SEEKING ATTENTION

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

LEE JI HYE'S POV:

I sighed when I thought the memories I had with L.Joe. I just wish that everything will turn out fine. Just the way it is. No ignoring.

"Oppa, I will eat with L.Joe oppa for today, just eat with Super Junior oppa's arasso, which reminds me, you didn't even introduce me to them, tomorrow lunch, arasso?" I whispered and he nodded.

I smiled at the thought and look at L.Joe.

Tsk. Tsk. Sleeping again. How can he got high grades when he is always sleeping in class?

I open my bag and thought of something.


4. Always put a note on his desk when he is not looking or not around.

A single not will not hurt right?

I wrote something in the blue sticky paper and put it in his brown bangs.

I smiled at the thought and doodle in my doodle notebook as much as possible to avoid eye contact to him.

I miss his voice, damn that y voice.

I can't take it anymore and did a mission.

MISSION ONE: Make L.Joe talk :)

FROM NOW ON, I WILL CALL YOU L.JOE OPPA :)

L.JOE'S POV:

I open my eyes and saw a blue sticky note hanging in my stylish bangs.

Damn. Who dare put a note in my bangs?

I look back, in front, at the side incase someone saw me or even laugh at me. I sighed in relief and read the note.

"Wake Up! Sleepy head :)"

-♥

I know whose handwriting this is ah.

I look at the side only to see my Ji Hye doodling some drawings in her notebook. I peek and saw a lot of heartlocks on it.

What does the heartlock means?
 

This note is definitely from her. I kept the note and hope for more.

I look at the clock and it says,

11:59.

Oh! 1 minute left.

I look at the boring professor and the bell rung. I stand last to see Ji Hye not moving a single bit.

Not like I care.

I stand up and she suddenly stood up.

Is she planning something?

"OPPA! Wait for me!"

I look at the back for any signs of who is she calling and suddenly remembered something.

WE ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE! WHO IS SHE CALLING? IT POSSIBLY COULD NOT BE ME.

"YAH! Your funny L.Joe Oppa, It's definitely you!" She giggled at the thought and smile at me. I just walk away ignoring her while smiling like an idiot while walking.

I can't help to smile and started to smile. I put my hands on my pocket and swifly put it in my chest.

DAMN IT'S BEATING SO FAST.

I did my best to act cool when someone spun their hands on my arms.

What the heck

I turn around only to see the smiling Ji Hye looking at me.

Damn! Don't smile!

"Oppa, We will be eating together, Isn't that great? Only the two of us! Palyi!" She shouted and drag me to the cafeteria.

I pause for a bit to control my self and she push me.

"Oppa! What are you waiting for! Palyi!" She shouted and drag me again.

A single word will not hurt right?

"YAH!" I shouted but she just drag me with her. We entered the cafeteria and she drag me in one empty table. My eyes widen to see two pack lunchbox.

Did me did one for me?

"Oppa, sit, I made that lunchbox for you." She smiled and open her lunchbox.

I pause and smiled.

"Aigoo, Oppa! Your smiling! Palyi, Eat already!" She said and I open the lunchbox.

I saw a pororo designed food just for me.

How CUTE.

"Cute right? Eat." She said and I nodded.

I can't help but to smile and she just chuckled.

I notice something missing.

Damn! Where's the water and the chopsticks?
 

5 words will not hurt right?

 

LEE JI HYE'S POV:

I notice L.Joe Oppa finding something.

He finally notice. I waited for him to speak and he did.

"Where's the chopsticks and water?" My eyes widen and chuckled a little.

I handed him the things he needed and smiled.

"Aigooo~~ I thought you will not say it" I eat my food and smile.