The start

My Future Husband

"Hakyeon, I need to discuss with you on something important," said Mr Cha as he look at his one and only daughter.

"About what, dad?" Ask Hakyeon as she tie back her long hairs. 

"Well, I want you to get married," told Mr Cha after he take a deep breath. He know his daughter well. If she feel its not right, she will never do it.

"But, I don't have anyone to be married with," reply Hakyeon as she stare at her father.

"I know. So, I have a found someone who suitable to be your husband," told Mr Cha.

He actually does not mind if his daughter does not want to get married. He doing this just want to help his friend. His friend has been suggest to him to engage his daughter with his son to expend their business. So, it mean this is a business wedding. His business is doing fine actually. But, he just does not know how to say no to his friend.

He does not want to take his own decision when it involve with his daughter's life. So, he ask for Hakyeon's opinion, weither she agree or not.

"I'm fine if you say so, dad. I don't mind," reply Hakyeon as after she think carefully. She know his father would never suggest the man if he's not a good person. She trust her father choice.

"Are you sure?" Ask Mr Cha as he smile widely. Hakyeon just nod her head.

"I'm agree to get married with him. But, only if he love me sincerely. So, give me time to know him first,"said Hakyeon as she hold her father's hand. She know her father has sacrifice everything for her. So, its time for her to sacrify herself for her father. But, she will not do it bluntly. She still with her principles. If it wrong, she will stop it immediately.

***

"Kim Wonshik, I want you to get married with Cha Hakyeon, Cha Taehyun's daughter," order Mr Kim. He already decide and it will never change. Wonshik know his father well. He know his father will never hear his opinion. But, this time it about his live. He does not want to take decision bluntly just like that. He already has someone that he like.

"I don't want to get married with her dad. I don't love her and I don't even know her," Wonshik try to change his father's mind even when he know it just an useless thing to do.

"I want you to get married not to love her," reply Mr Kim as he glare at his son. 

"But, dad...," before Wonshik can say more words, his dad cut him.

"No more talk. When I said I want you to get married, its an order. If I know you try to do anything to stop this marriage, you know what will I do. I hate when people try to disturb my plan. No matter who, including you my son. Well, you're not even my real son," said Mr Kim as he leave Wonshik alone.

Wonshik is not Mr Kim real son. Mr Kim is his stepfather. When his mom get married with Mr Kim, he start to live like a puppet. He cannot does his own decision. Everything has been plan by Mr Kim and he need to follow that plan. If not, he will be punish. 

Wonshik let his body fall on the bed. He groan in annoyance when he think back what his father said. He already has someone that he like. He really does not want to get married.