I can't

My Future Husband

"Please come in," invite Mrs Lee as she open her house. As Hakyeon enter the house, she look around the house to find weird as a prove. 

"You two can wait here while Hongbin packing up her things," said Mrs Lee as she point at the sofa. Hakyeon want to refuse the offer and want to help Hongbin but fastly decline her attempt after the girl fastly walk into her room. 

Sanghyuk look around the house and saw some picture that he assume as Hongbin when she still a kid. "She's cute," mumble the boy. But, Hakyeon still can hear it and start to .

"Oh, my Hyukkie has fall in love in first sight," tease Hakyeon as she poke Sanghyuk's arm.

"I'm not," reply Sanghyuk as he blushing. Actually, his noona is true. He maybe fall in love with Hongbin. He never saw someone beautiful like her. 

Mrs Lee walk to them with a tray with drinks on it. "Thank you," said Sanghyuk as he take the water. His throat feel dry after being tease by his noona.

"Please wait for awhile. Let me check on Hongbin," said Mrs Lee before she leave them.

"Why you so late? You make them wait for long time enough?" Scold Mrs Lee but keep her voice down to prevent it heard by the guest.

"Sorry mom," said Hongbin as she put her clothes in the bag. She doesn't have many clothes actually. She late because she think hard about this thing. How can she live at that house while lying at them. 

"You hear me, girl. After you walk out from this house, you are not my daughter. You already become one of Cha family. So, I need you to pretend as that stupid man's niece until he dead. Can you?" Order Mrs Lee as she glare at the girl.

"But mom, I don't think I can do it. He's so nice. I can't lie to him," reply Hongbin as she look down at her laps. She know what she said only make that woman angry.

Mrs Lee sigh and grab Hongbin's hair harshly. It make Hongbin groan in pain. "I already told you what you should do. Or you want me to sell you to that man? Of course you don't want right? So, I want you to get ready and give them a beautiful, sweet smile when you walk out from this room. If I know you try to destroy my plan, I'll kill you," threat that woman as she push that girl down. Hongbin hold her head and continue to pack her things. 

"Hurry," yell the woman before she left that girl crying in the room alone.

Hakyeon sit beside Sanghyuk with heavy sigh. It seem the situation is very complicated right now. Even if that girl is not her real cousin, but when the girl enter Cha's mansion for the first time, that girl already become one of Cha's family member. And she will do anything to protect the girl even from her own mother.