Mall With Him

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

YOUR POV:

So handsome. Damn, All of the people in mall will probably lay there eyes to him, they will probably think we are something, that I really wish to happen. I wear a blouse and shorts and my legs are expose. I kinda felt embarass to it, but I really don't care because I'll be with L.Joe.

KYYYAAAAHHHHH..

 

"Where do you want to go Ji Hye?"

I gulp and think for a second.

Arcade? Nah, He will think I'm tomboyish.

Playground? Nah, He will think I'm childish.

Restaurant? Nah, He'll think I only make us absent just because we will eat.

Amusement Park? Nah, Too early for friends.

Church? Nah, It's not sunday.

Library? Nah, We hate books.

Aha! MALL!

"How about we go in the mall?"

He's eyes brighten. So handsome! And he quickly grab my hand and we exit. The mall takes 15 minutes walk and we don't want to be easily tired so L.Joe brought his bike which is fitted for 2 and we rode on it.

"Yah! Slow down L.Joe! I thought you don't want to be easily tired! Come On. I'm at your back and only holding your shoulders!" I shouted and he said,

"How about you hold in my WAIST?" He offered.

My eyes widen and he waited for my hands to be put in his waist.

"On the count of 3 and you didn't put your hands on it, I will seriously overspeed this and you will fall!" He treaten, and I don't give a damn.

I want to play first before holding his waist.

"1"

I continue holding in his shoulder's and he is getting a little impatient.

"I'M SCARED" I shouted and he give me a smirk.

"2"

I smirk loudly enough for L.Joe to hear, and He suddenly sped fast. TOO FAST I'LL FALL.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I quickly hold his waist.

KYAAAHHH I'M HOLDING HIS WAIST AND IT'S HARD! (TROLOLOL)

"I TOLD YOU SO!" He shouted and I laugh.

We arrive at the mall and he lock his bike in an empty parking. It's only 10 and there is not a lot of people and it is school day. The guard will probably scold us. Damn it.

We entered the mall and luckily the guard didn't seem to notice us.

OH GOD IT'S SO COLD

I tried my best to not feel so cold but damn it's getting colder and colder. I brought my bag and money so all I need is to buy clothes.

"Is it cold?" He smirk.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

"No, It's really warm, Brrrrrrrr" I can't help it and I feel so cold I'm going to die.

"Let's go, We'll buy some warm clothes" He grab my hand and we roam around the mall.

"There! L.JOE! I want there!" I shouted and pull him in the shop.

I grab a gray sweater with a word LOVE on it and a high waist pants. I already wore boots so it's okay already.

After wearing those clothes, I felt so much more comfortable and satisfied. I got out and L.Joe's eyes widen.

L.JOE'S POV.

I sit in a vacant sit while waiting for her to return, a lot of girl's eyes landed on me and start seducing me.

"You ery, go away from me!" I shouted and they quickly walk away.

STUPIDS.

I door of the dressing room suddenly went open and saw Ji Hye.

DAMN SHE'S SO HOT.

"WAH"

"YAH! STOP IT! IT'S EMBARASSING. OH AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH YOU IDIOT!"

She shouted and I felt so embarass than ever she just laugh.

"HAHA." I said and she paid for the clothes.

"PERFECT!"

"WAEYO?" I asked.

"Let's go there!"

She pointed at the movies and I sighed.

I bought 2 tickets, 1 big popcorn and 1 big soda with 2 straw, green for me and blue for her.

"Palyi!" She shouted. Damn, She's not helping me at all.

"Oh, Is it heavy?" She laugh at me and I smirk.

We entered at the room and I smiled when I pick a horror movie. 

PERFECT.

After the first half of the movie, she felt scared and she hold my arms tightly and use the soda for covering her eyes.

"YAH! YOUR HURTING ME! AND WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK FOR ME TO WATCH THIS MOVIE IF YOUR SCARED?" I shouted and she just smiled.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

OMG SHE'S SO LOUD! DAMN MY BEAUTIFUL EARS!

 

"Yah! KEEP QUIET! The movie is done, Kaja!"

She hold me tight and she's totally frighten in the movie.

 

HOW CUTE♥

 

YOUR POV:

I'm not really scared. I just want to hold him and pretend everything I did.

 

I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU ALL DAY LONG♥