Run again

My Future Husband

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Hongbin keep chanting that words as she walk alone to no where. She decide to leave that house. She can't continue lying to them. She love them very much and she like to be with them. She never feel that happy. But, she know if she stay there for a long time, it just make her heart become more in pain.

What she does not know, there some people are watching her. She still walking alone holding her bag tightly toward no where. Suddenly, a car stop near her. A man fastly grab her hand and pull her into the car. 

"Let me go! Help! Help!" Shout Hongbin as she try to escape from the man's strong grip. She keep struggling and shout for help. That man slap Hongbin that make the girl faint. 

"What are you doing?" Ask another man who driving the car.

"She's too noisy," reply the man.

"Well, she's pretty," continue him as he hold Hongbin's face and start scanning her body. 

"Don't try to do anything to her. Boss will not like it," warn another man. That man roll his eyes and nod his head unwillingly. 

***

"Noona, have you see Hongbin noona? She's not in her room," ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hakyeon in worried.

"Maybe in the garden?" Guest Hakyeon. 

"No, she's not there. I just come from the garden," reply Sanghyuk as he sigh heavily.

"Whats wrong Hyukkie?" Ask Hakyeon when she realise the boy is worried on something.

"Hongbin noona has been acting weird these day," told Sanghyuk. He sit beside Hakyeon and look at Hakyeon with worried.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Hakyeon as she tilt her head.

"She keep saying sorry to me even when she's not doing anything wrong," reply Sanghyuk. His words make Hakyeon think hardly. 

"Maybe..," Hakyeon does not finish her words and start running toward Hongbin's room. She open the closet and she know what she think is true. 

"What happen noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look into the closet too. 

"Why its empty? Where Hongbin noona?" Sanghyuk continue to ask as he still look at the empty closet.

Hakyeon keep in silent and think for a while. She need to calm herself to be able think rationally. After she able to calm down, she fastly go back to her room. She take her phone and start to call for someone

"Hello, are you still following the old woman?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit on the bed.

"Good. Where is she right now?" Hakyeon look at Sanghyuk who just enter he room and sit beside her.

"Okay. No, don't worry. Its family matter, so let me settle this thing by myself. Thank you," said Hakyeon before she stop the conversation.

"Where is she noona? Where Hongbin noona?" Ask Sanghyuk. He look so worried.

"Lets go," reply Hakyeon as she pull Sanghyuk with her.