STEP TWO: CLEAN THE GYM FOR HER

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

L.JOE'S POV

We both walk going to the office. I hate it. Hate it, Hate it, Hate It. Oh, Yeah! I have a perfect plan for step two. I'll be cleaning the gym for her, so she should be thankful. I look at her and she seems pale and weak. What perfect timing. Yeah. We entered the office and we heard yeah,,, BLAH BLAH BLAH. We really didn't listen to the professor because we know that we will be cleaning the DAMN GYM.

DAMN YOU GYM. DAMN YOU FREAKING 1MILLION WON CHECK. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WE WILL NEVER BE IN THE FREAKING GYM TO CLEAN. OH AND YEAH, THNX CHECK, BECAUSE I GOT THE PERFECT PLAN. My thoughts floats around my stupid mind. I don't mind telling my mind a stupid , because it is. What a compliment for my brain. Good Job.

I look at her and she is slowly feeling dizzy. We entered the gym and saw a freaking, many thrashes all around the gym, WHAT A CLEAN PLACE OUR SCHOOL GOT HERE.

"Yah, , I'll be cleaning the gym, Arasso" I said to her. Her eyes widen and had twinkling eyes. NICE.

YOUR POV:

Yah, , I'll be cleaning the gym, Arasso

Yah, , I'll be cleaning the gym, Arasso

Yah, , I'll be cleaning the gym, Arasso

Yah, , I'll be cleaning the gym, Arasso

I got goosebumps, Am I dreaming and hearing L.JOE'S voice? Damn It I must wake up. I slap my face and pinch my arms. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. I scream in my head. I open my eyes to see L.JOE looking at me dumbfounded.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He shouted. "WHAT THE HELL, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SHOUTING?" I shouted at him. That is what he got for shouting at my precious ears. Yeah, PRECIOUS.

"WELL, your staring at me, like there's no tomorrow with your eyes close while facing to me, What the hell happen to you?" He ask me.

"Well, Bastard, I am not staring at you, Who would be staring at you with someone's eyes is close?" I ask him. He just smirked.

"Yah, Am I hearing the right words? You" I pointed at him, "Will be cleaning this dirty, thrashy gym?" I said at him.

He nodded.

L.JOE'S POV

I grab a pillow and gave it to her. She look at me with widen eyes and stared at me.

"Here's a pillow, you don't look fine at all, your pale, dizzy and feel weird and weak, you need to take a 2hours nap and sleep there" I pointed in a 4 people, comfy and nice bench, She look at me in my eyes.

"Are you being serious?" She said at me. She still doesn't believe the fact that I'll be helping at her.

Well its my first time taking care of a girl who feel sick. It's also the first time being sincere and kind to a girl. What's wrong with me?

"Go, Palyi, I don't want you to waste the 2hour sleep, I'll wake you up if its already lunch, don't worry, just trust me" I head toward an empty trashcan and start picking up some trashes. I hope she feels fine after a 2hours sleep. I sighed.

YOUR POV:

Does he really cares for me? Cause he is the first guy who ever cared at me, he is really kind and sincere, in the look of his eyes, he is speaking the truth and really cares for me. I felt a tingling sensation in my body. Aishhh,, stop it already....

I felt warm and well-cared because of him. He is really kind, very kind. I'll hug and say thanks when I woke up. I slept and put the pillow in the bottom of my head and sleep.

No One's Pov:

He started picking up the trashes, ALL DONE, the trashes was all swept and clean by him. He then pick the remaining trashes under the table and chairs, he dusted the window and other places and mop the floor. He look at your sleeping face and he smiled. He felt a tingling sensation similar as your and just didn't mind it at all. He will never fell for you. It's all a plan.

L.JOE'S POV:

I felt stupid. This didn't seems like my step two. I feel that I really care for her. I really have a kind heart to do it for her. I just felt pity for her to clean this freaking large gym. After all the cleaning, I saw her shivering, Damn it, I forgot, gym's here has freaking 10 aircons and all of them are open. Damn it. I put a blanket around her and smiled.

AFTER A FREAKING LONG CLEANING-----

YOUR POV:

urin cheombuteo eoullijineun anhatjyo
datugiman hago songman taeudeon saiyeosseonneunde
cham isanghangeonyo eoneusae mami tonghaeseo
gyeote eobseumyeon michil geotcheoreom geudael bogo sipeungeol

teukbyeolhan namanui nimeuro seollemi gadeukchan seonmullo
jeomjeom dagaseoneun geudaereul eojjeom johayo

geudae ttaemune gaseumi i 'simjangi dugeundugeun'
nan geudaemaneul saranghae nae mam gadeuk oechineun mal
du nuneul kkok gamgoseo tteollineun ipsureul naemin nal bomyeon
meonjeo anajuneun geudael kkumkkugo itjyo

SUNNY HILL - PIT-A-PAT (MY FAVORITE OST SONG)

I know this song. I freaking know this song. OMYGOD IT'S MY FAVORITE OST SONG. WHO PLAYED IT HERE? Me and L.joe is the only one here. I look up and I saw a blue blanket wrap around me. Who would have put a blanket above me?

L.JOE. L.JOE. L.JOE.

He was the one who put a blanket above me. He is the one who played the song. How did he know I freaking love this song?

Someone open the door, I look up and saw L.joe walking towards me. I look the surrounding and it is freaking clean, so clean. He also clean the gym alone because of me. He must be tired. I'll treat him lunch.

"Are you feeling better?" He look up at me and asked. Then my hearts suddenly beats faster. DAMN IT WHAT THE . HEART PLEASE CALM DOWN.

"Y-ye-ahh,, Oh here's the pillow and the blanket. I feel better, thanks to you" I whispered the 3 last words.

L.JOE'S POV.

Is she tering? PSSHH.. I freaking heard the THANKS TO YOU WORD. My heart beats fast. Damn it, what's this? NO NO NO. STOP IT ING  BEATING HEART.

I push her arms and give her the pillow and the blanket. "Keep that, I don't really need that, Oh, and that's a gift for you" I said. DAMN IT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

She look up with widen eyes. "A gift? for me?" She asked.

"Pabo, I just gave that to you because you already use it, so it is considered as  a gift" I corrected her. How stupid.

"L.JOE-shi, Lee JI Hye, WOW.. GOOD JOB YOU TWO, YOU MAY EAT LUNCH" The professor said. We both bowed and head towards the door, before I open the door she look up at me.

She faced at me with a smile. Then She suddenly Hug me. OMG She didn't hug me right.??? My heart flip again and again. DAMN IT.

She faced me with a smile. "L.Joe-shi, thanks for your concern, I didn't think you would care for me. You really are special." She whispered the last words but I still managed to catch them. "L.Joe-shi, I'll treat you to lunch. Kaja." She held my wrist and sped off. I felt my heart flutter, and immediately begin beating faster and faster. I bit my lip, telling myself to calm down, but by then my heart was racing. What is this feeling?

 

Your Pov:

 

OMG. I freaking hug him, hold him and told him his special, well,,, in a whisper tone, I bet he also heard it. I hold my chest when he is not looking and my heart is jumping, flipping and doing acrobatics, Damn it.

I FELL FOR HIM! NO WAY.!