GET HER NUMBER

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

L.JOE'S POV:

I woke up and saw the sun shining brightly. I look at my cute clock and it says 7:00. I smiled and did my daily routine.

"HYUNG! Why are you not going to school?"

"Oh, I told Minjung that all of us will walk to school, Yoomi already go to school so, for now we will be walking together, isn't that great?"
 

I gasped. Never did he want someone to accompany him in going to school,

For this reasons I made up:

1. He HATES someone to accompany him.

2. He HATES someone who walks beside him.

3. He HATES someone who ruin the peaceful mood.

4. He HATES the FACT that someone who is kind wants his presence.

and 5. HE Either HATES you or NONE.

Yeah, I made all of this reasons up but it's pretty obvious of how he shows it.

"But, Hyung, Last time, when it's the first day of school, you didn't even dare to show your face and go to our school! Hyung! I am a new transferee that time and I don't even know where is our school! But know that Noona and Ji Hye will be walking with us going to school, we will also be walking with them! Your so UNFAIR! Hmpph" I cross my hands and pretend I am mad.

 

"Oh, my dongsaeng is getting mad and jealous, Don't worry! I can walk with you to school!" My hyung responded.

"JINJA!"

"You sound over excited you little boy" He raise an eyebrow. I turn in cool mode and look at him.

"Hyung, sorry, I can't walk with you to school."

"Waeyo?"

"I'm walking with Ji Hye, how about you walk with Noona?"

"Do you like Ji Hye?"

"HYUNG! Just quit those questions, I'll answer your question when the time is right." I sighed and the doorbell ring.

"Hyung, They must be here already, Palyi!" I put my backbag at my back and cooly open the door.

"Annyeong Ji Hye, Annyeong Noona!" I said and push my brother infront of noona.

My hyung rub his neck and I pinch him a little.

"A-A-ahnyeong, Minjung, Ji Hye" He bowed a little.

The sister's laugh and we walk to school.

NO ONE'S POV.

The four of you walk together when Minwoo start a conversation.

"L.Joe, did you get Ji Hye's number, because as I know, you guys are friends for 4months, March to July, and we will be having our second semester on mid-August. What plans are you guys planning? Not communicating on those months? Are you guys simply idiots?"

L.Joe just realize something.

"What the heck, why didn't I even mention to get her number? What kind of friend am I? Stupid me!L.Joe Thought.

"Ah, Yeah, Ji Hye, Can I have your number?" Minjung and Minwoo chuckled. You felt embarass and quickly go to another place where your oppa and your noona can't seem to disturb you guys.

"OMG. I can't believe it, we are friends for 4 months and we are not yet getting each other's numbers! I can't believe were that stupid" You said and you guys chuckled the same time.

You type in L.Joe's number and he did the same. You tried to miss call L.Joe and his phone ring.

"High High

I'm so High High

High up in the sky

High High

I'm so High

Fly fly

touch the sky
 

HA HA HA HA HA

Say LA LA LA LA LA HA HA HA HA HA

Aiiiiiiiite"

"GD & TOP? KYAAHHH!" You thought.

"Wah, your fans of them?" You asked completely mesmerize that your crush is a fan of them.

"Who isn't? They are my idols." He said in a calm voice.

He then miss called your's and your phone ring.

"Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo
Dalkkomhan nae sarange noga beoryeosseo
Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo
Hwangholhan nae nunbiche chwihae beoryeosseo

See my eyes
Neon naege ppajyeosseo OH
See my eyes
Neo naege banhaesseo OH

Sarangeun neul gabjagi unmyeong cheoreom onabwa
Eoneunal chajaon sonagi
Cheoreom nal jeoksyeo nohgo
Geuge sarangil juriya"

 



"You like this song?" You nodded and listen to it.
 
She must like someone. L.Joe thought and sighed.
 
Who does she likes? Why is she not saying to me? Were friends remember? He thought again.
 
"Yah! Palyi! We will be late you FOOLS!" Minjung shouted and we quickly run to them.
 
"Aigoooo,, You guys should really be a couple, your like so perfect" Minjung compliment the two of you and the two of you shyly look at each other and look away.
 
LEE MINJUNG'S POV
 
I really like them to be a couple. Then me and Minwoo will also be. That will be perfect.
 
"UNNIE! Stop it!"
 
I smirk and my sister begun again.
 
"Unnie! Oppa and you make a perfect couple! Why don't you co-" I quickly put my hands on to prevent her from spilling my secret.
 
"EWWWW. Unnie, remove your hands on me!" I quickly remove it and shot a glare on her.
 
"How cute." We enter the gate and go in our respective room. I walk with Minwoo and while the two of them walk hand in hand.
 
So I put my hand together to Minwoo and he just smile.
 

 

B.A.P!

 

COMMENTS AND SUSCRIBE IS LOVE!

 

I LOVE MY FRIENDSSSS AND SUSCRIBERSSS!

 

 

 

I'M FREAKING IN LOVE WITH DAEHYYYYUUUUUNNN!!!!