STEP FIVE: DITCH WITH HER

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

YOUR POV:

It was a normal typical day and you saw L.Joe waiting for you infront of your gate. You sighed and get out. You peak at him and he is listening with his earphones and fixing his hair. Deugun Deugun. *Quit it already!*. I tiptoed at the gate and he look at me with a smile in his face. OMO. He is so handsome- aw. What did I just think of?

"Waeyo, L.JOE-SHI?"

"What else, I don't have any transportation because my bike is with my older brother.. He snatch it from me actually, so I'm guessing I'll be riding in your car, Is it okay?"

Tskkk.. What a good excuse bro. Aw. But why do I want so say yes? I look at him and the car drove infront of us.

I hold the opening of the car but L.joe quickly open the door for me. What manners bro, I look at the side to prevent his stare and I entered. He look at me and I sighed.

"Arasso, You can enter" I turn the heater on played some music.

Playing - Sunny Hill - Pit-A-Pat.

Which is my favorite OST Song.. It makes my heart fast everytime. I look at him and my heart went fast again. WTF. Think of a question. Think. Think. Think. Aha!

"Yah, When I got sick and you clean the gym, Why did you play this song?"

He remove his earphones and heard the song. He look at me and smile. Why does he have to smile all the time. It makes my heart unstoppable.

He scratch his head and dazzed at me. "It's your favorite song, I heard you playing the song last time, after the accidentally playing the piano when everyone heard."

What? I played the tradional music and afterwards is my favorite OST song and he still heard it. What the. Does he have superlistening power ears?OMO.OMO.

"HOW? I TURN IT TO EARPHONE MODE DIDN'T I?"

"Well your volume is at the top and your my seatmate so I'd definitely heard it and it was jjang. So I played the song as your waking song"

Oh. I soften. He is really cool.

"But, Who played the song in piano mode?"

"Me" He look at my eyes and put his earphones on.

He played it in a piano for me? How cool is that! He actually now how to play instrument. What type I like in a boy. Sigh.

We arrive at our school and do our daily routine. Sleep. Draw. Daydream. Doodle.

After lunch I saw L.Joe in the garden. I go after him and he look backwards. I step back and run away. How scary, He grab my wrist and turn me around.

"You. Do you want to ditch with me?"

"CHeeoyyeoo?? Waeeyyoo??' I said in a frighten tone. How embarassing.

He chuckled.

"Why do you look so scared? It's me L.JOE. Hello" He wave his hand and I look at the side. He laugh and look at me again.

"I said, If you want to ditch with me?"

I pause for a minute and he sighed and grab my hands. What the. He is holding my hand. Stop it damn, my heart.

He smirk and we got out of school.

"YAH! I DIDN'T TELL YES!"

"OH YEAH. SILENCE MEANS YES"

OH hell. Yeah. I look at the streets and we are near in an icecream shop. *Woohyun Oppa* I look back and shake my head. No way I am thinking of him when I'm with L.JOE.

We entered the shop and he remove his hands. I felt sad. I want to hold his hand more but it's over.

L.JOE'S POV.

OK. Step five complete, but why did my heart felt rejoicing? Don't care. I look at her and her eyes is twinkling. Stop it damn.

"Yah. What do you want? My treat" I put out my wallet and got some money on it. A lot.

"I want Chocolate Mint, You?" I said. She is so slow in answering.

*That's my favorite and Woohyun Oppa's favorite flavor* You thought.

"Wah.. I also want it...." She look at me with a smile in her glowing face. She look for a sit and wait for the icecream. I chuckled. I got back and gave the icecream. She smiled at me and happily the icecream. *She is such a kid* I chuckled when I saw an small trail of icecream in her face and she look at me with curiosity.

"Waeyoo??"

I laugh and laugh.

"WAEEEE!"

I came closer to her.

YOUR POV:

OHMYGOD. HE is getting closer to me. Is he going to be my first kiss. My heart is going to explode any seconds from now until we can feel each other's breathes. He chuckled and bring out his thumb and remove the small trail of icecream beside my mouth. I sighed. Oh , I'm dead. He's gona tease me for sighing.

I am really dissapointed. I want him to be my first kiss. Oh snap. What did I just thought of. I don't like him.

He look at me strangely and probably laughing from my action. I'm dead.

"Why did you sigh?"

Oh . Just what I have thought.

"N-n-n-o-othinngg" I cut my words.

Damn it. It's so obvious!

"Oh... how cute.. why are you cutting your words? Dissapointed?

"ANNIIYYOOO~!" I got out of the shop and quickly hide. I hold my chest and it's beating rapidly.

DAMN IT..

I'M OFFICIALLY INLOVE WITH THAT JERK.♥


 ♥