Dispose

My Future Husband

"Bring her out," order Mr Kim. His men bring out a tied girl from the car. also closed with a tape. The girl struggling hard to escape but its all just useless. She just a weak girl.

Mr Kim look at the girl. He hold her face and force her to look at him. He then look at his phone. 

"Its you right?" Ask Mr Kim as he show a photo of her with Wonshik hugging in the club.

"Its pity for a beautiful girl like you need to be dispose. Its your own fault to fall in love with Wonshik. I need to make you disappear to ensure that he will never try to destroy my plan. He need to be married with Hakyeon weither he like it or not. Anyone who want to destroy my plan, I'll make them disappear completely," said Mr Kim as he smirk. He motion at his men to follow him. They walk toward the deck until the end of it.

"Throw her," order Mr Kim. As told, his men throw that girl into the sea. Mr Kim laugh in satisfy and walk away from that scene. He leave that place without any guilty feeling. 

The girl helplessly drawn into the sea. She can't do anything with her tied hands. She struggling to escape. Her eyes are closing slowly. She want to fight but she already feel weak. She can't do anything more at all.
'Help me. Save me,' she keep praying as she keep drawning. 

'I love you Wonshik,' said the girl before she lost her coincousness.

***

"Why she does not answer my call," mumble Wonshik as he look at his phone. He try to call Jaehwan few times but it not answered. She always take his call. He call her again. He does not know why. But, he suddenly feel worried on her. Suddenly he hear a familiar ringtone

"Are you calling for someone?" Ask Mr Kim as he enter Wonshik's room. He throw a phone at the boy. Its Jaehwan's. Wonshik look at the phone carefully and then at his father. He looked worried. What his father has do at Jaehwan? What has he done to his love?

"Where Jaehwan, dad?" Ask Wonshik as he walk closer at his father.

"She's with me. If you want her to be safe, you need to follow whatever I said. Understand?" Said Mr Kim as he sent a glare at the boy. Wonshik nod his head weakly.

"Your wedding will be done in a week from now. I already discuss with Mr Cha and he's agree on it. And you're not allowed to meet anyone from now until the wedding," said Mr Kim before he leave Wonshik alone. He also take Wonshik's phone with him.

"Dad, can I meet Jaehwan?" Ask Wonshik before the old man leave the room.

"Don't worry. She okay. I already send her to the most comfortable place," reply Mr Kim without looking at Wonshik. He close the room and lock it. 

Wonshik sit on his bed and stare blankly. He feel very worried on Jaehwan. "Please, be safe Jaehwan," pray Wonshik sincerely.