Donation

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 46: Donation

You can’t believe after all that happen, and after 1 week of excitement and all, you got to have this many of homework’s.

“Unnie, I can’t believe I have a lot of homework’s to finish!” You shouted so loud your sister jumped.

“Yah! Don’t shout, you’re not the only one who has a lot of assignment! The 4 of us have!” Minjung raise her books up high to show her endless work to do.

“Ok… how about bringing the boys here to help us out? You know... so that we can finish the homework’s quick! Oh and, the money, we are not yet giving the money to them” You said and reach out for your cell phone.

As you were pointing digits in your phone, Minjung stopped you and grab your phone.

“What the hell! Why did you stop me?” You said angrily and stomp your foot.

“Ok, so the main reason you want them to go here is because of the assignments? Or because of the money? Or because you want to see L.Joe?” Minjung teased you and you stomp your feet even louder.

“Ok, Ok, I’ll give this to you… if you answer my question” You nodded and folded your arms ready as ever.

“Ok… so what is the question?” You said.

“If you heard that someone special to you will be living in your house, what will you do?”

Your POV:

“What will I do? What dumb question is that? Of course I will be happy because someone special will be living in my house!” I said looking at her unquestioned face.

*Why is she suddenly asking this question? Someone will be living here?* You thought and sighed.

“It’s nothing dongsaengah, here” She hand out the phone to me, “Go call them, I want to finish my homework before the sun sets”

I nodded and called them.

-Conversation-

*Arghhh… why is he not picking up? One more and I will give up*

-Rings-

*Finally*

“Why were you so slow in picking up the phone?!!” I shouted.

“Yah, is that the first thing I should hear for you because I was so slow in picking up?!” L.Joe answered back.

*Is he angry?*

“Yah, don’t be angry, I was just asking if you want to come here with Minwoo oppa”

“Wae?”

“Well…maybe because, we have  a lot of homework’s to finish, but if we want to finish the work fast, we need to help each other to finish it! So get your butts out there and come here with Minwoo oppa!”

I laughed and he hung up.

*Tsk. So fast in hanging up, I still want to talk to him*

Minjung’s POV:

Aish… she still doesn’t get what I was asking a while ago. I mean, who else it the only one special in our hearts? How stupid of her. I hope Minwoo oppa told L.Joe already of what is the consequence of it. I never thought that will happen. Stupid parents.

I heard the doorbell ring and guess that it was the boys. I need to talk Minwoo oppa if I want to let him know what the consequence is.

I open the door to see the two of them with stylish clothes looking at me. I smiled let them enter our house, they saw the endless homework’s and also brought theirs. They run through the table and place the heavy homework’s down.

“What’s up guys? Forgot about the money huh?” I laughed when there jaw drop open.

“Hey, I never knew we didn’t get the money from you, we were so forgetful, so where’s the money?” Minwoo laughed and I smiled.

“Follow me. I already gave the money to Ji Hye and she accepted it heartedly. I guess she will do something to it seeing how determine she is” I run through my room while the two of them follows me. I entered the room and open my closet, thank God I remove some pictures.

I grab the money and gave it to its owner. They smiled and open there bags to put the money inside. I look at L.Joe’s eyes when he is accepting the money and saw something strange in his eyes. His eyes were like how Ji Hye grabs the money. Those two are planning something I guess, I wonder what it is.

“Ok… L.Joe… You can find Ji Hye in the garden, her books and works are there… you can go there and join her, Minwoo oppa, let’s go to the study room to answer this” I smiled and the two of them nodded. I already got the perfect time to tell Minwoo oppa what it is.

Author’s POV:

L.Joe went to the garden to see you answering the questions diligently. He can see your eyes drifting back and forth in the notes. L.Joe can see that you are in a rush in answering. He finally shouted and you look at him, you waved and he waved back, he went to you and sits beside you.

The two of you answer the questions fast and after an hour, the two of you finish and sighed.

“Hey… remember what I told you?” L.Joe asked looking at your eyes. You nodded and place the bag above your thighs. You removed the money and show it to him.

“Let’s go, let’s put our things first above the table and changed. You can go in your house first, just come back later when your finish!” He nodded and the two of you grab your things. He looks at you struggling in bringing your books and assignments and he grab your things and bring it.

