Lee Minjung and Lee Minwoo (Side Story) Part 2

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

Just to remind you guys, this is there appearance.

Lee Minjung => Long wavy hair but always in ponytail. Has nerdy glasses which doesn't even have any lenses.

Lee Minwoo => Just like L.Joe's hair but it is black.

Lee Byunghun (L.JOE) => His hair in Crazy Promotion.

Lee Ji Hye (YOU) => Long curly hair (just the under part) has cute bangs.


LEE MINWOO'S POV:

She is really the bomb. She is really good in doing such cheesy lines. I can't help but to giggle and smile like a moron throughout this boring class.

"LEE MINWOO! Why are you smiling like an idiot there? Care to share it?" The boring professor said and all of my classmates look at me.

So Humiliating. That ing professor! He is ruining my moment. I just want to smile in peace. Is it hard? And My Minjung will definitely joke me and ask if she is the one I am thinking and why I am smiling like an idiot now.

"Nothing Sir, I'm just thought of something." I started to daydream about her and the professor spoke again.

"Who are you daydreaming Minwoo?"

The .Is he not going to stop? I am twice humiliated today!

"Ah. Nothing AGAIN." I said in peace and listen to that boring professor.

I look at my desk and saw a note.

 

Probably from my love.

"Oh, I bet you are smiling like an idiot because of me,

  And I am the one you are daydreaming of, right?

  I knew it,

 You like me.

 And I will make you fall for me.

 P.S. Don't convince me because I already know everything.

 -Lee MInjung♥♥♥

 I love you.

Why can't she just stop it? She really makes me smile like an idiot.

It's all your fault. Your gonna get it.

I put a note and wait till she read it.


LEE MINJUNG'S POV:

TSK. I knew it. He is smiling because of me, he is daydreaming because of me and he likes me. He is so stupid.

I look at my desk to see a note. It has a folded note under. I will unfold it when it says.

"Don't unfold it first, It is a suprise :)"

Tsk. Suprise my face. I read the upper part and it make's my heart ache.

"I admit it, I am smiling because of you.

 I admit it, I am daydreaming of you.

 But your wrong in the last three words.

 I will never like you.

 And I will never fall for you.

you! You treaking moron. Why are you playing with my heart? You stupid moron, I should've like you from the start.

"Now unfold it!"

What makes you think I will unfold it. After you play with my heart? Am I that easy?

I hesitated for a while but I can't help it, I'll unfold it now.

"Scared huh? I am not that kind of person,

  to play with the heart of a girl I like,

  I will never like you, because I already like you,

 I also don't like you because I already love you,

 I will never fall for you,

 because I fell for you the first day we met. Ironic right?

 But that is how much I like you.

 -Lee Minwoo♥♥♥♥♥

Your future boyfriend and husband.

KYAAAHHHH! Is this even true? I can't wait to hear all of this in his mouth.

I stick a note in his desk.

LEE MINWOO'S POV:

Silly girl. Didn't even saw me having a mirror focusing on her. She is totally in love with me like me.

I saw a sticky note and read it.

"You know,

  Action speaks louder than words,

 So will only believe in this notes,

 If you say it in your mouth and show it with your actions.

 Don't make your move first.

 Because there is time for anything.

 Don't worry, I will wait.

 -Lee Minjung♥♥♥

P.S. Don't give me another note. I love you.

TSK. Silly girl. I will definitely do it at the right time. Don't lose your patience girl. She's so stupid, why can't she saw it in the actions I am doing to her.

Isn't that what you call love?
 

LEE MINJUNG'S POV:

Ok. I will collect all of this lovely notes and paste it in my wall.

So that every morning I woke up, this the first thing I will read and see.

And every evening I will be sleeping, This is the last thing I will read and see.

Not my whiny sister, not my sister's friend, but,

My crush handwriting, my crush sweet words and him.

I look at him and he is smiling, God. CAN HE PLEASE STOP IT?

