CHAPTER 34: DANGER?!

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Preview from chapter 34.

NO ONE’S POV.

Not knowing that someone is watching and looking at every move L.Joe and Ji Hye makes.

L.Joe opens the gate and someone smack him from behind.

 

He fell down not knowing that his life will be in great danger.

 

“PABO.” The one who smack him from behind said and laugh.

 

No One’s POV:

The man carried the fainted L.Joe inside the gate like a gangster and opens the door.

How did the stranger open the door of L.Joe’s mansion?

How come the people inside L.Joe’s mansion didn’t mind the stranger?

How did the stranger walk inside the gate and even open the door not being caught?
 

He opens the door and unexpectedly no one was home. The stranger put L.Joe in an empty chair and the stranger waited for L.Joe to wake up.

“You are in deep DEEP trouble, you punk” The stranger said and clench his fist.

After 5 minutes, L.Joe woke up and everything was blurred.

“Where am I? Who are you? What are you going to do to me? Where’s Ji Hye?” L.Joe spat a lot of nonstop question and the stranger just put his hands above L.Joe’s mouth.

“You better be quiet, young boy.” The stranger threatens and L.Joe stops. L.Joe still don’t know who is this stranger because the stranger is in a bonnet, a sunglasses and a mask wrap above his lips till his chin. L.Joe observes the stranger and he finally notice the bracelet wrap around the stranger’s left wrist.

“HYUUNNNNGGGGGGGG????!!!!????!!” L.Joe shouted nonstop and the unknown stranger laughs sarcastically.

“Aigoo, Pabo. You didn’t notice me in full glance?” The stranger asked.

“How would I know it’s YOU, LEE MINWOO? Your face has sunglasses, a mask and a bonnet covering your hair!” L.Joe said.

“Lee Minwoo? Why are you disrespecting me?” He said in a scary tone and L.Joe gulp.

“Lee Minwoo HYUNG.” L.Joe shouted the “Hyung” Part and his brother nodded.

“You know hyung; you are pretty handsome when you cover your face like that, so that all of the people will not be scared when you uncovered your face!” L.Joe joked and his brother grabs his collar.

L.Joe removes his brother’s hands and Minwoo laugh.

“Are you ing kidding me? The people will laugh at this handsome face?” He proudly removes the things covering his face and his lips.

“HYUNG! Put that back! You’re scaring me!” L.Joe shouted and once again grab by his brother.

“HYUNG! I will stop now, please remove your hands on my collar. I said and Minwoo remove’s it.

“Handsome, my .” L.Joe mumbled and Minwoo glared once again at L.Joe.

“I didn’t say anything, hyung!” I said whistled.

“Oh, and Hyung, Why did you smack me?” L.Joe asked completely confuse why his brother smack his young bro.

“YOU PABO! HOW DARE YOU! ARE YOU BLIND??!! ARE YOU EVEN READING

AT THE CONTRACT I GIVE YOU LAST MONTH? DAMN, L.JOE! 3 MONTHS

MORE AND YOU CAN TALK TO HER! BUT WHAT IS THIS I SAW? YOU GUYS

EAT IN AN ICE-CREAM SHOP, YOU FEED HER, YOU WALK HER HOME, YOU

SHARED AN UMBRELLA WITH HER, YOU GUYS EVEN SHARE THE SAME

EARPHONES AND HECK, AND YOU EVEN TALK TO HER! ARE YOU

DISOBEYING THE CONTRACT???!!” Minwoo shouted and glared at his brother.

L.Joe’s mouth drop and didn’t say a thing. He was so confused.

“HYUNG! YOU STALK US?!” L.Joe shouted and glared at his brother.

“AND WHY NOT? ARE YOU NOT A MAN?? YOU DISOBEY MY RULES. I WILL

GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE AND IF YOU DISOBEY IT AGAIN AND I

CAUGHT YOU TALKING OR EVEN WALKING WITH HER, I WILL STRANGLE

YOU AND SHOUT YOU BIGGEST SECRET IN THE WHOLE CAMPUS.

REMEMBER, I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THIS CAMPUS AND ONE WORD I SPAT,

ALL OF THE OTHER STUDENTS WILL DEFINITELY BELIEVE ME, SO IF YOU

DON’T WANT TO LET THE OTHER STUDENTS HERE IN OUR SCHOOL KNOW

WHO YOUR CRUSH IS, YOU BETTER OBEY THAT CONTRACT ARASSO! Just 2

and a half months and your contract will expired, so you better stop talking to her,

YOU GOT IT?!” Minwoo shouted and L.Joe nodded.

I can do this. THE MIGHTY L.JOE CAN DO ANYTHING HARD! And if I disobey my

brother’s rules, I will be a dead meat. All of the students will know that I have a crush

on Ji Hye and Ji Hye will definitely face palm and ignore me. I CAN’T LET THAT

HAPPEN! I CAN DO THIS! FIGHTING! L.Joe thought and sighs.

“So, let’s eat. I bet your hungry, you two only eat ice-cream and I bet your stomach is growling.” Minwoo said and L.Joe nodded.

“Hyung! I am not even changing. I need to change first. WAIT FOR ME!” L.Joe speed walks towards his bedroom and change.

After L.Joe change, he runs through the kitchen to see his hyung reading a recipe book.

“HYUNG! I want pasta!” L.Joe said and his brother just nodded.

 

“HYUNG! I’M HUNGRY!” L.Joe shouted and his brother just laughs.

“DO YOUR OWN FOOD, YOU PASTA LOVER!” His brother shouts and just laughs.

 

“HYUNG! DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW THE STUDENTS IN OUR CAMPUS

YOUR BOARD? WITH A LOT OF MINJUNG NOONA’S NOTES? I HAVE A

PICTURE OF IT AND I KEPT IT SO DON’T BOTHER FINDING IT!” L.Joe threatens and his brother

quickly put the pasta in L.Joe’s plate.

 

“AIIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!” Minwoo curse and eat his pasta.

 


SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS ♥.

HAVE YOU HEARD BIGBANG OPPA'S ALBUM>??

 

FANTASTIC BABY, WINGS AND BAD BOY IS MY TOP 3 FAVORITE!

CUPPIEEEE

UNNIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!~~~

 

DON'T FORGET TO GREET HER :))