“Yah! I can bring it! Now, give it back!” You quarrel to him but in the end, you give up and you folded your arms.

The two of you arrive at the house and he placed the books neatly on the table. He waved to you and mouthed goodbye to you. You smile and run inside your room. You pick a simple faded polka dot dress with a big ribbon at the back. You smiled at the mirror and tied your hair like a princess bun. You smiled in contentment and sighed. You remove the money inside your bag and counted it. You will be giving 1 million won for the needy to give it to the orphans and the other million, you will be giving it to the sick and give free medicine. You grab one random small bag to put the money inside. After 30 minutes, you finished and run outside.

You saw L.Joe sitting in one random chair and your eyes wondered in surprise. He was really handsome knowing that the only thing you can see is his back, nevertheless, he was so handsome, he look back to see you standing at the back and his eyes wandered in your dress.

*She is sooooo pretty, might as well be an angel* He thought and waved at you.

“Did you ask permission to Minjung noona?” He asked and you shook your head.

“And why?”

“We can use my phone. Duh!”

“You and your technologies” He whispered and you look back, “What did you say?”

“I said, let’s go. We might miss the donation part!” He grabs your hands and run outside. The two of you grab a train and went to Incheon to donate some money.

After a long ride, the two of you finally arrive outside the train and run through the subway like a little child.

“Yah! Were not in a playground! Palyi! We need to go now!”

“BUT I want to travel more!!!” You whined and don’t care about the person around you.

“After going to the orphanage, we can go, Palyi!”

The two of you arrive at the orphanage and you see a lot of children’s playing around. The nun stop them and the children’s run over to the two of you.

“Hello Ji Hye, L.Joe, what brings you here?”

“Well… we want to donate some for the children, is it okay?”

“Of course! Come, we prepared some foods for the children’s! Let’s eat lunch together with the children”

“Noona! Noona!” Someone shouted and all of their eyes look at you.

“Oh hello little boy, why?”

“Who is with you?”

“Oh, he is L.Joe, you can call him hyung if you want” You smiled.

“NOONA! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND??!” He shouted and all of the children went wild. You smiled and giggled and pat his head.’

“No, he is not mine. Let’s go eat!”

The children run through the food corner and eat the food deliciously. You smiled while seeing the children’s face light up and smile while eating.

“Ji Hye, come”

You stand up and walk over. You arrive at the office and handed out 1 million won.

“Omy that is so many!”

“Omonim, this is still so few seeing a hundred of kids here. This is the least thing I can do for the kids” The nun grabs your hands and patted.

“May God bless you and your boyfriend” She smiled and you shook your head.

“Omonim! He is not my boyfriend!” You giggled and went out to see L.Joe playing with the children’s. You smiled and run to him.

“KIDS! We got to go! Goodbye! I hope you guys are happy with us and hope you guys be good! I had fun!” You shouted and a lot of children run over the two of you and hug the two of you tightly.

The two of you waved back and the two of you run outside.

“Oppa! We still need to go to a clinic and hospital to give half a million to the clinic and another half for the hospital.

The two of you arrive at the clinic to see a lot of elderly lining up.

“Noona! I come back!” You wave at her and she smiled and stands up.

“Ji Hye! Long time no see! What brings you here?!” Min shouted.

“Well, I come back to give some money for the needy. I know you guys are just giving free medicine, and to help you guys out, I want to give half a million won for the elders and kids” You handed the money and she hug you tightly.

“Aigooo! Your such a great girl! Thank you so much! I wonder, who is the one with you? Is he your boyfriend? TELL ME!”

“Yah! Calm down. He is only my friend unnie. Just a friend! Okay, we need to go back, I never told Minjung unnie we will be going, Goodbye!” You waved and run to L.Joe.

“Oppa! Let’s go if you want to catch the train!”

The two of you arrive home at 4:00pm. It was quiet and the two of you high fived happy to no one inside.

“Oppa, since we are already at home. How about we fix our presentation and present it first thing in the morning?” He nodded and the two of you entered in your study room. You saw the two of them sleeping and you smiled.

 


Yo! What’s up! I saw a lot of people commenting MEEE in the comment box. NICE!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!

 

OH AND! I DID ANOTHER POSTER!!! More like a wallpaper!!! I had fun with SHAPES!