How It all Started (Sophomore Year Flashblack)

Living Under One Roof with My Ex-Best Friend [SUPER HIATUS]

LEE JI HYE POV (YOU):

Haizzz, Good Morning World. Mi Hye is now awake in this gigantic queen size bed. I check the alarm clock and it says 8:10am. DAMN DAMN DAMN IT. Class starts at 8:15, I grab my clothes and head towards the bathroom.

After 15 Minutes,

Damn it. I'M LATE. I had no time to eat so I pack my things and put it in my cute bag, You guys will be thinking i like PINK right?

A BIG NO.

I Hate girly things, its so disgusting in my eyes. My room is the color of the sky, LIGHT BLUE which is my favorite color, cool right? While my NERD unnie likes PINK. EWWW.... Thats why i hate entering her room and seeing her every morning because she wores PINK clothes, how awful.

And yes my bestie likes LIGHT PINK. Hell yeah, so AWFUL. Bad Choice she got there.

All of the girls taste are so ugly. Yeah, I hate girls who likes PINK, which yeah, MY UNNIE and my BESTIE is an exception, Yey.

I peek at my unnie's room when I see a small note in front of her door,

LEE JI HYE, dont enter my room anymore, its over design with PINK. I cook eggs and there's a milk in the refrigerator, eat them, and I will not wake you anymore since I'll be late. -----P.S. The principal announce that all the students must be there at 8:15am look at your cellphone if you dont want to believe, and yeah your bestie is also gone with me. GOOD LUCK TODAY! *SMIRKS*

WHAT.THE.HELL.SHE'S.GONNA.DIE.AFTER.SCHOOL.

I didn't waste anytime and run to our car, "Ahjussi kindly drive me, please" I please to our driver.

He nodded and smile to me.

After 15 mins.

OMG. ITS 8:45AM. OTTEOKE. I peek at the school and the gates are close, i look at the gates but its to high for me to jump. I sigh and sit behind the door when someone tap my shoulder.

L.JOE'S POV

AISHHH... I forgot to lock my bike. I run towards the parking of bikes near the gate when I saw a girl in a ponytail sitting behind the gate. She's late, who could that be? I tap her shoulder and look at me.

WOW. SHE'S PRETTY. DAMN. IT.

"Yah, Brown Hair boy, Please open the gate for me, Please???" She said, FUDGE, she doesn't know me. I guess she's a transferee or not, I look at her ID and it says she's a freshman in this school last year, so yeah, I'm the one who is the transferee with my friends TEENTOP.

"Yah!!!! Kindly please open the gate for me!!!" She shouted, Damn, she's rude, didn't expect it from a pretty girl. When suddenly I had an idea in mind. Your going down girl.

"What would you do for me in return?" I smirked.

. SHE. GLARED. AT. ME. WITH. A. REALLY. SCARY. EYES. GOD. ITS. SO. SCARY. TO. LOOK. AT.

She stand and give me a box with a smiley on it.

"What the hell is this?" I asked confused.

She grab the box and open it for me, its cookies, Wow, she's gonna trade it for me to open the freaking gate. I sigh, I nodded at her and smiled, I open the gate and she smiled to me.

WOW WHAT A NICE SMILE.

She look at me and look at my private part, she smirked and kick my balls.

WHAT THE IS THAT FOR.

I grab my balls and yelp in pain.

"W-Wh-Aat-was that F-For!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"That will teach you bastard for not opening the gate to fast!!!" She shouted and run to the principal's office.

SHE.GONNA.GET.IT.

YOUR POV.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I dont even know him but i kick him in the balls, his expression is so DAEBAK. LIKE WHAT-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU--DOING-AWWWWW. I'm so cool. I entered the office and the principal tap his watch. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm late, who cares?

I bowed and said sorry, he sighed and he gave me my schedule. What the hell my sister actually lied to me??

"Ah, Principal, Is this a prank my sister did to me?" I ask boiling in anger. I look at my schedule and it says

HOMEROOM: 9:00AM.

"Sorry Ji Hye, your unnie ask me a favor to close the gate at 8:45am and let me tap my watch so you can believe that its already time, but tomorrow will be different arraso, the gates will be close at 8:00 and homeroom will start at 8:15 and tomorrow is not a prank anymore, you may leave and go in your class, ROOM 192" He smiled at me.

I AM SO GONNA KILL MY SISTER. SIGH. THIS DAY WILL BE LONG. I open my locker and there's a note on it,

Unnie, this is YOO MI♥♥ I save you a seat beside me. Kekeke. Hurry up

I put the note in my pocket and grab a couple of books. I close the locker and AW, someone bump me. It better not be the BASTARD. I look up and hell yeah you got it right, its THE BASTARD. Aish... I grab the books and pull him away but he grab my wrist. WHAT THE HELL BASTARD YOUR TOUCHING ME.

"YAH!" I shouted, I look at the time and it will ring anytime, i pull my wrist but he is to strong.

"Were not yet done LEE JI HYE. Were not yet done." He remove his hand in my wrist and walk away.

"Were not yet done LEE JI HYE. Were not yet done." My thoughts reminded me. Damn this day.

I entered to see 6 guys standing with shouts from the fangirls. WHAT THE they are transferees and they already got fans? Not cool bro, I sit at my desk to see Yoo Mi waving at me, I look at front to see THE BROWN BOY SMIRKING AT ME.

I'M DEAD. HE'S MY CLASSMATE. HE'LL PROBABLY KILL THE HELL OF ME.


"L.JOE-SHI PLEASE SIT BESIDE LEE JI HYE, LEE JI HYE PLEASE RAISE YOUR HANDS."

 

OMG PLEASE KILL ME ALREADY. I HOPE THIS VACANT SIT WILL BE BROKEN SO L.JOE WILL FALL AND ALL OF OUR CLASSMATE WILL MAKE FUN OF HIM.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

L.JOE L.JOE L.JOE L.JOE L.JOE. WHAT A STUPID NAME I THOUGHT.

 


right?