Date

My Future Husband

"Where you want to go, Taekwoon ssi?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw the man walk out from the cafe. She already stand beside her car when she saw that man.

"Oh Hakyeon ssi, I just want to buy some stocks of coffee. It almost finish," reply Taekwoon.

"Well, let me accompany you," offer Hakyeon. Taekwoon think for a while and then he nod his head. 

***

"Sorry, you need to help me carry this heavy boxes," said Taekwoon as he put the boxes in the bonnet.

"Its fine. I'm a very strong woman you know," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

"So, is there any other places that you want to go?" Ask Hakyeon to Taekwoon. 

"Emm I don't think so. I already buy everything that I need," reply Taekwoon as he look at the things that he bought.

"Well, I'm quite thirsty. How about if we have a drink at that restaurant for a while," said Hakyeon as she point at a restaurant near them.

"I don't mind. Lets go," reply Taekwoon as hw close the bonnet.

***

"Why you left Wonshik at the cafe?" Ask Taekwoon after he drink his juice.

"Well, he need to be alone with Jaehwan. I need to give them chance to be together. Am I right?" Reply Hakyeon as she smile. She imagine how her dongsaeng act in front of Jaehwan.

"You're doing a great job," praise Taekwoon as he smile back at Hakyeon.

"Emm you two are close. Are you have any special relationship?" Taekwoon continue asking her question. 

"Special? Emm maybe. We like a family. I love him very much, as my dongsaeng," reply Hakyeon. 

"Oh," Taekwoon smile in relieved. 

"How about you and Jaehwan?" This time, Hakyeon ask the same question. Well, she quite jealous when the boy hug that girl.

"We know each other since we're kid. We grow at the same orphanage. So, we're like family too. I'm her brother and she's my beloved sister even when we not related in blood," reply Taekwoon as he play with his straw. Hakyeon look at the boy lovingly. She think she already fall for the boy. No, she's not think but she know she like this boy. She already found the one that she want to be married with.