows me, She will probably recognize me, she would probably talk about oppa and L.joe will probably know my heartbreaking past. I just need to wait for one more year and I will be a junior and Woohyun oppa will finally come back. Will he still recognize me? Will he even say hi to me or perhaps make me laugh again? Will he be even better than L.joe and recognize and remember me a lot? Why do I keep saying this things?

SERIOUSLY I NEED TO MOVE ON AND THINK OF L.JOE.

"L.Joe, what do you want? I'll treat you" I said to him and look at the menu. He pause for a while and think.

"Why would a girl treats a boy? Pabo, I'll treat you because I am the one who brought you here, Is this your first time going here?"

I look kinda scared because I don't want to lie to my crush so I shook my heads.

"Annyo, The last time I visited this shop is last 2 years and I never went back again, This place surely improve a lot" I said at him and gave me a face.

L.JOE'S POV.

I never knew that she last visited this popular and famouse shop in the past 2 years. Who is she with? Why did she stop coming to this shop? Is this why she pause for a while a minute ago? Is she thinking of someone from the past? Why is a lot of questions coming in my mind? SERIOUSLY.

"What do you want?" She look at me and clap.

I ordered pancakes and strawberry shake while she ordered blueberry cheesecake and a chocolate shake with whipped cream on the top. I payed the food and we sit in our place. She happily sip her shake and put some earphones on. We are facing each other and she looks probably absent-minded. Something did happen here and I got to find out what.

"Yah, Ji Hye, what song are you listening?" I asked and probably think of a sad song.

She pointed at her ipod and pass the earphones and I carefully put it in my ears and indeed it is a sad song, BEAST - Clenching a Tight fist. I pass the ipod to her and think.

Why is she listening to this sad song? I knew it, Something really did happen here.

"Why are you listening to this song?" I ask her. She look at me and I see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Don't mind it, It's nothing" She happily eat her cake and sip her drink.

I can't believe that we are still not admitting to each other that we are friends. It's already been a month and yet she is still not admitting or even asking me something. I guess she hates me as  a friend.

The owner of the shop finally got out of the employee's room and walk towards us. I look at Ji Hye with a shock face. Does she know her? Did something bad happen in the past? Why didn't she tell and we can just find another shop. She's making it hard for her to remove the past she is remembering now.

"Oh, Ji Hye-ah, Is that really you?"

LEE JI HYE'S POV:

I was really shock she still remember me. Well, I guess she really remembers me, My face didn't change a single bit instead of my hair.

My hair since I was a child has long curls at the bottom and is slightly brown but also has black hair. My eyes is almond and has a long eyelashes. I hated make-up so don't put it on my face but only foundation. My nose is pointed and smile is nice. So the owner of the shop will really recognize me.

"A-a-h-h, Deh, Annyeohaseyo, ahjumma, It's been a long time" I nervously speak.

She look at L.joe. Aishhh, She will be probably talking about Woohyun.

"How is Woohyun doing?"

DAMN IT. Why does this ahjumma need to tell that infront of my crush. Great timing Ahjumma, GREAT!

I look at L.joe and he seems bothered. Aish!! GREAT TIMING AGAIN, AHJUMMA.

L.Joe's POV:

Woohyun? Whose that? I have a bestfriend once name Woohyun and he left last grade school years. But why is my heart suddenly breaking into pieces when that owner says a boy name to Ji Hye? Why does it affects so much too me? I don't like her right?

"Ahjumma, I guess he is doing right, He is in America and probably have some friends and a new girl with him, Don't bother me too much"

Woohyun huh? He also lives in America right now. No way. There's a lot of Woohyun in the world, It will not possibly be my bestfriend even before TeenTop came. There's just NO WAY.

The owner smiled and patted Ji Hye's head and leave. I look at her and she is probably affected in the ahjumma's words. Stupid Woman.

"Who is Woohyun?" I finally spoke. She look at me and told the whole Woohyun thingy.

I look at her and she finally shed tears at the right one. She immediently wipe it. So, Woohyun is her childhood friend who left her without a goodbye, A stupid boy, I guess, It's not probably Woohyun my besfriend because he is a boy who never left a friend without a goodbye. She look at my eyes long and finally spoke something. A long-awaited one.

"L.Joe, can you be my Friend?"

My heart flip and I stop it fast. I gulp and look at me. She's waiting for my answer but I want to shout the YES word so much but it will be embarrassing.

"Yes, Finally ask, Huh,?"

Oh Fudge. She will probably think I'm waiting for this question a lot of times ago. Way to go, L.JOE.

She look confuse and she continue eating her food.

"Gomawo, L.Joe, for being my friend"

I smiled and we walk going home. It was nice having a girl (friend). I was waiting for it for miles and she is finally here,

Lee Ji Hye, L.Joe's Friend. Fits a lot right?

I don't need to do the steps, but who cares? I want to tease and do it as many times as I can.

Lee Ji Hye's POV:

YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! He is officially my friend!!!!!!!!!! But what is the "Finally ask, Huh part?" Is he waiting for me to say it a long time ago???

 

KYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I jump up and down when my sister saw me. She look at me with a WTF face and close the door with so much force, my stomach starts growling.

Aishhhh~ Stupid Stomach...!

 

I smiled and hopily ask for a nice day for monday.


SORRY! I didn't update for 4 or 5 days??? Because for the last 3 days, we don't have any internet so I am just using my phone, so I made a long update (I think its long?) Kekeke~ And yesterday, I made my project.....

 

B.A.P, SPICA, AND AILEE FIGHTING!

AILEE VOICE IS SERIOUSLY FROM HEAVEN AND I ALREADY THE PLAY BUTTON A LOT OF TIMES.

KYAAHHH.. THEY KILL HIMCHAN YESTERDAY, AND TODAY THEY ADDED A DANCE ON ZELO'S FAST RAP.. COOL!!

SPICA'S PERFORMANCE IS SERIOUSLY DAEBAK!

IN MY OPINION,

B.A.P => BEST MALE GROUP ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

SPICA => BEST FEMALE GROUP ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

AILEE => BEST SOLO FEMALE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR...

 

Even though its only FEBUARY, Who cares???