Please

My Future Husband

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. He look around to know where he is. He hold his bandage head which in pain. Suddenly he remember.

Remember about Hakyeon. He fastly sit up and walk down from the bed.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Ask Jaehwan as she try to stop the boy. 

"Hakyeon, where is Hakyeon. I need to see her," said Taekwoon as he walk toward the door. But he still weak with his injured head. He almost fall if not because of Wonshik catch him and help him to sit back on the bed.

"You need to rest, hyung. You have been sleep in two days," said Wonshik as he look at his hyung worriedly. 

Taekwoon hold his head with his shaking hand. He look at the couple worriedly. "Where's Hakyeon? Is she okay?" Ask Taekwoon. His question make Wonshik and Jaehwan look at each other before Jaehwan start to cry.

"What happen? What happen to Hakyeon? She safe right? I bring her out, so she must be safe. She okay, right? Answer me Wonshik?" Shout Taekwoon as he hold Wonshik's shirt tightly. He can feel warm tears fall down. He keep praying for his love. 

"I'll bring you to her room," said Wonshik. He push a wheelchair and help the boy to sit on it. He push him slowly to another room.

"Hyung, you awake," said Sanghyuk as he run toward Taekwoon. He look happy yet sad.

"Where is Hakyeon, Sanghyuk?" Ask Taekwoon again. Why they do not tell him what happen to Hakyeon. Sanghyuk does not answer his question. He lead them to a room and open the door for them. 

Taekwoon can see his love lying on the bed. He fastly stand and walk toward Hakyeon. Taekwoon look at Hakyeon closely. He hold Hakyeon's face lovingly. He can see how pale she is. Not only her head, her legs also in bandage.

"Hakyeon, I'm here. Please open your eyes, please. I safe you for you to be alive. Don't leave me please," plead Taekwoon as he cry. He feel dizzy suddenly as he hold his head. Sanghyuk fastly hold his body and help him to sit on the chair beside Hakyeon.

Taekwoon look at Hakyeon lovingly. His hand hold her hand tightly. In his heart, he keep praying for her to be wake up. He lift Hakyeon's hand and bring it closer to his face. He put her hand on his cheek. Feeling on her touch. He cry again. He feel disappointed to himself. He should help Hakyeon much more earlier. If not, she must not be in this kind of condition. He kiss Hakyeon's hand lovingly and keep holding it.

The others who in the room look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon in pity eyes. They feel very sad. Thet keep waiting for both of them to wake up. Now, Taekwoon already wake up, but Hakyeon still in sleep. It make them worried very much. 

Hongbin can't help and cry again. She miss her unnie very much. She miss her smile, her nag. 'Please wake up unnie,' pray Hongbin in her heart.

Sanghyuk rub Hongbin's back slowly to calm her down. He also worried on Hakyeon. He love his noona very much. But, he know and confident in Hakyeon. He know she will wake up sooner. They just need to wait.

Jaehwan who already crying try to hold her tears. She feel guilty. She think she's the reason why this thing happen. If she did not marry with Wonshik, Mr Kim will not angry with Hakyeon.

Wonshik also feel the same. If only he does not against his father, this thing will not happen. Its all his fault. He the one who make his father angry, so he should be the one who suppose to be lying on that bed. Not Hakyeon. That girl is one of his important person in his life. That girl is his family.

'Please wake up, Hakyeon,' pray all of them in their heart sincerely.