Chapter 42: FOOD

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 42: FOOD

You’re POV:

Zzzzz.  It feels so good sleeping just above L.Joe oppa’s shoulder. I hope no one can make any noise and be quiet in the ride.

“OPPPPPPPPAAAAAAA”

Aish! MINJUNG UNNIE?!!!
I look back and L.Joe oppa also look back and saw the two sleeping.

*Damn. They are playing games with me. DAFUQ*

“Oppa, let’s just not mind the two Arasso? Let’s just sleep”
He nodded and I sleep in his shoulders. I smile in contentment and drowse off.

“OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!”

*Aissshh!! I will not wake up you fish! I will never!*

“LALALALALALALALALALA”

*DAFUQ. ONE MORE AND I WILL EXPLODE*

“WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-“

“The one who is shouting, will you PLEASE quiet down???? THERE IS SOMEONE SLEEPING.” The pilot said and my unnie stop.

*HA! IN HER FACE!*

I heard L.Joe oppa chuckle and I smiled.

NO ONE’S POV:

After it may seem forever the plane landed and everyone woke up. They look outside the window to see beautiful lights. It was night when they landed and is a perfect time to sleep in the hotel.

They grab their luggage’s completely amazed on how pretty Paris is. They were now heading to a French restaurant just near the plane.

As soon as they enter, they were amaze on how many people were there, white people, brunette hairs, blonde hairs, tall man and woman; they were lost when they saw someone heading towards them.

“Bonjour, vous semblez perdu, puis-je vous aider”?(Hello, You seem lost, May I help you?)A tall man who is a 6 footer went to them and the 4 was obviously startled on how tall the man was.

*Oh ! How did I not study the French dictionary while in the plane!* Minwoo thought and gulp. He elbowed L.Joe who learn some English and L.Joe look frightened.

“Oh, excuse me, but those friends of mine don’t understand French, can you please translate it to English?” L.Joe asked and your eyes widen.

*Wow. His pretty good in speaking English. +1* You thought and look at him.

Yes Sir, I said, You seem pretty lost, How can I help you?” He asked and L.Joe said, “We want a place to sit, can you assist us?”

The waiter nodded and placed the 4 of you in the front table.

“Here’s your menu sir, ma’m, if you don’t understand what is written here, you can ask me” The waiter said the 4 of you handed the menu.

Luckily, the menu has English words and pictures in it.

“I like to have one baguette and fries and vanilla milkshake” L.Joe said.

“I like to have one steak with fries and cappuccino” You said.

“I like to have one chocolate cream puffs and donut with a strawberry milkshake” Minjung said.

“I like to have one chicken with fries and espresso” Minwoo said and the waiter waved goodbye.

They sighed and look at the people around them, some were giving them death glares, some are flirting, some doesn’t even care about what’s happening, some were sleeping, and some were definitely not eating but instead was playing the food.

“What the hell, why are they all behaving like that?” You whispered.

“Molla, I don’t even understand how are they not completely on their delicious foods” L.Joe said biting his lips.

“I think they are sick of it! I mean come ON! That’s French food!” You said being hysteric when the waiter comes with their foods. He hands the receipt and the 4 of your eyes bulged out.

100Euro.

“Hey! That’s not that high!” You said and open your bag to look for the money. After putting the 500 Euro in your pocket, she proceeds eating the expensive food and asked for more.

“Yah! I am not yet full unnie; do you think I shall order more?” You said in pleading eyes but she just shakes her head and continues eating her food.

“You can’t, we can just go in others, and they will think we are Dead Hungry if you order more!” You just nodded and the 4 of you are done.

They hold their luggages and you approach the cashier. You handed the money and the cashier was quite surprise at how big the money was. She handed 400euros and you bowed and hold your luggage.

“LET’S GO!”



 

MIAN FOR SHORT CHAPTER!

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.