Protect

My Future Husband

Hakyeon knock the door before she enter the room. She can see Hongbin sit on the bed with her head down. Hakyeon sit beside the girl and lift her face to make she look at her. 

"Don't cry," said Hakyeon as she wipe the tears. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should told you about it. I should never be here. I'm not part of this family," said Hongbin as she cry. Hakyeon just hug the girl and rub her back softly.

"I already told you before, you are part of this family. You are my family. When you enter this house for the first time, you already become part of this family. So, no need to sorry," said Hakyeon as she look at Hongbin lovingly before she give a peck on her forehead.

"Now, go to sleep. You must be tired," said Hakyeon as she stand up. Before she can leave, Hongbin hold her hand that make she look back at the girl.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Ask Hongbin. She look at Hakyeon cutely that make the girl cannot say no. Hakyeon smile before she lie on bed with the girl. 

"Well, we still can sleep together for now," said Hakyeon with her closed eyes. Her words make Hongbin look at her.

"What do you mean? You don't want to sleep with me again?" Ask Hongbin as she pouting.

"Well, when you and Sanghyuk be married, you will sleep with him. So, you don't need me anymore," reply Hakyeon as she open her eyes and look at Hongbin with a meaningful smile. Her words make Hongbin blushing hard.

"Its still early for that. I don't think he want ro get married so early. He still young," Hongbin look at the her fingers while saying that.

"Its what you think. I know Sanghyuk very well. He will not hesitate to propose you if he really love you," said Hakyeon. She already can imagine the wedding of her dongsaeng. It make her feel little bit emotional. Hongbin just smile shyly and close her red face with the blanket. She really feel happy.

***

"Where is Hongbin? I want to meet her right now," shout Mrs Lee. She rudely enter the house without any greating.

"What can I help you, Mrs Lee?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw that woman.  

"I want to meet my daughter. I know you're hiding her. I can report all of you for kidnaping my daughter," Mrs Lee continue shouting in the house. She keep shouting and calling for Hongbin. She stop when she saw Hongbin walk down with Hakyeon. Mrs Lee immediately feel scared when she saw Hakyeon's glare. But, still her pride make she fight her fear.

"What do you want, Mrs Lee? Come to my house early in morning and making troubles here," ask Hakyeon. She look calm while staring at Mrs Lee with a smile. 

"I... I want my daughter back. Hongbin, lets go home," reply Mrs Lee as she try to hold Hongbin's hand.

"Sorry, mom. This is my house now," said Hongbin as she look at her mother bravely. She know she should not feel afraid with that woman. She need to be brave and fight for her own happiness.

"What? You insolent daughter. You are my daughter. You should follow me," yell Mrs Lee as she hold Hongbin's hand and pull her. Hongbin strongly pull back her hand and stand behind Hakyeon.

"Sorry Mrs Lee, Hongbin is part of Cha family. You don't have any right on her," said Hakyeon. 

"What? She's my daughter. Of course, I have right on her," reply Mrs Lee as she glare at Hongbin.

"No, she's not Lee Hongbin anymore. She's Cha Hongbin. You the one who agreed on it. Am I right, Mrs Lee?" Hakyeon remind that woman what her father has discuss with her before. Its make Mrs Lee lost her words and look at Hakyeon in disbelief.

"So, now I want you to leave this house. If I know you try to do anything at Hongbin, you'll know what will I do right, Mrs Lee?" Warn Hakyeon as she pat Mrs Lee's red cheeks softly. 

Thay woman look at Hakyeon with angry before she walk out from the house. She really feel angry but also fear with that girl. She still can feel the pain on her cheeks. 

"Its okay. You win for now. Just wait, you all will be punished for what have you done. Just wait for it," said Mrs Lee.