Chapter 36: PROJECT MAKING PART 2 (DATE?)

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

So yeah... to all the readers there, I didn't update for a week! I can't believe it! So I will be updating always since I'm really bored here in my house...

YEAH SUMMER VACATION! :p

HERE YOU GO!


LEE MINWOO'S POV:

So, when are they starting to make the project? When will they start eating? When will they ing do the project? Do I need to leave them alone so that they will start the freaking project? 

"So... When will you guys touch your food?" I asked sighing.

They look up to me and nodded their heads. They look at their food and saw nothing but the food and the rice.

Do I need to get there ing utensils to start them from eating?

L.Joe stands up. FINALLY. And get 3 spoons and fork and 3 chopsticks.

GREAT. He forgot to get the drinks.

How stupid.

My phone rang and I receive a message.

Hyung. You are needed in the principal’s office now. They will make some changes in the rules. You will only be there for 10minute, nothing special.

-Soohyun

“Yah, L.Joe! I have an urgent meeting held in the school. I’ll be back after 10 minutes! See you!” I said and run through my bike.

L.Joe just nodded and proceeds in eating.

 

NO ONE’S POV:

After eating, L.Joe put the dishes in the sink and presses a button signaling for someone to clean the dishes.

“So, did you bring the materials for our project?” L.Joe asked and you shrugged.

“What do you mean materials?” You asked like an idiot.

L.Joe sighed and gets his materials. After a minute of getting, he places the materials in the table and look at you.

“So… You didn’t bring any?” L.Joe asked and deeply sighed.

*Didn’t expect this to happen* He thought.

You just laugh and rub the back of your neck.

*I guess L.Joe is disappointed in me. I was so immerge in finding the best clothes I didn’t bring any.* you thought and you pouted.

“Yah, why are you pouting?” He asked and smiled.

“L.Joe, can I go first in my house? I will just bring my laptop and the others. I promise I will come back” You said and he glared at you.

“Ahm.. Why are you glaring at me?” You asked.

“I’ll walk with you. Let’s go!” L.Joe grabs your hand and you exit at his house.

L.Joe approaches his bike and unlocks it.

“Palyi! Ride at my back. I don’t want to waste any second, missy.” He said and you immediately hug his stomach. You blush and rest your cheeks in his back. L.Joe smiled and he makes the stirring of the bike slow so that they will not arrive in her house fast. He wants her to sleep in his back forever.

After 5 minutes of stirring, they arrive in your house and he wakes you up.

“Ji-Hye-ah, were here! Palyi!” L.Joe said and you wake up and run towards the gate like a cute girl racing.

*How cute* He thought and smiled.

After one minute, you came out breathing hard and smiled at L.Joe.

“Let’s go!” You shouted and he nodded.

After 5 minutes you arrive at L.Joe place and you open the door and quickly run through his kitchen, open a fridge and grab cold water.

“Yah! What did you grab?” He shouted and you just smiled. You sit at the sofa and open your blue apple laptop.

L.Joe did the same and he look at your laptop.

“What the- Why are we the same laptop?” L.Joe asked and sighed.

*DAMN. We are the same at everything. We are really destined with each other* L.Joe thought and smiled.

“Mola. Why are we the same laptop?” You asked cutely and look back at your laptop. You open the presentation you made yesterday because you were so bored and you showed it to L.Joe.

After 3 minutes of your non-talking watching of your presentation, he claps his hands and smiled at you.

“What do you think?” Your eyes lighten up as you wait for his response.

“Great! How do we present this? Who will talk about this and that?” He asked.

“Will talk about it later” You said.

“How about we buy first our clothes?” L.Joe said and he immediately grabs your hand and run through the door.

“Yah! L.Joe wait! We forgot our laptops and bag!” You shouted and he laughed. The two of you grab your things and speed up outside.

“Yah! How will we go in the mall when we only have a bike? Let’s just wait for the bus stop to come” You said and walk to the bus stop shed.

The bus stops and the both of you entered. You put the money in the box and sit in one empty sit. L.Joe sits beside you and you just smile. You open your laptop and open your music playlist. You put your earphones in your laptop and play a song.

#NP: Jiyeon – Day after Day

You put the right earphone in L.Joe’s left ear and he look at you, you just smile and look at your laptop.

*Why is she playing a sad song? It doesn’t even fits the atmosphere* He thought and just listen to it.

The bus stops and you remove the earphones carefully and close the laptop. The two of you got down the bus and looks at the mall.

“LET’S GO!” You shouted and L.Joe smile.

“This two will never change” Lee Minwoo said and stalk the two of you.

 



 

So yeah! SHINEE'S BACK!

BTOB'S SONG IS FANTASTIC!

AND I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR RUNNING MAN'S EPISODE 86! SO SLOW!

 

AND I WILL BE POSTING MY NEW STORY TOMORROW!!!!!

 

 

HOPEFULLY, IT WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS :)))

 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS ♥.