Next time

My Future Husband

"Hakyeon," whisper Taekwoon as he put her hand on his cheeks. 

"You know how much I love you. Please wake up," continue him. Sanghyuk rub his back softly. 

Suddenly, Taekwoon feel Hakyeon's hand moving. "Hakyeon!" Called Taekwoon as he look at the girl in happy. The others gather around that Hakyeon as they give their full attention to the girl.

Hakyeon's fingers move slowly. Her breath suddenly become unsteady. Her chest move up and down harshly. That sight make all of them worried. 

"Called the doctor. Hurry!" Shout Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Wonshik fastly leave the room and not long after that, he come back with doctor and nurses.

"Please leave for a while," said the nurse as she push them out from that room. 

"Hakyeon, please be safe," said Taekwoon as he wall backward still looking at Hakyeon until he's out from the room. 

He look at the closed door worriedly before he sit. He sigh heavily as he lean on the chair with his eyes close. Sanghyuk and Wonshik sit beside him while pat his shoulders.

"Don't worry hyung. She will be fine," said Wonshik as he rub Taekwoon's back softly.

"I know she's strong. She will be okay. She will," said Sanghyuk. Taekwoon just nod his head before he look back at the door. 

They wait for almost half an hour. In that time, the nurse keep coming out and in few times. It make them become curious and more worried. Why the doctor still not come out? Is it okay? Is Hakyeon become worst? Many questions play in their mind.

"All of you can come in now," said a nurse who's came out from the room. All of them fastly walk into the room with worried feeling. But, that feeling immediately vanish when they saw Hakyeon lying on the bed with her beautiful smile. 

"Hakyeon, I'm glad you wake up," said Taekwoon as he crying and hug Hakyeon's tightly. The girl hug the boy back. She look at the others with her weak smile. 

"I'm fine, my love. Please don't cry. I'm not dead yet," said Hakyeon as she pat his back softly. Taekwoon look at the girl in disbelief.

"Yah, it true you're not dead. But, you almost dead. Don't you know how worried I am? Next time, if you make any plan that can danger yourself, tell me so I can safe you before anything happen to you. Do you hear me?" Nag Taekwoon as he pouting. Hakyeon laugh as she nod her head.

"Okay, my love," reply Hakyeon as she cup Taekwoon's face and look at him lovingly. 

"She already wake up at the time when you call me. But, we need to ensure that she's fully okay," told the doctor. The others nod their head.

"We leave you now. If there any problem, please call me," continue the doctor before he leave with the nurses.

"We're glad you okay," said Jaehwan as she wipe her tears. Hakyeon smile at her sweatly.

"Are you crying Hyukkie?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"No, I'm not. I know you will wake up noona," reply Sanghyuk as look at the girl. Even when his red eyes and nose show the truth, he does not admit it. Hakyeon know her cutie dongsaeng very well. 

"I'm fine right now. Don't worry," said Hakyeon as he look at all of them with a smile.

At that time, Mr Cha enter the room with a smile followed by Minhyuk. "Hakyeon, I'm glad you okay," said Mr Cha as he hug that girl. Hakyeon hug him back tightly.

"Emm what happen to Mr Kim. Is he caught?" Ask Hakyeon after she remember about that man.

"He already died, miss Hakyeon," reply Minhyuk. Hakyeon sigh in relief. Her family and friends will be safe from him.

"Well, thank you for your help Minhyuk. If not, it might be worse," said Hakyeon as he smile at the boy.

"I'm just doing what you told me to do, miss Hakyeon. Its all your plan," reply Minhyuk as he smile back at the girl. He admit, he actually used to love that girl. Since he start work with Cha family, he already fall for that girl. But, he know and realise that the girl only see him as a good friend. Not more than that.