First Day with my CRUSH (YOUR POV) and How Your sister like L.JOE'S BROTHER

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

I run towards home and bid goodbye to my crush. I look at the window and started to feel sad because you want him to stay longer. Why do I even want him here? It's just a crush..,, It will not change your life, JI HYE. I suddenly remember everything that happen. Honestly it is my first time to ditch and the first time to hangout with nobody else except my CRUSH. KYAAAHHH~

I happily jump up and down and squealing loudly. When the door open and I didn't even care and continuing what I am doing. My friend look at me with a WTF ARE YOU DOING FACE, and I quickly stop and hug my knees.

"YAH! WHY ARE SQUEALING AND JUMPING HAPPILY?" She yelled. Aish.. She's definitely ruin my moment to squeal when I don't even have time to do that in my entire LIFE.

"Waeyooo?? Do you want to know?" I look at her and I smiled.

Her eyes widen and she sit beside me I tell her everything that happen for the past few weeks and today. She look at me with big eyes and gasped, not believing what happen! She suddenly jump up and down and stop for a couple of seconds and look at me with bizzare eyes. What the Heck. She's not even telling a single word! She inhaled, and exhaled and finally said a word, a really long word.

"OMYGODYOULIKEHIMWHYDIDN'TYOUTOLDMEAN-"

"YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE QUIET DOWN YOOMI!" My sister interrupt but slowly join in our topic. She inhaled and exhaled and...

"OMYGODYOULIKEHIMIDIDN'TKNOWWHYDIDN'TYOUTELLM-"

"YAH! QUIET DOWN AND SLOW DOWN YOU LITTLE DWITS" I shouted. I hated it when they shout. It's really pain in the ears. Now my sister and my bestie know my crush. And Damn, There reaction is so stupid and funny.

My sister look at me and drag me in a safe and quiet place. In the garage. What the hell, why is she bringing me here?

"SIT!"

I look at her with dark eyes and finally sitted. She drag me in a quiet place again and this time is her room. What the, How many times do I tell her I ing hate her pink room?!

"Why unnie?"

"SIT!"

"FINE!"

We sit at her bed and she sighed. I look at her eyes and she is doing something to me..and she did.

"WELL.. YOU LIKE L.JOE?"

I nodded and blush unconditionally long.

She raise and eyebrow and smiled. She puff my cheeks and give me a wink.

"Why do you like him?"

I told the whole story and she is mentally block. She loose control and hug me for about a minute and release me after. Is she CRAZY?

"OMO! Do you know who I like?"

I step back hoping not to hear L.JOE'S name. Do my sister like him? !

"Unnie, Do you possibly also like L.JOE?"

She laugh and shake her head. What is she trying to say?

"I like His BROTHER, LEE MIN WOO"

I freaking don't believe this, my sister like the ultra handsome and popular LEE MIN WOO? They are even classmates and seating beside each other. No wonder I caught her staring at him sometimes. Because She likes her.

I shake her shoulders and look deep at her eyes. She is definitely telling the truth....

"UNNNIIIEEEEE"

"YAH! BE QUIET"

"How did you like him?"

"Here it goes"


FLASHBACK

A freshman old Lee Min Jung wore her nerdy red glasses with no lenses and hop to school. She entered the gates to see a handsome boy who is l.joe's brother tying his laces. He fix his uniform and smell the freshness of the school. It was a her first day of school and particularly know no one. She sighed and entered the gate, She gasped when she bump the one she saw a moment ago and look eyes, she quickly look away and bowed. He grab her wrist and spun her around.

"Hello, May I know your name?" The boy said.

She frozen. It's the first time a boy is asking her for her name. And the first boy your sister fell. Love at first sight I guess. Her heart exploding and she said her name.

"Le-e-Mi-n-j-ung" She said in a shaky voice.

He eyed at her and thought *Why is her voice shaky? And why is she not asking my name?*

"Not asking my name?" The boy said.

"What your name?" She ask with a cute eyes.

LEE MINWOO'S POV.

"What's your name?" I look at her eyes and it's kinda cute. Damn it don't fell for it. She is probably a two face timer around the corner. But why does she look so innocent and pure? Why do I said that last 4 words? Now I felt embarass.

"Ehem" She fake a cough. *How cute*

"Ah, YEH, Lee Min Woo, Nice too meet you cutie" OH FUDGE. I'M SCREWED WHY DID I TELL CUTIE? DAMN IT~!

She widen her eyes and shake her heads.

"Waeyyoo?" I said with a tone.

"You- Just tell me CUTE?" She pointed at me.

"Well, Yeah" I put my hands on my neck and cough one's more. Arghh this cold is never gonna heal!

She open her bag and handed me something, I look at it and its a medicine. Omo! She cares for me. Stop it.

"Take this Min Woo-shi, for your cough to be gone, Annyeong!" She shouted and handed me the medicine. I stayed at my place and stand there a few minutes and went to my room. I hold my chest and its bumping. Argghhh!

I entered my room 221 and scan the room, only one chair is available and it's beside Lee Min Jung! Oh God, my heart is pounding fast.

I sit at my place and look at her. She smiled at me and look infront. *Oh , Her smile is so nice*

I like her at the first day of school. DAMN IT. And I'm sitting beside her!

LEE MIN JUNG'S POV:

OH. GOD. I like him already and now, He is sitting beside me. Can things get any better?


I look at unnie with wide eyes and smile. I fell to the brother of who my sister fell for. It's really good to like someone who is really good and at the same time sweet. How I wish we are friends, L.JOE.