CHAPTER 39: Practice and Accident?

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 39: Practice and Accident?

L.Joe’s POV:

“Look whose following us” Ji Hye whispered and I look back. It was my hyung ready to poke my .

“WHAT THE HELL!” I shouted and kick him causing to fall.

“HAHAHAHA! That’s what you get poking in your donsaeng’s !” Minjung Unnie laughs and is now holding her stomach because of so much laughter.

“It’s not funny Minjung!” My hyung stands up and shot a glare at me.

“Oh Hyung, I am not scared of your eyes!” I laugh and hold Ji Hye’s hands.

“Ji Hye, kaja, let’s do our project” We bowed to our siblings and arrive home. We put out our laptops and we did our own presentation, after 2 hours of nonstop PowerPoint, we finish our project and we entered in my movie house, we open the projector and show our PowerPoint, Ji Hye was the first and she was unexpectedly professional and good, her presentation was a work of art and any of the high companies around the world can recruit her.

 After 10 minutes of nonstop talking about the presentation, I clap and did a standing ovation.

“That was Awesome!” I said and she just laughs and remove her laptop, it was my turn and open my presentation.

Ji Hye’s POV:

It was L.Joe’s turn showing his presentation and notice him so confident and ready. *Another plus point L.Joe, Another point* I thought and he full size his presentation. My eyes was only focusing to L.Joe, his hand gestures, his position, his voice, his awesomeness, his handsome face, his ability to make such an impressive presentation, his perfect. After 10 minutes, he bowed and I automatically stand up and clap.

“Wow! You’re impressive!” I shouted and he laughs.

I run to him and high-five him.

“L.Joe oppa, we still need one more presentation for the two of us, for only 5 minutes, I’m the first who will present the presentation then you will be the other half, Arasso? So who will do it?” I asked and we just look at the laptop and concentrate in our presentation.

After an hour, we finish the presentation and did our speaking, we repeat it again and this time is our own presentation will be videoed and recorded by L.Joe’s video cam, I started first, after that L.Joe pause the video cam and I held the cam and start videoing him, after that, we stable the video cam with a tripod and we presented together, after the presentation, I look at my watch and it says 6:21pm.

“Oppa, why is Minwoo Oppa not going home? Do you think he is having a great time with my sister?” I asked.

*What Minjung and Minwoo are really doing* (The same time)

Author’s POV:

They were in there ride home when Minjung suggest Minwoo to go with her in the playground just near the mall, Minwoo nodded and they walk through the place when they saw a little boy crying for help. The two straighten up their backs and through the little boy. Their faces fell when they saw the boy crying and his left knee is full of blood.

“Oppa! The child needs help; we need to go to a hospital!” Minjung panic and she bring out her cell phone, she points number 5, Lee Ji Hye’s number in speed call and her hands were shaking.

You heard your phone rings and you immediately check it out and was surprise her sister call.

“Oppa, Unnie called, I’ll answer it with speaker mode, L.Joe nodded and you slide the call button.

“Unnie!” You shouted and you heard your sister crying, even L.Joe is shock.

“Yah! Why are you crying??? What’s happening? Did something bad happen?” I shouted and heard continuous crying.

“J-j-ihye-ah, me and Minwoo Oppa-*hiccups*”

“WHAT! What happen unnie!” You shouted as scared as ever.

“W-w-we need to go to the hospital…” She said and ended the call.

“OPPA! L.Joe Oppa! We need to go to the nearest possible hospital, unnie and oppa are there. Do you think something happen bad?” You began feeling nervous and scared as ever.

“WHAT!!! Seoul Hospital is the nearest, let’s go Palyi!” L.Joe grab his sweater so do you and run through the nearest, you don’t care if it’s that far, you just want to see your sister.

 

………..

The two of you entered the hospital and you saw your sister and oppa in perfect condition. You approach them and the two of you sat beside them.

“Unnie, what the hell, are you pulling a prank at us?” I said.

“Yah! Mian, I was just carried away when I saw a child with a lot of blood in his left knee, I didn’t mean to make fun of you, so please, just keep quiet because I want to know who’s the parents of that poor kid, he is really cute.” My sister looks at me with sincerity in her eyes and forgot everything I thought it was.

“Where’s this kid you are telling?” You said feeling curious of how this boy looks like.

Minjung pointed the door just beside her and L.Joe and Ji Hye entered, they gape in surprise seeing a really cute boy who is eating ramen alone smiling at them.

“OMO! You’re so cute! What happen?” Ji Hye said and patted the cute boy’s head.

“I fell in the slide” He eat his ramen again and just ignored us.

“Do you think he will be fine?” Ji Hye asks to L.Joe and he just nodded.

The door open and the parents of the kid arrive; you quickly go out with L.Joe and look at the smiling Minjung.

“UNNIE! The parents have arrived! Did they notice you?” You asked and Minjung nodded.

“Did they talk to you?” You asked again and your unnie shakes her head in disapproval.

“Unnie, we will be right back, we will just buy ramen and coffee in the nearest canteen” The two of you run away and entered the canteen. It was plain dead. No people except the cashier and the workers are the only one there.

The two of you arrive at the counter and you asked for 3 plain ramen’s and 1 spicy ramen, 3 coffees and 1 ice tea. They put it in a plastic and gave you an empty tray. You bowed and went to the nearest water machine. As expected, it was just beside you and put hot water in every ramen you opened. After that, you gave the drinks to L.Joe and you brought the tray with 4 hot ramens.

“You sure want to carry that?” L.Joe asked and you nodded. The two of you walk and arrive in the destination.

“Unnie, Oppa, have some ramen” You handled it to them and they say Thanks. L.Joe gave the coffees and the 4 of you eat the food together.

“Maa!” You said and slurp the remaining soup of the ramen.

*Aissh! Why do you have to be this cute in eating ramen?* L.Joe thought and continue eating the ramen. He opens his coffee and drank it. He notices you having a really hard time opening the canned Ice tea and L.Joe grab it instead.

“Yah!” You shouted and you realize what he is doing. He opens the can and gave it back to you.

“Gomawo!” You shouted and drink the ice tea.

“Don’t you think that your stomach will be in bad condition if you joined hot and cold together?” L.Joe asked with worries in eyes.

“Me? My stomach is very strong you know! Even stronger than yours!” You laughed and he throws his empty cup.

Soon, the four of you are done eating and throw the empty things. The parent of the child finally goes out and looks at the four of you.

“Who’s the one who saved my child?” The mother’s eyes are full of gratefulness.

Minjung and Minwoo raise their hands and bowed to omonim. Omonim hug them and say thank you.

“Here, take this, I’m very thankful for the 4 of you. Have a fun trip!” Omonim entered the room and the 4 stared at the envelop Omonim gave them.

“Unnie! What do you think this is? Money? Letter? What! Gah! I’m curious!” I shouted and she shot me a look.

“Arasso! I will look okay??!” Minjung open the letter and shouted.

“What is it Unnie???!” You shouted in excitement.

“4 TICKETS TO PARISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” Minjung shouted.

“WHAT!” The 3 of us shouted.

 



 

Will not be updating A CLASH BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT KINGKAS: TRUE STORY TODAY...

Miannhe...~

 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.