Mall With Him Part 3

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

Yeah, Yeah, This is the Part 3 of Ji Hye and L.Joe. Well, I was planning to just edit the part 2 but I decided to put a new chapter to make my chapter's more.

Hehe. B.A.P!


Lee Ji Hye's POV:

I concentrate in the screen and I waited for him to start the intense game. I was confused a lot because L.Joe pick the song we will be playing and it turns out to be a really fast dance. I sighed and breathe ready.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he is waiting for me to get ready.

"When did I not?" I asked and smirk.

You are so gonna lost today, L.Joe. Get ready

L.Joe start the game and I suddenly lost my confidence. He is so fast in stomping those arrows. I look at the screen.

Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up and down. (Repeat 3 Times)

Oh. . This is so fast. I look at L.Joe and he is swifly doing all the moves perfect.

Damn It, I'm gonna lose! I can't let boys bring down a best dancer like me.

I concentrated at the screen and I am starting to cross-eye and lose control. I have 19 mistakes and my score is 81.

"Congratulations Sir, You got 100 points and is the first one to ever score a 100 point." The screen says.

He smirk and look at me.

"So, I won, You will be my servant, for tomorrow until the following days. Today's Tuesday, So you will stop being my servant for the next next Tuesday. Your gonna get it young girl"

When someone interrupted our talk,

"Sir, Are you the first one to ever get 100 points there?" He pointed out the game we just play a minute ago and he nodded.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked L.Joe and my heart beat fast.

Why would he say yes, Where just FRIENDS.

"Anyeo, She's my friend, Waeyo?" L.Joe asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

"Well, since you got the 100 point score there and your the first one, You will recieve a big blue bear which is probably your friend's size over there" He points to you and you shook your head.

Me? L.Joe, Will give that huge bear to me? In my dreams. You thought and sigh.

L.Joe look at your eyes and you just smile. You didn't show a dissatisfied face because you don't want to get that blue bear for free, and especially the one L.Joe dance hard for.

L.Joe whispered something to the one who own or runs the arcade and he nodded. After a few minutes, he brought a gigantic bear which is really your size.

"L.Joe, are you bringing that home?" You asked confuse. He grab the bear and give it to you.

"Here, It's for you, bring that in your home, think of that as my 4th gift for you, Oh, and don't worry I am serious." He handed the bear to you and your eyes rounded. You didn't expect to get such a big gift from him because of his hard work.

I guess my dream came true, to recieve a bear from the one I like which is exactly as my favorite color BLUE, I didn't really expect it and just think that he will start the bet thingy and I need to carry that for him, but I think wrong, He is actually a gentleman and give it to me as a gift. GREAT. You thought and just because of this you smile. You smile widen and you hug the bear tight not minding the person arround you which is L.Joe.

"Ok, Your getting weird Ji Hye, Let's go, Gomawo, Ahjussi" He politely bowed and carry the HUGE bear for you.

As expected of my crush, to never let a girl bring a HUGE bear and instead carry it by his own. You thought.

She is probably thankful that I give her such wonderful gift. But get ready for tomorrow because it will be like HELL. Or probably Paradise :) L.Joe thought and smile.

"Let's go, The school will probably end soon, Let's go home and lets put that HUGE bear where it belongs to." L.Joe said.

I smiled widely but thought of something.

Will he not get tired, I mean we cannot possibly ride any vehicle so we will be walking 15 minutes to arrive at our respective homes. But at the same time, I really want to end this "so-called date" I wish, at night. But it will be 3:30 and my sister will come soon. I will probably get a homily when I got home. I thought.

 

After 15 minutes of walking, You and L.Joe perspire a lot.

"Are you okay? You can stay in my house first." You offered and he gladly nodded. I hope my sister is not yet here.

 

L.JOE'S POV:

Oh God. Thank God that we are done in walking. I sighed. Ji Hye entered the gate quietly as if she is a robber.

"Yah! Why are you like sneaking in your own home?" I asked. She put her finger above her lips.

"Yah!" She look at me.

"I didn't ask any permission to go with you, so, If she caught us we will be dead" She look scared.

What the fudge, she didn't ask any permission to her sister? Damn her sister will definitely scold us if we are caught. I Thought.

She open the door and we are bought suprise and didn't expect what we see.


 

Yeah, Such boring update. Sorry, I am in a rush. I need to have my beauty sleep because I cannot sleep last night because of nervousness. Thankfully, we finish our play and we recieve awards.

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH♥

OH. And what did those to see that is really unexpected?

 

GUESS?
 

 

OH. AND B.A.P DAEHYUN IS SO HANDSOME KYAAAAAAHHH!

 

B.A.P DAEBAK!