Chapter 37: Amazed and Shocked

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

You can't help but to smile. You were gladly hopping in the mall not knowing that L.Joe is looking at you. You stopped and look at him, you smiled and he look away. 

You came closer to him and whispered, "Oppa, let's eat first" You smiled and grab his wrist. He rubbed his neck and walk with you. You spotted a cafe and entered. You place your elbow in the counter and snap your hands as you wait the cashier to ask what you will be ordering. 

"Annyeohaseyo mam, what's your order?" The employee asked and you look at L.Joe looking at the menu.

"Oppa, what do you want?" You asked with your hands place in your pockets.

"I want you." L.Joe smirked and moved you out the line and he ordered instead.

*He w-w-ant's me? Psshh.. Maybe he is just joking around.. Who the hell want's me?* You thought and tapped his shoulders at the back.

*I really want you, Lee Ji Hye, you may think I am joking, but that is how I feel for you* He thought and ordered.

"I want 1 espresso, 1 vanilla latte, 2 strawberry cheesecake." He softly says and swiffly gave the card.

He grab the card back and look at Ji Hye's puzzled look.

"Yah! Palyi, let's get a sit before someone get's it" He grabs your hand and sits at the left side just near the door.

The order came and you gladly accepted it. You open your drink and slurp it happily humming a happy song as you look at L.Joe's dreamy face. You stared so long you didn't realize he is ready to spunk your head. He spunks your head you shake your head and glared at him.

"YAH! What was that for!" You shouted and the people look at you.

*I DON'T GIVE A * You thought.

"Why are you still asking that question? You were like LOOKING AT ME THE WHOLE TIME!" He smirked.

*I DID?* You thought.

"Yah! Your so high of yourself! Why would I even look at you?" You hesitated and playfully poke his bangs.

"Pss.. Don't be silly miss... I have a picture here in my Iphone" He did a merong to her and he continued drinking his drink.

"WHAT???!! Let me see please!" She said and did her 3-killer aegyo.

*DANG IT! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO KILL ME WITH THOSE AEGYO OF HERS?!!* L.Joe thought.

"Not impressed." L.Joe drinks his drink and look at his watch.

12:55pm. 

*Tskk.. let's see later Lee Byunghun* You thought and finish your food.

The two of you stand and you interlace your soft hands in his. He look up and you just smile.

*I'll make you fall for me... but first.. I need to get your ing cp!* You thought and look at the keychain of his inside his left pocket.

*This is a piece of cake* You thought and start your mission.

"Oppa! What can I do so that I can look at my picture??? I'll do everything!" You said and wait for his reply.

"You really want to see it? I command you to dance infront of that fountain T-Ara's Lovey Dovey dance... for 1 minute... and I'll record it. Deal?" L.Joe said.

"Sure! This is a piece of cake!" You shouted and went infront the fountain.

L.Joe laugh at the thought and recorded your dance. There wasn't a lot of people passing that's why you gain confidence. He played the song and you started.

*Heck. I guess she doesn't even know how to shuffle* L.Joe thought before she dance.

She finally started and L.Joe was heck mesmerize at the way you shuffle. He thought you could'nt shuffle but upon seeing this. His mind was blown away in how you perfect the dance. The song finish and L.Joe look at you and did a thumbs up sign.

*Heck. She's a great shuffler!* L.Joe thought.

*I did a really great job compared at what I practice in my practice room.* You thought and smiled at him. 

"How was I, Oppa?" You said and wait for his reply.

"You were great" He said and finally show your picture and hold it tight so you can't snatch it and delete it.

"Wow. I look awesome! And how come I didn't saw you taking a picture of me?" You said.

He look up at you and exit the image, "Duh! You are completely mesmize at my perfect looks you didn't know I take a picture of you!"

"Your so conceited!" You said and interwine your arms on his.

Just then, Minwoo is waiting for the two of you to enter the elevator and when he saw that the two of you are walking through the elevator, he entered waiting for them to entered.

He was planning to make the two of you shocked.

The two of you finally entered and they didn't even look up and just press the button, they finally look at the side to see Minwoo and BOO! Minwoo shouted and the two was shock and you didn't know your hugging L.Joe in fear. You look up and you push aside.

*OMO! What was I thinking! Dang! So embarassing!* You thought.

"HYUNG! What are you doing here! Don't tell me your spying us!" L.Joe shouted.

"YEAH HECK I AM SPYING AT THE TWO OF YOU... OH W-Wait... I am not! We Just Coincidently meet. Remember when someone called me? That's one of my friends in school and after that he treated me lunch. So.... why are you guys here?" Minwoo innocently asked.

"HYUNG! You are definitely lying!" L.Joe said.

"Annyeohaseyo, Minwoo Oppa!" You beamed cutely and smiled at him.

*Aigoo,, she is so cute!* Minwoo thought.

The elevator open and it leads the three of you at the 3rd floor. The three got out and you spotted a near Ice cream shop. You grab the wrist of L.Joe and speed off leaving Minwoo behind.

"YAH! DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Minwoo shouted not caring about the people.

"Oppa... You can be with me instead" Minwoo look back and shock when he saw her.

"MINJUNG?!!!"

 


Jeongmal Mianhe for the really late update.....

I'm busy because of KPOP.

LOL ;))

 

WELL I'M POSTING MY NEW STORY TOMORROW!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ♥.

 

I just did my new storyyy!!!
come check it out!!!

 

A CLASH BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT KINGKAS : TRUE STORY 

you can read, comment and even suscribe if you want :))