Announcement

My Future Husband

"She's so cool," said Jaehwan when she saw what happen. Taekwoon just nod his head without looking away from Hakyeon. He fall in love again with that girl. 

"She really is," support Wonshik as he sit beside Jaehwan. He give a glass of water to the girl. 

"Noona," called Wonshik as he wave his hand. Hakyeon who seeing them walk toward them with a big smile. She also bring Hongbin with her.

"I thought you all not come yet," said Hakyeon as she sit beside Taekwoon.

"Who's this pretty girl?" Ask Wonshik as he smile at Hongbin. Jaehwan sent a glare at Wonshik.

"Hello, I'm Hongbin. Lee Hongbin, Hakyeon noona cousin," said Hongbin as she smile at Wonshik and Jaehwan. 

"I'm Wonshik, Kim Wonshik," reply Wonshik.

"I'm Lee Jaehwan. You can call me Jaehwan," said Jaehwan as she smile at the girl.

"You can call her unnie. She's older than you for a year and this boy is your friend," told Hakyeon. Hongbin nod her head.

"Hi, Hongbin. You look pretty tonight," said Taekwoon as he smile at the girl.

"Thank you, oppa," reply Hongbin as she blushing. 

"Look who choose the dress," said Hakyeon as she show a proud face.

"She already beautiful, so I dont think its because of the dress," reply Wonshik that make Hakyeon pull his tears. That boy yelp in pain and rub his ear when Hakyeon release the ear. Jaehwan, Taekwoon and Hongbin laugh as they saw the two action. As they talking, Sanghyuk walk toward them wearing new clean shirt. 

"Hyukkie, sit here," said Hakyeon as she pull Sanghyuk's hand and make he sit beside Hongbin. 

"Introduce, this is my dongsaeng, Han Sanghyuk. He is the maknae among us," said Hakyeon.

"This is Kim Wonshik. Beside him, Lee Jaehwan and beside me is Jung Taekwoon," continue Hakyeon. They bow and shake hands with each other. They continue talking about each other. Suddenly someone tap Hakyeon's shoulder. 

"Miss Hakyeon, Mr Cha want to meet you for a while," said Minhyuk. Hakyeon nod her head before she excuse herself. The others just look at Hakyeon who's already walking away from them.

When Hakyeon enter the house, she saw her father talking with Mr Kim. She sigh while rolling her eyes as she walking toward them. She really hate that old ert man. She can see on how he looking at her. She really want to poke his eyes.

"Dad, why you calling for me?" Ask Hakyeon as she stand beside Mr Cha. 

"Well, I heard you making some problem tonight," reply Mr Cha as he give a look at Hakyeon. 

"He the one who search for trouble," said Hakyeon as she smile and hold Mr Cha's arm. 

"But, I don't think you call me just for that," continue Hakyeon as she look at her father.

"Well, we both think that its a good chance for us to announce your engagement with Wonshik tonight," Mr Kim answer her question as he smile. Hakyeon lost her words when she hear that. She want to keep it secret but.

"But, I don't think its a good idea," said Hakyeon as she look at her father. 

"Its a good idea for me. You two will getting married less than five months. I think its better if we announce your engagement," said Mr Kim. He does not want anyone try to stop this wedding. He know his son and Hakyeon have been close but he still worried. Anything can happen and make this wedding to be fail. He does not want that. 

"Dad,..," Hakyeon hope her father will hear her words but, her father just look at her. She already know that look and just nod her head without saying anything.

"Lets go," said Mr Cha as he pull Hakyeon's hand toward the party.

Mr Cha walk to the middle of the small stage and gain the attention from all the guess. Hakyeon walk toward Wonshik and whisper what will happen. Wonshik look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. He then look at Jaehwan and Taekwoon before he look on the floor. He look sad that make Jaehwan worried. 

"Jaehwan, Taekwoon, whatever happen after this, I hope both of you stay here. Don't leave. We'll explain to you what really happen after this," said Hakyeon as she look at Jaehwan and Taekwoon. Both of them look at each other before nod their head. Hakyeon nod in satisfy before she pull Wonshik and Hongbin toward the stage.

"Good evening to all guests. Tonight, we're celebrating for my lost nephew, Lee Hongbin who I met after many years," said Mr Cha as he point at Hongbin who standing beside the stage. The guess clap their hand as praising how beautiful the girl is. Hongbin walk toward Mr Cha and stand beside him. She smile shyly while standing in front of many people. She feel nervous. Not only her, two people who standing at the side also nervous. 

"We also celebrating another good news. I also want to announce the engagement between my daughter, Cha Hakyeon and Mr Kim's son, Kim Wonshik," continue Mr Cha as he look at the two that he mention.

Hakyeon and Wonshik look at each other before they go to Mr Cha and stand beside him. They can see the shocking face showed by Jaehwan and Taekwoon. They also look disappointed with this news. They sigh heavily but still smiling in front of many peoole. Pretending to be happy. 

Hakyeon can see the satisfy look showed by Mr Kim. How much she want to choke that man. Still, she smiling like she's the happiest girl in the world.