CHAPTER 44: TRIP

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 44: Trip

Your POV:

I woke up with the sun flashing in my milky white face. I smiled in satisfaction that I get to sleep in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Paris. But, Nah, I love South Korea the most, can’t you see?

I soon did my daily routine and wear :

I smiled in satisfaction and breathe deeply.

I open the door to get out, I  knock in my sisters room and  she was already ready, wearing a cute bonnet, a yellow sweater and a denim jeans. She smiled at me and place her hands on my shoulders.

“Wah, you woke up early today dongsaeng-ah!”

“Well, I am very excited for my first morning in Paris! Aren’t you excited?”

She nodded and the door just beside mine open, I gasped on how handsome L.Joe is, with only a stripe sweater and pants with gray converse shoes, he stood out the most.

*His too handsome and shiny to look at. I’m going to die just looking an angel*

“Hi Noona, Hi Ji hye!” He waved and join us.

After waiting for 15 minutes, Minwoo Oppa is not yet going out and I tap L.Joe shoulder,

“Oppa, how bout you woke Minwoo Oppa up? It’s getting late!”

He nodded and soon entered his room.

L.Joe POV:

Stupid Minwoo hyung, wasting the precious time here in Paris!

“Hyung! I thought you are still sleeping! And what’s with your clothes?!”

“Ah, well.. I can’t choose clothes for our trip today” he rub his neck and I sighed in frustration.

*Me, My hyung! Doesn’t even know how to pick clothes!*

“Hyung! You have loads of clothes in the dressing room! Why don’t you choose one!”

“How about helping me to choose one rather than just watching me?”

“Arasso!”

Afer picking the clothes, he his finally dressed and I smiled.

“Let’s go hyung! The two of them are not even taking breakfast because of waiting!”

“For whom?”

I pointed him and he was shock.

“They are already awake!!?”

“Yeah, about an hour ago! Good job hyung!”

“Why didn’t you wake me up!”

“Hyung, there is no point about this, let’s just go so that the 4 of us can eat already”

He nodded and soon we are in front of the girls.

“Minwoo Oppa! What time is it! Why didn’t you woke up earlier?” Minjung Unnie said completely frustrated by the look on her face but just smiled.

“Mianhe, I’ll do everything for you! Promise!”

Soon , she walk up to hyung and put her hands in hyungs and I did the same to Ji hye.

After eating, we grab our bag with loads of money and decided to go to the Eiffel Tower.

“Yah, what do you think about Paris” Minjung unnie asked to Minwoo and replied,

“I can’t think of anything about Paris because you already occupied my mind”

*ASDFGHJKL! What has hyung become to tell such cheesy lines?!*

Minjung’s POV:

OMYJELLY. Did he just say that to me?

“PABO! What are you talking about oppa!” I smack him in the arms and he just laugh.

“How about you, what do you think about Paris?” He asked me and I smirked ready to see his reaction,

“I don’t care about going here in Paris, the only thing I care of is you being with me every day and the one who always makes me smile”

I did a cute face at him and his jaw drop wide open.

*TSK! I know his face will be like that. I remember the time we sent cheesy lines!*

“Aissshhh! Will the two of you stop that! Those are soooo corny!” Jihye said and soon we stop in the Eiffel Tower. The tower was so awesome I got to take thousandths of photos of it. The birds were surrounded on it and it was like a dream come true to me. To be with my crush going to Paris, I never thought I get to be with him.

“Yah! Let’s take a picture!” Minwoo Oppa shouted and we soon take loads of pictures.

After going to Eiffel Tower, we spend some times in malls and bought a lot of things. The sun will soon set down soon and we decided to head on the beach.

*What does the beach looks like in evening? I never get to experience this things but I get to do it in Paris with the one I love*

We sit at the glossy sand and we smiled in contentment.

We watch the sun go down and I smiled widely on how pretty it is.

Minwoo put his hands on my shoulder and I put my head above his shoulders.

On the other hand, I saw the two of them smiling to each other and play some jokes.

*Those two. Don’t even want to confess with each other. I don’t know what to do if they hear the announcement the time we went home*

 



 

 

YO EVERYONE!

TO ALL THOSE PILIPINO AFF PEOPLE...

I'LL BE GOING TO SHOWTIME TOMORRROOOWWWW!!'

 

DSAMD,ASDM,ASDNASMDNSADNSAJDNJASDNJASDNASD,BF

OMYGOD!!! L.JOE IS SO DAMN HOT!

 

GOODLUCK TO ME!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT IS LOVE.