I really like to be with him, but isn't it toO much. To talk to him, To stare at him, to think of him, to write notes to him, to say hi or hello to him, to smile at him. Isn't it too much for me too handle? I guess I will die soon because of heartattack.

The bell rings signaling it's time for lunch! Yes. But I am not in the mood for eating. I want to visit the garden and think about him.

I sit in the bench and look at the scenery. It is so pretty.

I heard footsteps and look at the person's shoes. This looks familiar.

*Lee Minwoo? Why is he here?*

"Hello Minjung, Why are you not eating?" Omg, his voice is so sweet and soothing to my ears.

I just shake my head and look away.

He remove my glasses. ** I really hate people who remove my glasses. It's like showing my identity and my pretty face to all.

LEE MINWOO'S POV:

I can't wait to see her face. I quickly remove her nerdy glasses and try it on without her looking. It doesn't even have any lenses. I guess she has a perfect eyesight, but why is she even wearing these?

She looks like an angel. She is perfect.

"Why are wearing this?" I asked and she just sigh.

"I guess you need to know why, come sit here and let me tell you all" I sitted beside her and listen to her story.


A 15-year old girl waited for her boyfriend in there usual place, the icecream shop just near the girl's house. She is really bright and pretty a lot of boys likes her, but she only like her boyfriend name Kim Jungmin, A kingka in his school and a lot of girls envy the girl for being his boyfriend. But, the girl doesn't know that the Jungmin is already dating a queenka in another school name Kim Soomi. It's already been a year they are dating and the poor girl doesn't even knew a thing.

 

Jungmin just use Lee Minjung for fame and money. He doesn't even like her a teenzy bit. He only like's his true love who is Soomi, who is actually a .

Minjung really is not a nerd that time, she even hate books because all of her attention is on him. She was blinded by love.

Jungmin is having a fun time with her girl Soomi in a restaurant just infront of the icecream shop and let Minjung wait for him. He plan to broke up with Minjung by kissing her beloved girl Soomi on the rode.

Minjung look at the rode to see her Jungmin with a pretty petite girl with wavy hair holding hands. Minjung could feel her heart breaking into pieces. After that, the couple started to kiss not minding anyone at all even Minjung who is now crying.

*Why Jungmin? Why do you have to kiss another girl, you said that you will be my first kiss this coming Febuary 14th on my birthday. You ing liar! You shouldv'e told me so that I am not the broken anymore, but instead you kiss with a girl infront of me, and you know what's even more hurting? That you didn't even say I love you once. I will never like a boy anymore because all he will do is broke my heart, I hate my hair, because it is wavy just like that who kiss my boy, don't worry, I will not cut this, I will only ponytail it and never show my wavy hair to anyone except my little sister, I will now read books and never mind any boys. I will move on fast and forget you, you ing JUNGMIN!*

I walk out not interrupting them and cry myself out at home. It didn't last a lot because I really hate that boy. My sister is the one who is with me in this day. And I will never forget you stupid JUNGMIN.


LEE MINJUNG'S POV:

But suddenly my heart melted when I first saw you Lee Minwoo, and this time, I know that your the one for me.

He look at me with a sad face.

"Don't worry minwoo, I definitely hate that stupid boy and I already move on. Oh, and I will wear this glass and put my hair up by the whole year, unless we will have some prom or something like ball, or blah blah, blah, thanks for comforting me." I smiled and I stand up.

"Palyi, Let's go. We will be late for class." I said and we walk hand in hand.


LEE MINWOO'S POV:

I DON'T ING CARE IF I'M LATE FOR CLASS,

ALL I WANT IS TO BE WITH YOU, Lee Minjung♥


COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE IS LOVE.

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER PERFORMANCE BY B.A.P, AILEE AND SPICA.

HOPE ONE OF THIS THREE WILL WIN TOMORROW!

 

OH, And did you guys watch this already?
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YFEElEDU88Q

I can't get enough of Daehyun's smile.

I replayed it a thousandths of time!

 

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

BELATED TUESDAY!