Be safe

My Future Husband

"Stop there, you are under arrest Mr Kim!" Shout officer Ma as he point his gun toward that man. He's not alone, there're also other policemen with him. Mr Kim fastly pull Hakyeon and point his gun to Hakyeon's head. 

"Don't try to do anything. If not, she's dead," yell Mr Kim as he drag Hakyeon with him. His men also pointing their gun to the police. 

"Don't shoot," shout officer Ma as he lift his hand to his men. As Mr Kim drag Hakyeon, suddenly he lost his foot. Hakyeon take this chance to step his foot and push him away. Its make Mr Kim fall down.

Hakyeon fastly run and hide behind an old car. Mr Kim shoot at Hakyeon few times but he missed her. Officer Ma take this chance to attack them. They keep shooting at each other. One by one Mr Kim's men was shoot. Few policemen also injured.

"Mr Kim, all of your men have been dead. Its better if you surrender yourself," shout officer Ma. 

Mr Kim sit behind an old sofa as he hold his gun tightly. He thinking hardly what he need to do. He doesn't want to die. If he die, he wil not die alone.

Mr Kim take another gun that lying not far from him. He then shoot at the car where Hakyeon is hiding using the guns. Hakyeon know what he want to do and run away from that car. 

After few steps, the car explodes. The explosion make Hakyeon fly forward and make she hit the wall hardly. The building start to burning up. The old papers and old woods make the fire fastly spread out. Mr Kim also shoot another car to make the situation become worse. The cars start to explode one by one. The fire become bigger. The wall start to crack up and collapse.

Mr Kim laugh as he look at Hakyeon who's lying lifelessly on the floor not far from the burning car. 

"Miss Hakyeon!" Shout officer Ma as he close his nose using his hand. The smoke become thicken.

Taekwoon who's waiting outside fastly run into the building when he hear the explosion and saw the smokes come from the building. He feel very worried on Hakyeon. "Whats happen? Where is Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon to officer Ma. The officer point at the burning car. 

"Wait!" Shout officer Ma to stop Taekwoon. But, the boy fastly run into the fire to find Hakyeon. Whats more important to him is Hakyeon. He need to safe Hakyeon.

He close his mouth and nose as he walk into the burning place. He can't see very well because of the smokes. He cough few times as he look around to find the girl.

"Hakyeon!" Shout Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon lying lifelessly beside the wall. He shake Hakyeon's body few times to wake her up. He can see Hakyeon's head is bleeding. He lift the heavy walls that collapse on Hakyeon's legs. 

"Hakyeon. Please, open your eyes. Please. Don't leave me please," plead Taekwoon as he take of his coat and wrapped it around Hakyeon.

Suddenly, the roof right on them start to collapse. Taekwoon fastly use his body to protect Hakyeon. He can feel something flow down from his head. His body also start to feel the pain. He suddenly feel dizzy. He shake his head few time and keep his will strong. He fastly lift the girl and bring her put from the burning place. 

Mr Kim saw the boy is bringing that girl out from that place. He cannot let that happen. That girl need to die. He fastly stand up and point his gun to Taekwoon.

Bang! A shoot is release. Mr Kim fall down as his head is bleeding. Officer Ma saw what he try to do and shoot him first before he can shoot Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon fastly put Hakyeon on the stretcher. The medical assistants fastly do their job and bring Hakyeon into the ambulance. Taekwoon look at Hakyeon in relief. Suddenly his vision become blurry. Slowly the darkness take over his vision. 'Please be safe, Hakyeon,' pray Taekwoon in his heart.