CHAPTER 33: A WALK HOME

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

LEE JI HYE’S POV:

 

I Grab oppa’s hand and happily skip going home. He just acted cool and didn’t do anything. I grow bored and get something in my pocket. I open the playlist in my IPod and started playing BIGBANG – BLUE, a new song my favorite group released. I put the left earphone in oppa’s right ear to hear what I am playing.

 

“Oppa, do you know this song?” I asked excitedly. I just hope he say yes.

He nodded and listens to the song. I sighed put my hands on my pockets.

 

“Oppa, I think it will rain.” I said looking at the clouds. The rain will pour any second’s now and I open my bag to find my flowery umbrella. The rain begun to pour and we speed walk going home.

 

The rain begun to pour heavily and the raindrops starts to pour in my jacket, Oppa notice and he put his hand on my shoulders and he pull me closer to him so that I will not be drenched.

“You can’t just do anything when a raindrop starts to drop in your jacket, you will get sick.” He whispered and I smiled.

He cares for me.

“Arasso, Oppa, I will, I hate being absent in class, you know.” I said.

“Waeyo?” He asked wanting to know why.

“Because I will miss a day not seeing you, Oppa” I said with daring eyes and smiled at him.

 

L.JOE’S POV:

“Because I will miss a day not seeing you, oppa”

“Because I will miss a day not seeing you, Oppa”

. She really knows how to hit boy’s hard. I mean, in one sentence she make my heart unstable and fast. Damn, I need to learn those cheesy words from her next time.

I just walk and not want to talk. My ears are red; thank God I put on a bonnet. I look at her and the rain suddenly ended.

I close her umbrella and carried it for her. I look at the front to see an Ice-cream shop in front of us.

 “Do you know what I am thinking?” She asked.

Heck Yes. You want to eat Ice-cream, no?

I nodded and went in the shop. Her eyes enlighten and happily skip towards the shop. I look at different varieties of ice-cream and thought of something.

We are not yet eating an ice-cream since the first day we meet; we always go in a café or a restaurant, not in an ice-cream shop. I wonder what she likes.

“Oppa, What do you want?”

“I want chocolate mint.” I said and look at her.

Her eyes widen and said to the cashier,

“Two chocolate mint” She handed the payment but I neglected it.

“Here” I handed the money to the cashier and Ji Hye look at me surprise.

“Oppa! I want to pay for it! Why did you pay for it?” She whined and I just sit in my seat.

She put her arms and folded it and taps her feet, she then sit in one chair and look at me.

I grew bad and asked, “Yah! I already paid the ice-cream, still you’re angry?”

“Hmpph!” She said and looks away.

How cute.

The waiter gave us our ice-cream and a spoon and I scoop some.

I look at her ice-cream and she didn’t move a bit.

“Do you want me to feed you?” I asked.

She didn’t answer and just look at the melting ice-cream. I scoop some and said, “Open”

She didn’t move. DAMN. She’s playing hard-to-get.

“If you don’t open your mouth after I count 1, 2, 3, I will not talk to you starting tomorrow.” I threaten.

Her eyes widen and open .

“Ara, Ara, I will eat this, Happy?”

I nodded and eat my ice-cream. We finish our ice-cream to see dirt in her bottom lip. I moved my thumb and remove the dirt.

I smiled and she just looks away blushing.

This is the first time I saw her blush. She is not a type of girl who blushes immediately.

“AIGOOO~~ Your so cute in blushing, you know that” I said smirking, happy to won the battle.

“I AM NOT BLUSHING!” She lightly punches my arms and I wince in pain.

“OWWWW!!!” I overreacted and acted.

“Yah! It doesn’t even hurt a beat, you O-A Boy!’

I just walk away and she runs towards me.

I just hope that everything turn back to normal. I am so happy if I am with her. But, I need to finish the contract and ignore her again. I guess I only told 7-8 sentences to her. I can’t make it exceed than that.

We arrive home and we are now in front of her mansion. “Annyeong, L.JOE” She shouted and closes the gate.

“Annyeong!” I shouted and laugh.

I walk towards home.

 

NO ONE’S POV.

Not knowing that someone is watching and looking at every move L.Joe and Ji Hye makes.

L.Joe opens the gate and someone smack him from behind.

 

He fell down not knowing that his life will be in great danger.

 

“PABO. The one who smack him from behind said and laugh.

 


 

HOOHOO~~ Cliffhanger :P

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FROM THE PAST 2 DAYS! THIS STUPID INTERNET IS NOT CONNECTED AND I JUST RETRIEVE IT TODAY~~!!!