Revenge

My Future Husband

Hakyeon open her eyes slowly. Her head still feel heavy. She look around and saw no one there. She look at her tied hands before she sigh. She slowly stand up and walk to the door.

Its lock. Great, now how she can escape. She actually can just break the door, but she still feel weak because of the injection. She just lean on the door to rest herself little bit. Suddenly she feel little bit dizzy and tired. 

She put her ears closer to the door. She can hear something. There two people who're talking. A man and a woman. As she hear the voice carefully, she realise who are they.

"Its Mr Kim and Mrs Lee. I knew it. They still contact each other," mumble Hakyeon as she still eavesdrop their conversation.

"What will you do to that girl? I already told you, I don't want to do this job anymore," said Mrs Lee. From her voice, she sound worried to Hakyeon. 

"That girl is the one who failed my plan. She the one who make everything that I gain finish. She the one who take my glory away. She the one. Now, I want to revenge. I don't care what will happen. What I know, she'll suffer for what she has done. Its her fault for destroying my plan," reply Mr Kim in angry. 

"I just do what I should do. You cannot blame me for your unperfect plan," mumble Hakyeon as she glare at the door like she can see that man through that door.

"I don't care what will happen to that girl. What I know, I don't have anything to do with this. After this, I don't know you. You don't know me. Okay?" Said Mrs Lee. She fastly walk away from that man.

Bang! Suddenly, she feel pain from her back. She can see the red liquid start to appear on her dress. She slowly hold her stomach as she turn around. She look at Mr Kim with wide eyes. That man still pointing the gun at her. She fall on the floor while holding her bloodly stomach.

Mr Kim smirk while looking at Mrs Kim who's already lying lifeless on the floor. He laugh as he sit back on his seat. He stare at the dead woman without smiling. "That what you get if you try to betray me," said Mr Kim.

"You think I don't know that you told the cop about me and make me take all the blame. You think I don't know!" yell Mr Kim as he point the gun to the corpse. 

"Oh my god," Hakyeon close in disbelief on what has happen. He's such a devil.

"You, bring that girl out," order Mr Kim to his man who's guarding the room where Hakyeon is locked up.

Hakyeom fastly lie back at her original place and close her eyes when she hear that order. She can hear the sound of door opened. The footstep sound become closer when she feel that her body was lift by someone. That man put Hakyeon on a chair in front of Mr Kim. 

Mr Kim take a glass of water and splash it on Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon move her head slowly and open her eyes pretending that she just wake up. She look around and saw few armed men aeound that place. She also saw Mrs Lee lying on the floor not far from them. She's now at an old abandoned building. Why bad people always choose this kind of place? Its really not Hakyeon's style.

"Are you okay? I sorry if my treat on you is not as nice as before," said Mr Kim as he look at Hakyeon with a smirk. 

"What do you want from me?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Mr Kim angrily.

"I want my revenge! You! You stupid girl! Why you need to meddle in other people matter? I just need you to marry with my son! Its not so difficult to do!" Yell Mr Kim as he grab Hakyeon's hairs and pull it harshly. Hakyeon groan in pain when he do that.

"Everything is perfect. My plan is perfect. Until you destroy everything. You think you're good enough to stop me?" Mr Kim continue yelling at Hakyeon. He then release her hair as he push her head. He walk back toward his seat and look at Hakyeon in angry.

"Its not my fault when I much more smarter than you," mock Hakyeon as she smirk at the man. Mr Kim fastly stand up and slap the girl. He take out his gun and point it at Hakyeon's head.

"If you really think that you're smarter than me, then try to stop me," reply Mr Kim as he push Hakyeon's head few times with his gun. 

Hakyeon laugh when he hear the threat. She look at Mr Kim as she laugh. "Why you laughing?" Yell Mr Kim as he hit Hakyeon with the gun. Hakyeon can feel something flow down from her forehead. Still, she continue to laugh before she stop and glare to Mr Kim. 

Mr Kim point the gun again on Hakyeon's head. "You think I'm just playing!" Yell Mr Kim. Hakyeon just stare at the man. There're no fear shown in her eyes. She will just accept everything that will happen.