Mastermind

My Future Husband

"What a handsome man you are," praise Mr Cha when he saw Wonshik. 

"Your daughter also beautiful," praise Mr Kim as he smile at Hakyeon. Does not know why, Hakyeon hate that smile. Mr Kim not only look at her face but also at her body. 

'What a ert old man,' She hope Wonshik does not has his father's bad behavior.

When they properly seated, Mr Kim and Mr Cha start talking aboout their business. Hakyeon feel uncomfortable with Mr Kim's stare. It full of lust and she feel disgust with it. Wonshik realise how uncomfortable Hakyeon is.

"Hakyeon ssi, would you like to take a walk with me," said Wonshik as he look at the woman. 

"Of course. Let's go," reply Hakyeon as she stand up. She smile at the elders before she leave with Wonshik. 

"Its look like they already start to know each other," comment Mr Cha.

"Well, its look like that," reply Mr Kim as he look at the couple walk away from them. At first, he feel angry with Wonshik because he make Hakyeon leave, but now he feel relief when he realise that they has been close. It mean, the wedding will be done. After that, he can proceed his plan to take over JP Corporation. His plan is working nice and smoothly.

***

Hakyeon and Wonshik walk slowly at the garden. They just keep silent and walk until they arrive at the middle of the garden. They sit on a bench and start to stare at the sky. They able to see the moon and stars. The starlight is so beautiful. It much more beautiful if they look at the sky with people that they love.

"Wonshik, thank you for helping me," Hakyeon start their conversation still looking at the sky.

"You're welcome noona. I know how my father is," reply Wonshik without looking at Hakyeon.

"I'm glad you're not like him," said Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik and pat his shoulder.

"Of course I'm not, I'm not even his real son. So, I will never be like him," reply Wonshik without thinking. When he realise what he said, he look at Hakyeon as he close his foul mouth with his hand. He should never told anyone about that. Now, Hakyeon know. She will cancel the wedding and his father will kill him for that.

"So, thats why," said Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik with pity eyes.

"What do you mean, noona?" Ask Wonshik as he does not understand why Hakyeon say that.

"Thats why he acting cold with you. He forcing you, right?" Reply Hakyeon like she can read everything from Wonshik's face. Wonshik just look at his fingers try to avoid Hakyeon's stare.

"Look at me, Wonshik. Don't worry," said Hakyeon as he hold Wonshik's face and make him look at her. Wonshik actually feel like want to cry. He actually really need someone that he can lean with. He really need someone that can comfort him like his mother. He really need someone that can treat him like a true family.

"I want to know you better. I want you tell me everything. Every single thing that you keep in your mind and your heart. Maybe not now, but when you ready, just tell me," said Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik lovingly and give him motherly smile.

"Thank you noona. Thank you," reply Wonshik as he wipe few drops of tears that escape from his eyes.

"If we're not married, we still can be friends or family. I would like to be your noona forever, Wonshik," said Hakyeon as she wipe the tears completely. Wonshik smile at his noona who also his fiancee. He feel comfortable with Hakyeon. He already love Hakyeon but not romantically, but as his noona. 

Hakyeon does not know why, but she realise she need to do something to help Wonshik. And she only has 6 month to do that before their wedding. She already decide that the wedding will never be happen between her and Wonshik. But, she need to plan carefully to prevent the monster called Mr Kim know about it. Just get ready Mr Kim, now you will face your greatest opponent that will destroy your plan.