Save me

My Future Husband

Hongbin open her eyes slowly. She hold her sore cheek as she sit up and look around the room to identify where she is right now. Its look familiar for her. Her eyes become wide when she realise where she is right now. Its her room. Its mean she's at the hell house. Her mother once again caught her. 

Suddenly the door opened harshly. A woman enter the room with another man. Its Mrs Lee and Mr Kim. Hongbin fastly stand and walk away from both of them even when she know there no place that she can hide or run.

Mrs Lee walk toward the girl with angry. She grab Hongbin's hair harshly and slap her few time before pull her toward the bed.

"I already told you. Don't try to do anything that can destroy my plan," yell her as she keep beating Hongbin. That girl keep saying sorry while trying to block all the harassment.

"You just need to stay in the house silently. Its not difficult thing to do," Mrs Lee continue yelling at Hongbin as she pull that poor girl's hair.

"Don't be so harsh with her," said Mr Kim as he walk toward the girl. Mrs Lee let Hongbin's hair go and walk away from her. Hongbin keep crying and praying hoping that someone can help her.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. My son and his daughter will be married. And I'll make sure the old man will give all his property to my son," said Mr Kim as he rub Hongbin's messy hairs. It make Hongbin feel much more scared. Mr Kim look at Mrs Lee with a smile. Mrs Lee know what its mean just roll her eyes. 

"Don't forget to pay me," said Mrs Lee as she leave them alone. When Hongbin hears that, she fastly run toward the door. But, unfortunately the ert man fastly pull her hand and push her back on the bed. 

"Where you want to go, pretty girl?" Ask Mr Kim as he look at the girl with lust.

"Please, let me go," plead Hongbin as she cry. She try to run from the man again but get caught by him again. He pinned her down on the bed. He hold up her hands tightly and keep looking at her body. He his lips as he keep scaning the body. 

Hongbin cried loudly as she try to escape. She keep trying. She doesn't want this happen. She need to escape. She want to get back to Sanghyuk. 

She close her eyes when she saw the man try to touch her face. 'Help me,' Hongbin keep praying in her heart.