I come

My Future Husband

Hongbin close her eyes tightly as she keep struggling to escape from the man's grip. Suddenly she feel her hands free from the grip. As she open her eyes, she saw the ert man is fighting with a mask man. 

Mr Kim swing his fist and punch the disturber. The mask man fall back on the desk when he recieve the hard punch from the man. He fastly get on his feet and dodge another punch from the man. 

He then fastly punch Mr Kim's stomach that make the man hold his stomach. The mask man take this chance to lift his leg and kick Mr Kim down. It make the man fall down, lying perfectly on the floor on his face. 

Hongbin sit on the corner of the bed hugging her knees tightly. She still shivering while crying. The mask man open his mask and fastly walk toward the shivering girl. When Hongbin know who he is, she fastly hug the boy tightly.

"You're fine now," said Sanghyuk as he rubbing Hongbin's back lovingly. He hug the girl and let her crying. He know that girl still in shock and fear from what has happen. 

"You'll be fine. I will protect you. We will protect you," said Sanghyuk as he cup Hongbin's face look at her lovingly. Hongbin still crying but this time in happy feeling. She nod her head few time as she smile widely. Sanghyuk slowly kiss the girl. They look at each other lovingly with a wide smile.

"Lets go. Noona is waiting for us," said Sanghyuk as he lift Hongbin. It make Hongbin yelp and automatically hold Sanghyuk's neck. 

"I'm fine. I still can walk," said Hongbin as she look at her boyfriend.

"I know. But, still I want to do it," reply Sanghyuk as he give a peck on Hongbin's lips. Hongbin just smile and let the boy bring her out from the room.

"Finally. I though both of you are doing something in the room," scold Hakyeon as she pull down her mask revealing her face. 

"Sorry," said Sanghyuk as he smile shyly. Hongbin also smile while looking at the girl. Hakyeon smike in relief when she saw that girl just fine.

"Lets go before they wake up," said Hakyeon as she lead them out from the house.