OPERATION: MAKE COOL L.JOE JEALOUS♥

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

L.Joe's POV:

. I miss her so much. Why did I even avoid her? Aissshhh~~ Our friendship will definitely be ruin if it turns out like this.

Lee Ji Hye, Just wait. I have a contract and it says that I need to ignoring for the next four months, my STUPID Brother let me sign this contract to know if I can survive in the school without a single touch of you, by not talking to you, by not approaching you and lastly to be a COMPLETE GHOST to you. Just wait. 4 Months will soon be coming. Just wait.

Yeah. So my brother did plan that, and I am ing curse when he gave me that stupid contract last month.

---------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

L.JOE'S POV.

"L.Joe, You know that after one month, you will be a junior and I will be a senior, right?" My stupid brother said.

I nodded and stirred my half cup of coffee.

I will be spending a lot of moments together with Ji Hye. I hope that everything would turn out good when we enter junior years.

"I have something for you." He look at me and he gave me a piece of paper.

I doubt to read this but he gave me an eyes.

"READ IT."

I nodded and sit at an empty chair.

"Dear L.Joe,

This is your Hyung. And I am requesting you to not talk to LEE JI HYE for the next 5 months. No skinship. No talking. No walking from school. No walking going home. NO Hellos. NO Goodbyes. No EVERYTHING.

Your a man right?

You can do that right?
 

This contract will start at the beginning of the school year until August. It's March till August arassoo~~ So it is pretty easy.

 

_____________________

Lee Byung Hun's Signature

 

Lee Minwoo

 

.........

...........

.............

'WWHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! HYUNGGGG WHYYYY!!!~~!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

"WHAT THE HECCCKKK WAEEEYYYOOOO!!" I shouted again. He glared at me and I was quiet.

"If you really like to know if Ji Hye is really your friend, you should first ignore her and at the time this contract ends and she still believes that she can talk to you, and can still do her best just to talk to you, she is really your FRIEND. But, if she stops on stalking and completely talking to you and gives up easily on you, she is not a TRUE FRIEND. Because I know that if you have a friend, they will stick together until the end. So just accept this a challenge. NOW SIGN!" My hyung shouted and I immediently sign the contract.

Cool. So I will ignore her. I can't even stand a day not talking to her. WHY IS MY HYUNG PUNISHING ME.

BUT. It is really a great idea. If she really is my friend, she will do anything just to talk to her and do anything just to get my attention.

"Hyung! Your a genius!" I shouted and he ruffled my hair.


PRESENT.

Still L.Joe's POV:

So. That is how it all started. It is because of my ing brother.

I can't stand this, and now she is talking to her so called friend who has bang and has a black hair. Stylish.

I can endure this. Just don't look at them and everything will be fine.

 

YOUR POV:

I whispered something to oppa,

"Oppa, See that guy beside me? That's my bestfriend who is completely ignoring me, STUPID right? So I have a plan" I whispered and he whispered back,

"What?"

"To make my bestie jealous^^ You will do that right?" I whispered and his eyes twinkled. He wink at me and I wink back. Just wait L.JOE.

The bell rung signaling it is lunch. I happily skip out the room and remember the plan.

PLAN 1: Hold Oppa's hands

"Oppa! Wait for me!" I shouted and immediently put my arms around his.

"Aigoo, My princess, I will definitely wait for you" He pinch my cheeks and lightly spack my oppa's arms.

"WOW Oppa! You have muscles! Me Likey!" I shouted and he smiled.

"Of Course, I always work out and it is because of you I was encourage to do this" He replied.

"Aiggooo Oppa, Your Lying! It's definitely because of the chicks in U.S.!" I wink and he nodded.

"Aiggooo!! ANNYEOO~ It's because of you Cupcake!" He pinch my cheeks and smiled.

"OPPA! Don't pinch my cheeks! And what is for the pet names! I hate those things!" I said.

"I don't ing care! Princess, Let's go my Princess" We walk together hand in hand and went to the canteen.

PLAN 1: SUCCESS.

I look back and saw the clenching fist L.Joe.

Pabo. Should have talk at me.

 

LEE BYUNG HUN'S POV:
 

WHAT THE IS THAT.

THEY ARE LIKE A COUPLE.

PRINCESS? CUPCAKE? HOLDING HANDS? IS THAT EVEN IRREVELANT??
 

AIIISSSSSHHHH~~! MY STUPID BROTHER! I WILL KICK HIS LATER.

They really act like a couple. They are so natural.

JUST WAIT YOU LEE JI HYE. AUGUST WILL DEFINITELY COME FAST.

I walk out the room and head at the canteen to see them holding hands.

AISSSHHH! WHY IS SHE HOLDING THE HANDS OF THAT BASTARD!

I DON'T ING GET IT!

SHE SHOULD BE HOLDING MY HANDS NOT HIM!!!

 

LEE JI HYE'S POV:

"Oppa, Did you see L.Joe? Pabo L.Joe" I laugh and look at the foods for today.

"I would like jjajangmyeon and orange juice please" I smiled and grab my food.

"Oppa! Why is your food only a piece of bread and water!"

"I am working out and making  my body perfect and an eye candy" He cooly go to a table and I followed him.

"Oppa, L.Joe's there, He will be eating with his friends, lets eat together, where's your friends oppa?"

"My friends? They will attend school tomorrow, you still don't know my friends right?" I nodded and look at him.

"Oppa, You will introduce me to them! And let's make L.Joe jealous" I said and wink at him.

PLAN TWO: FEED OPPA JJAJANGMYEON AND CAREFULLY REMOVE OPPA'S SAUCE UNDERNEATH HIS LIPS

 

L.Joe's table is just in front of you and look at him. He look back and I smiled at him. He just look away and I look at oppa.

"OPPA~~ Do you like Jjajangmyeoonnn??" I did aegyo to make him agree.

"AIGGOOO~~ Your so cute. I would like one" He said and I nodded. A lot of envy stares look at me and I don't give a damn.

"Here oppa~!" I give my plate to him and he rejected it.

"Waeeeyyyyooooooo~~!!!" I aegyo and he smiled.

"I want you to feed me!" He shouted and smiled.

"Oppa~ I'm shy!" I said and he laugh.

"Aigggoo~~ Don't be!! AHHHH" He open his mouth and I put noodles in his mouth. A sauce was remained underneath his lips and I quickly look at his lips.

I stared at him and he look at me.

"Waeyyooo??"

"You have something under your lips. Let me remove it for you" I wipe the sauce just near his lips and the people went wild.

"Now, It's gone. Your back with your y face oppa! Let's eat!"

He nodded and he feeded me. I smiled.

PLAN TWO: SUCCESS.

 

L.JOE'S POV:

I watch the lovey dovey couple feed each other and the crowd roared. Some are envious and some looks really sad.

Why? Lee Donghae has A LOT of fans while LEE JI HYE has A LOT OF BOY fans as well.

"Hyung, Who is that?" Ricky asked.

"Donghae, Lee Donghae, Ji Hye's friend"

He nodded.

"Yah, L.Joe, Why are you ignoring Ji Hye?" C.A.P hyung asked.

"It's a secret hyung."

I look at them again and clench my fist.

AIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 


 

LONG CHAPTER♥

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY.

NO INTERNET AND IT'S LATE HERE!

 

B.A.P GOODIES?
 

:P

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MISS A AND BIGBANGS STAGE PERFORMANCESSSSS~~!!!!!!!