Found

My Future Husband

"Is it really you? Are you really my niece?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at Hongbin with his wet eyes. Hongbin don't know what to say and just keep her head down.

"Yes, she is. Her father give her to me before he and his wife died in the accident. Here, her mother give her this necklace as her charm," reply Mrs Lee as she pretend to be sad and give a necklace to Mr Cha. That necklace is really own by his sister. He recognise it because he the one who buy it for his sister.

"Come here," said Mr Cha as he pull Hongbin's hand and make her sit beside him. He then cup Hongbin's face to make her look at him.

"You look so pretty. I'm sorry for not searching for you much more earlier. I'm sorry," said Mr Cha as he cry. Hongbin doesn't know what she should do and just hug that man. She don't know why but, she feel safer with that man. 

"Its okay. Please don't cry," said Hongbin as she rub that man's back.  Her action make that man stop crying and look at her lovingly.

"You should stay here. This is your house. You my niece and you also has right on my property," said Mr Cha as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly. 

"But," Hongbin try to refuse but stop when her mother talk.

"Yes, you're right. She should live here," her mother sent a glare at Hongbin that make the girl shut close. Hakyeon who also there realise that threat and pretend to not see it.

"Well, I'll sent someone to help you bring your things here," said Mr Cha happily. He really feel happy knowing that his niece will stay there with him. His family has been perfect. Hongbin smile sadly at the man. She feel guilty. She's not his niece. Her mother said that if she want to be free, she need to pretend that she is Mr Cha's lost niece. She doesn't has any other choice. Either she agree with it or...

"I'll go with Hyukkie," offer Hakyeon as she look at her father and then to the girl who claim as her cousin.

"Really? Don't you busy with your work?" Ask Mr Cha for confirmation.

"Of course. Don't worry about the work. Minhyuk can manage it," reply Hakyeon as she smile. She want to see the condition of Hongbin's place. She can sense that something is wrong with this reunion.

"Okay, if you say so. Emm Mrs Lee, as I promise, I'll transfer the rewards into your account by today," said Mr Cha as he smile at the woman and then at the girl. Hongbin look at her laps and then to the man. She know her mother has other hidden motive other than that money. She feel guilty but she know its an opportunity for her to be free from her mother without any fear. And she will use this moment to be happy.