Chapter 49: Talk with Hyung

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 49: Talk with Hyung

L.Joe’s POV:

“Silly! I already knew that you fell for her! What is the real problem?” He faced me look at me with serious eyes. *I guess this will be a serious talk*

“Hyung… I don’t know… Maybe I’m exaggerating when I will show you this…but I really need to” I handed him my Iphone and showed him the picture with the ideal types. His eyes widen and give me a look.

“Seriously? This is the problem? I mean, you just need to be kind, not a snob, not a backstabber, knows how to cry, has long temper, helpful, knows how to do aegyo, a funny guy and loves her! That is not that hard!” He laughed and gave my Iphone back.

“Really? Do you that are easy?! How if Minjung noona is the one who had this ideal type! Will you say it is easy?!” The room was silent and no one talk. I was really harsh. I need to change that to.

“Ok…I am sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking” I said with a soft voice and bowed. I stand up when hyung stopped me. He asked me to sit down and I did. I can’t just ignore my brother.

“Ok… There’s a bad news bro” He said and I sit up straight not really excited for the news.

“The contract…it will adjust up to the finals. After the finals, the two of you will be able to talk again. I’m sorry bro” He said. I widen my eyes and sighed.

“Hyung, is there something I can do so that I can stop this contract?” He just shook his head and I sighed.

“I know it is difficult for you, knowing that you know her ideal type, but this is a contract. I was really guilty to write this but this is the best for the two of you”

“What the two of you? What does that mean?” *Is he keeping something to me?*

“Don’t be surprised to hear this arasso?” I nodded and was really surprise when he said, “The two of us will be living in her house starting the day after your presentation”

“REALLY?!”

He nodded and replied, “In one condition” I sighed when I heard it but was lighten up a bit. “The two of you should not speak to each other until the finals. After the finals…the two of you can finally speak”

“WHAT!”

“Calm down!” “HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? WHY IS THE CONDITION SO DAMN DIFFICULT FOR ME AND JI HYE?! HUH? WHY NOT THE TWO OF YOU WITH NOONA?!!! WAEEE!” I was so damn tired but I need to show up what my heart was saying.

“I DON’T KNOW! IT WAS NOT MY CHOICE ANYWAY!!!”

“THEN WHO??!!!”

“IT BECAUSE OF OUR PARENTS AND THEIRS!” I sit back and I glared at him. “Don’t you use them as an excuse! You were planning this right? RIGHT!!!” I grab his collar put him in the air.

“CALM DOWN!” I finally stop grabbing his collar and I dust myself.

“Can you please wait for my explanation?” I nodded and he begun, “I was also surprised at first, knowing that the condition was the two of you. I never thought that our parents and theirs were friends and acquaintance in our business! You were right that I did the contract because of my liking, but today, it is not because of me! I was planning on the day the presentation starts that I will rip out the contract when the two of you succeeds. But when we are going back here, our parent start calling me and say all those words to me. Minjung already knew and was now planning to not tell Jihye, for the sake of the 4 of us”

“What? Minjung noona is not planning to say that? How dumb are the two of you? How if she knew that? Do you think she will not be ripping apart and she will not be angry? Are guys that silly?” I said with a high voice really pissed with our parents.

“Our parents told us. I can’t do anything”

“You CAN do something!” I shouted and he shook his head.

“Ok…so… why is that contract the condition? There are plenty more of it!”

“I also asked that to our parents but they only told me that we will know the day the two of you will finally speak!”

ARRRGGGHHHH. So it was all my parents fault. Why?

“Is it done?” I asked but he shook his head. “There’s great news coming in your way” “REALLY??!!!”

“Yeah…when the two of you are still ignoring each other…I will help you to become a better person!” My eyes widen and I was really shock.

“You will do that for me?” He nodded but sighed.

“Why are you sighing?”

“There’s a bad news”

“And what is that?”

“We will be studying for one month in Busan so that you can change yourself to be a better you” *Oh god*

“WHAT?!”

“Yes…your not the only one bro! I will be coming with you”

“And who plan this?” I asked and he replied, “Our parents. They want us to be a better person so that we will be ready in managing the company”

“Good. Because it is a decent reason!” I said but on the second thought, I will really miss Ji Hye.

“There’s more bad news”

“We need to disguise ourselves as a nerd”

“’WHAT! NO WAY!”

“LOL. THAT WAS ALSO MY EXPRESSION. I just can’t arggghhh!” He cursed and I just sighed.

“What? How? What will we wear? Spectacles? Nerdy glass?”

“Bingo!”

“Really?”

“Nah…we will just wear nerdy glasses! Isn’t that fun?!”

I nodded. I can’t wait. At least there are fewer girls that can go wild on the two of us.

“HYUNG! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!”

“What? Will you not miss the two of them?”

“Yes…I will miss them… BUT I can’t wait to explore more of our beautiful country!” I said and high-fived him which I suddenly remembered, “Hyung…I suddenly remembered, will they know about this?”

“No. We can’t say that”

“And what will we say?”

“We will be saying that we will be going to Kangnam. After one month, we will finally go back and live together with them. Is it okay?”

I nodded. I was completely satisfied. “Hyung, when will be go in Busan?”

“Are you THAT excited?” I nodded and he just smiled.

“Our parents already enrolled us there exclusively for transferred students. They already knew that we will be staying there for one month, and afterwards, we can go back to our school and continue studying there” I smiled and was completely convinced.

“But you are not yet answering my question!”

“Oh, right! We will be going there exactly the day after our presentation, we will be packing before our leave and we already have a house in Busan. No worries, we will come safely, and hopefully, we will be changing for the better”

I smiled and never thought that this will happen.

“Hyung…since tomorrow is our presentation, you should come huh!” He laughed and pat my head.

“No problem!”



 

I have a new story! Check it out! CLICK

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!

YEAH! I MADE A NEW POSTER AND A BACKGROUNDD!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!