Chapter 47: Talk

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 47: Talk

Author’s POV:

(Minwoo and Minjung Talk)

Even before the two of you had your little date, the older ones are already done doing the endless homework’s. The two of you stiffen after 3 assignments and look at the 7 remaining ones. The two of them sighed and did their best to finish the works fast.

*Aisshh, this will be a long day. I still need to say Minwoo oppa everything* Minjung sniff and coughed. She needs to concentrate in the works to tell everything. She wants to spit it out any seconds but there are loads of times left.

After doing the bazillion works, Minjung close all the works and place it in another clean desk. She inhaled and exhaled ready to say all of it.

“Oppa, you need to know something”

He looks at Minjung giving her a puzzled look and nodded. “What is it?”

“Where are your parents?” Minjung asked, he replied, “In Sydney, Wae?” “Your parents own Lee Corporations right?” He nodded. “Do you know that Lee Corporations are teams with Lee Company?” He shook his head. *Damn, I guess they didn’t even hear the news!* “Do you know who the owner of Lee Company is?” He once again shook his head. *Stupid Minwoo doesn’t even know my parents own them*

“Who are those?” He scratches his head with a blank look and Minjung replied, “We own them, duh!” She gives him a what-the-hell look and smiled. He looks at Minjung with a dumb-founded face and laughed.

“You got to be kidding me!” He slap her arms, Minjung raised her eyebrows and twitch a little. “So… where do you think my parents get money in building this mansion? Magic?” She laughs and rolls her eyes.

“Don’t you laugh at me? There are like thousands of Lee in Asia you brat!” He shouts and looks away.

“Ok. So what does that have to mean?” Minwoo asked and she sighed ready to spat everything out. “The two of you together with L.Joe” She sighed. “Are what?” “The two of you will be living in our mansion from now on” Minjung sighed and Minwoo’s eyes bulge out.

*ASDSADSAFSDGDGDGDS IT’S NOT APRIL FOOLS RIGHT?* Minwoo thought and gasped.

“You’re kidding me right?” Minwoo laughed but deep inside he was really happy.

“Nah! I’m not a joker type you know. If I told you something, I will definitely state the truth!” Minjung exclaimed and smiled.

*EEK. Can this get any better? My sister and I get to sleep in one roof with our crushes??! But what will Ji Hye and L.Joe react when they heard the consequence?* Minjung thought and sighed.

“Minwoo… that will only happen in one condition” Minwoo sighed and place his hands on his cheeks.

“And what is it?” He look really excited in asking but deep inside, he can’t help but to be nervous on that condition.

“It does not occur to us Minwoo, but to the other two” Minjung stiffen a little and sighed. Minwoo sighed happy that it doesn’t occur to the two of them but a bit sad because his dongsaengs are the one who is affected in the condition.

“Ok… is it a bad news or a good news?” Minjung shook her heads and Minjung limped.

“It’s a bad news actually for the both of them” Minjung sighed not ready to say the next words.

“They can’t talk to each other. They can officially talk to each other after the finals”

“WHAT!”

“Yeah… it’s kind of sad because today is just September, and the finals are still on mid-February. After the finals, they can finally talk to each other. What worries me the most is that they have a thesis project” Minjung said and was pissed on how stupid the condition was.

“How about we don’t say the consequence to the two of them?”

“And how is that suppose to happen?” Minjung shrugged.

“L.Joe”

*That’s it? How can L.Joe do that?* Minjung thought.

“You’re probably thinking how can L.Joe do that right?”

Minjung nodded her head and is completely convince on how smart he is.

“Well, actually, after they present their presentation, they will stop talking to each other again” Minwoo smirked. “AND HOW WILL THAT HAPPEN?” Minjung shouted and Minwoo wooed.

“Seriously, please don’t shout you know. I’m just in front of you!” Minjung nodded and he continued, “I made a contact to him last August and it will expired on December. But when I heard the news that they will be partners in their thesis project, I gave them 1 month to talk to each other, Ji Hye doesn’t know that, and the 1 month will expired the day they present. What do you think huh?”

*I never knew he is that good of a brother. Nice job bro* Minjung thought and said, “That is great news… but It will end in December?”

“No! Since I give L.Joe 1 month to talk to each other, it was changed into January” He said proudly.

“Hey, but that is still not enough! We still need 1 month! What do we do?” Minjung suddenly panicked and sighed.

“Simple. I just need to change the contract.” Minwoo proudly said and clap his hands.

“You’re great! Never thought I will say this but your really are a genius!” Minjung smiled happy to know the great news.

“LOL. Yeah, I guess they are probably dating by now, Let’s go, the sun will set any hours by now and we need to cook something for the 4 of us, I don’t want to starve myself just because of that stupid homework’s!” He run through the elevator and didn’t care about Minjung anymore. He pointed the closed button leaving Minjung behind, but to his not so good luck, Minjung slip out the closing thing before it closes. Minwoo sighed and closes his eyes.

“Stupid Minwoo, who do you think I am? Some kind of ghosts? Duh! I own this mansion!” I hit his head and I giggled.

“We will live together now Minjung. I can also call this my mansion since our parents agreed to it!” She did a mehrong face and he replied, “OOHHH… You can’t answer now!” He laughed and the elevator open. He rushed outside running to the fridge to get something to drink. He hand out two boxes of milk and give Minjung one. She happily remove the straw and stuck it inside the hole, she slurp it with a delighted face and look at the clock. ­5:21PM.

“Oppa! Let’s cook now. They will be going here any minute by now”

“So… what to cook?” He said with a blank face and Minjung grab 8 eggs in the fridge, grab green onions and some kimchi.

“So… what are you cooking?”

*Dumb Minwoo. I take back the genius word I told him*

“Duh! Don’t you see the ingredients? Of course it is omelet with some green onions and fermented kimchi! Open the stove for me and heat the oil while I twirl and break these eggs in one bowl.

He did what she said and after a minute, she finishes twirling the eggs and drop it in the pan. She put some salt on it, after half a minute, she place the green onions in the pan and smiled. The cooking was done and places the omelet in one big plate. She designs it with some boiled egg half in pieces and makes it sort of a domino. She smiled whole-heartedly and places the delicious looking omelet in the table.

“Oppa! Do you want kimchi pancake? I can do it for you!”

“For me?” His eyes widen.”Of course for the 4 of us!” Minwoo sighed and nodded. Minjung took out the ingredients and placed it in one neat table. After cooking 4 kimchi pancakes, her phone ring and she run to get the call.

--Conversation—

“Noona, this is L.Joe”

“Oh, wae?”

“Noona, something bad happen”

“WHAT?”

 


 

Yeah~   Sorry for the really late time update! It’s 10:22pm here and I did an update for you guys <333
 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.