Chapter 48: I fell for her

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 48: I fell for her

L.Joe’s POV:

Damn it. How can she be so attractive in my eyes? But, no worries, I will be the loser after. She doesn’t like me the way I like her. How? Well… simple. I am not the type of guy she likes. I was sneaking in her room to see a paper in her board. A blue sticky paper. Hence, I come forward to see a better look on it.

Oh. People around, () ß that is my thinking about the one she wrote.

“IDEAL TYPE” (Really?)

-Handsome (Me)

-Cute (Well…Probably)

-Kind (No way. I am nowhere kind.)

-Plays at least 2 or 3 instruments (Well… I play three… That counts!)

-Protective around me (Hell. That is me!)

-Not a snob (Ouch. I’m a snob on her)

-Not a Backstabber (Ow. I am also one of them)

-Loves me the way I love him (Mmhmm… I like her… but I don’t know if she likes me)

-smiles often (Shoot. I need to smile more)

-studies hard (Ohh… I’m a candidate for honors… do that count?)

-knows how to cry (that hit me hard. I don’t cry since age 1. Well… I cry sometimes, but that was in my childhood!)

-loves food (Oh… I love food! Tsk. That girl)

-polite and has respects (Hell… on the first day, she is no where polite and respectful. Well… I’m polite...)

-knows how to dance and sing (That girl. She also wants a talented guy! I’m one of them!)

-not bad, not good, just average (HEY! That’s me!)

-open-minded and doesn’t have a short temper (mmhmm… I lose my temper fast. Need to change that!)

-helpful (I don’t think so)

-knows how to do aegyo (AISSSHH. This is so hard)

-caring and a good dad (I love kids!)

-Last but not the least, Loves me and never leave me alone. (Can I do that?)

-Oh! It’s not the last! Silly me!- (Yeah… you finally admit it!)

-Likes a funny guy (I don’t do jokes to her… I need to do that often!)

-has a sense of humor and acts cool (WOW. That’s me!)

-Ok… I’m not kidding! Last but not the least, the most important of all… he will obey my parents, show them some respect, is a Christian and loves God… and last but not the least… he will love me till eternity ends and is not shy to show them. And will shout to the whole world he loves me and never forgets me till life is dead. (She has a perfect ideal type. Damn, can it be me? I want her to me mine and only mine. Darn, I need to make all of these types of men so that she can like me. Will I succeed?)

You guys might think where I get them right? Simple. I take a picture of like 5 notes in my Ipad and read it briefly. I really need to succeed. But how?

Minjung Noona and Minwoo Hyung is the only one who can help me. Even though it’s embarrassing to say it to Minjung Noona since she is Ji Hye’s unnie. I need to do this. I don’t care about anything. I just need some help from noona and hyung.

I look at the sleeping Ji Hye in my couch just in our living room and I removed my phone from my pocket. I dialed Minjung noona’s number and waited for the call to start.

Conversation-

“Noona. It’s me, L.Joe”

“Oh, Wae?”

“Something bad happen”

“OMYGODOMYGOD WHAT HAPPEN TO JI HYE??!!! WHERE’S THE HOSPITAL!! IS SHE OKAY!! ! DAMN IT! WHERE IS SHE!!!! WHAT DID YOU DID TO HE-“

“NOONA! Will you pleeeassseee calm down! NOTHING BAD HAPPEN!” I sighed on how stupid Minjung noona is! If Ji Hye is in trouble or something, my voice should be like a shouting tone and in a panicked tone, not a soft tone!

“So… what happen?”

“I…fe-“

“L.JOE! OMO! I DIDN’T KNOW I SLEEP HERE! LET’S GO! MINJUNG UNNIE IS WAITING FOR US!” For once, she helps me save my life. I can’t say it today! I end the call and run through the half awake Ji Hye.

*She’s so pretty. L.Joe, you’re so damn good in getting such a perfect girl*

We arrive home and we gasp on a fully loaded dining table. *WOW*

“UNNIE! Were back!!!” She hug her unnie tightly and I high five with hyung. We sat at the dining chair together and eat the food happily.

“Damn, this is so delicious! Who cook this?” I suddenly asked and Minjung noona raise her hands.

“OH! Such a stupid question! I know HYUNG can’t cook such delicious foods!” I joke my hyung and he gave me an intense glare and I raised my eyebrow.

Minwoo’s POV:

Not gonna work man. What will you possibly do when you heard about the terrible news? And about that, I still don’t know the MAIN reason why can’t they talk to each other. Better ask Minjung after eating. I sighed and eat the delicious food in front of me. After eating dinner, the maids came out and wash the dishes, some clean the house and some clean the tables. I grab Minjung’s hand and run through the swimming pool area.

“YAH! What do you want?” She shouted and removes her hands on mine.

“Sit”

As a stubborn Minjung, she didn’t sit and just stand with folded arms around her chest. *Tsk. So stubborn, just like her sister*

“You sure? You want me to carry you and throw you in the pool?”

“As if you can” *Yeah Baby, who do you think I am? The weak L.Joe?* I run through her and carried her in a wedding style. I place my hands on her waist and she hugs my neck.

“Soooo… you’re not going to sit?” I teased and she shook her head. “Good” I brought her down and she thank me. We sit in two vacant chairs facing each other.

“So… about the condition. Who did that stupid condition anyway?”

She look at my eyes and replied, “Who else? Of course our dads! They want their two precious maknae to not talk to each other so that the two of them can be leading their own ways. Those were all plain jokes. They just want them to learn the hard way “She simply replied and blinked.

“Learn the hard way? What does that suppose to mean?” I said with a blank face.

“They don’t want them to talk to each other so that they can properly understand and concentrate in their finals! How awful is that! Thank God we are not the consequence or else…” She paused and I smirked. “Or else what?”

She blushed and said, “NAH…That’s nothing! When will you tell L.Joe about the contract?” I paused and think for a bit, “Saturday is the day for the presentation, after the presentation, we will be heading to them, you get Ji Hye, I get L.Joe, I will be telling L.Joe  the change of the contract, while your sister, Oh, well… nothing, just fetch him home, Arasso?” She nodded and we walk out.

I saw L.Joe looking worried as he was looking at Ji Hye. What’s up with his mind? I run towards him and hold his arm.

“HYUNG!”

“We need to talk”

“About what?”

“I should be the one asking that, I know your problem kiddo, so spill it out” He open his mouths and shut him up.

“Let’s might as well go to your room first before spilling it out. Someone might hear you!” I said and open his room. I entered the spotless room, *Yeah, I complimented his room* and I sit in the computer chair.

“Spill it out bro”

“I FELL FOR JI HYE. I FELL FOR HER. SHE MAKE’S ME GO INSANE.”

*Pabo. I already know that*



 

Hey! I updated this first because it’s nicer to update this!

AND HEEEEYY~~ B.A.P’S COMEBACK!!!  I CAN’T WAITTTT~~

LOL. DID I TROLL YOU GUYS??!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.