Sequel - Wedding + Disaster Day

My Future Husband

"Welcome to Starlight cafe. What's your order, miss," greet Taekwoon when he saw a customer enter the cafe.

"Emm I want one hot chocolate," order the girl.

"Please wait for a while, miss," reply Taekwoon as he leave the counter and prepare the drink. 

"Here your hot chocolate, miss," said Taekwoon as he give a cup of the drink to his customer.

"Thank you," reply the woman as she take the drink and pay for the drink.

"Oh, here," continue the woman as she give a red rose to Taekwoon. The boy take the rose with weird feeling.

"Why...," Taekwoon want to ask the woman why she give him rose. But the woman already disappear from his sight. He look at the rose in confuse.

"Why she give me this rose?" Taekwoon ask himself. Suddenly another customer enter.

"Welcome to Starlight cafe," said Taekwoon. 

"One hot americano please," order the school boy. 

"Okay, please wait for a while," reply Taekwoon.

"Here your americano," said Taekwoon as he give the drink.

"Thank you and this is for you," reply the boy as he pay the drink and give two red roses to Taekwoon.

"Why you give me this roses?" Ask Taekwoon to the boy as he take the rose. The boy just smile before he left. 

Another customers enter the cafe. They also give red roses to Taekwoon. A girl give Taekwoon six red roses and after that a man give him nine red roses. Then, another girl give ten red roses to Taekwoon 

"Here. You're such a lucky guy, dude," said a man as he give twelve red roses.

Taekwoon look at all red roses weirdly. In one day, he got many red roses and in different amount. What it means? Is there any special celebration today? Velentine day? No, its not. So why? 

He too immerse in his thinking and not realise another customer enter the cafe. The girl just standing in front of Taekwoon without saying any words. She just stare at the confuse face with a smile. Well, the boy look so cute. Taekwoon who just realise the new customer look at the girl. He automatically smile when he saw the girl. He fastly walk out from the counter and stand in front of the girl without the counter separating them.

"Your legs," said Taekwoon as he look at the girl. She just smile as she give three red roses to Taekwoon.

"It means I love you," said Hakyeon. Now the boy understand why his customers give red roses to him. She smile at the boy before she kneel in front of Taekwoon. She take out something from her pocket and look at the boy lovingly.

"Jung Taekwoon, I love you so much. I fall in love with you at the first sight  and it will never change. I want to be yours and I want to be with you forever. You're perfect and you're the one that make my life become perfect. Please be mine, Taekwoon. Will you marry me?" Propose Hakyeon as she open a small box showing a pair of ring to the boy.

"Why you...? Of course I will," reply Taekwoon as he kneel with the girl too. He hug the girl as he cry in happiness. Hakyeon hug the boy back tightly. 

"Thank you for being patient, Taekwoonnie. Thank your for waiting for me without tired. Thank you for loving me," said Hakyeon as she put the ring at Taekwoon's finger and kiss his hand. It perfectly fit.

"Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for doing this to me. Thank you, my love," reply Taekwoon as he also put the ring to Hakyeon. 

The customers and the workers in the cafe clap their hands as they look at the couple. Both of them stand up as they look at each other lovingly. 

Taekwoon lean forward as he look at Hakyeon straight into her eyes. He put his arms around Hakyeon's waist as he pull her closer. Hakyeon automatically put her hand around Taekwoon's neck. They kiss lovingly and sweetly without care about other people. They only saw each other right now. 

***

"Finally, you'll be married," said Wonshik as he hug the girl. Hakyeon smile as she hug the boy.

"Yeah, finally," reply Hakyeon as she smile. Wonshik look at the girl with wide smile.

This girl is his family. Because of his father, this girl got hurt. He still blame himself for what has happen to the girl. When he saw the girl on the wheelchair, he can't help but feel sad. Hakyeon always told him that its not his fault and he should stop blaming himself. But still he can't stop feeling like that. So, when he saw the girl has been fully recover and will be maried, he feel so happy. 

"You look so pretty, noona," said Sanghyuk as he enter the room with Hongbin. Both of them hug Hakyeon with a big smile. 

"Thank you," reply Hakyeon. She feel so happy right now.

Few minutes later, Jaehwan enter the room. Wonshik fastly hold her hand as he help his wife walk toward Hakyeon. Both of them are counting days waiting for their baby.

Hakyeon really hope the baby will not come today. It will be disaster if it happen. While Hongbin already two month pregnant. She still can remember how proud Sanghyuk is when he told her that his wife is pregnant. She really can't forget the smug and proud face showed by thay boy.

"Hakyeon, finally you'll be married. Your mom will be so happy if she still here," said Mr Cha as he hold Hakyeon's hand. Now, they are standing in front of the door before they enter the hall.

"She always here, dad. In here," reply Hakyeon as she put her hand on his father's chest. Mr Cha smile widely as he give a peck on Hakyeon's forehead. He hold Hakyeon's hand tightly as he stand proudly waiting for the door to be open. When the door open, the guests and also the groom look at the bride with wide smile. The bride look so pretty with her white dress. Hakyeon smile as she walk on the aisle toward his future husband.

Taekwoon look extra handsome today in his wedding suit. He look hot for Hakyeon. While for Taekwoon, Hakyeon look extra y in her white dress.

"Please take care of my daughter, Taekwoon," said Mr Cha as he give Hakyeon's hand to the boy.

"Always," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand and smile at Mr Cha. He look at his bride with a smile. In few minutes, they will be husband and wife. There nothing more that he want. This is his happiest moment in his life. He will able to live with the person the he love very much. 

"Jung Taekwoon, will you accept this woman as your wife?" Ask the officer as he look at the groom.

"I do," said Taekwoon as he still look at the girl. 

"Cha Hakyeon, will you accept this man as your husband?" Ask the officer as he look at the bride.

"I do," said Hakyeon as she also look at the boy lovingly. 

"Now I announce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss now," said the officer. When they hear the word kiss, without wasting any time they kiss. The guests start to clap their hand as they look at the kissing couple on the stage. They're officially married. Taekwoon look at Hakyeon with a smile. Both of them feel so happy.

But, what Hakyeon worried for really happen. Suddenly, they hear someone shout in pain. It Jaehwan. 

"The baby. He's coming," said Jaehwan as she hold her big belly. Wonshik start to panic. Not only him, Sanghyuk and Mr Cha also same. 

"What should I do? What should I do?" Wonshik keep asking as he hold his wife. Jaehwan really want to kill that boy.

"Hurry, bring her to hospital," shout Hakyeon as she knock Wonshik's head with her bouquet of flower. The boy nod his head as he lift his wife and bring her to his car. 

"Sanghyuk, you drive. You need to ensure they safe. If Wonshik the one who's driving, I'm afraid he'll drive to somewhere else," order Hakyeon. Sanghyuk nod his head and fastly follow the order.

"I already expect this thing will happen," said Hakyeon as she look at her husband. Taekwoon just laugh as he hug his wife.

"Don't worry. It still our happy day today. Its our wedding day," reply Taekwoon as he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. The girl smile as she look at her husband. 

One day, they will experience that kind of thing too. One day, Taekwoon will be the one who's in panic. One day, Hakyeon will be the one who'll shout in pain. They sure about it and they'll wait for that moment together.