Danger

My Future Husband

Its been a week since the wedding. Wonshik and Jaehwan stay at Cha's mansion. Mr Cha insist that they should live there. Both of them cannot disagree with that man and stay there as he want. 

"So, where you want to go for your honeymoon?" Ask Mr Cha. They are having breakfast together.

"We do not think about it yet, dad," reply Jaehwan as she look at the man. Wonshik nod his head agree on his wife's answer. 

"Okay, if you have decide on it tell me. I'll prepare everything for you," said Mr Cha. Jaehwan and Wonshik just nod their head. 

"So, who's next?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at Hakyeon, Hongbin and Sanghyuk. His question make them choking. They look at each other and send signal through their eyes. 

"Hakyeon?" Mr Cha look at his daughter. 

"Well, its depend on Taekwoon. If he propose me, we'll be married," reply Hakyeon as she blushing. Mr Cha nod his head.

"Hongbin? Sanghyuk?"Mr Cha change his target. 

"I already propose her, but she still does not give her answer," told Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin.

"If that the problem, I can't say anything. Just take your time, Hongbin," said Mr Cha as he hold smile at the girl. Hongbin just nod her head before kicking Sanghyuk's leg because bringing up that matter. Sanghyuk hold his leg while looking at Hongbin with sad eyes.

Suddenly, Hakyeon's phone is ringing. "Hello. What?" Shout Hakyeon in shock. She look at her family in worries.

"We'll meet later, Minhyuk. Ok, bye," Hakyeon end the call. 

"What happen, unnie?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Hakyeon in worried. The other also look at Hakyeon waiting for her answer.

"Mr Kim. He runaway," told Hakyeon. Her shock news make all of them gasp in shock. They look at each other in worried. Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand tightly. 

"How?" Ask Mr Cha. He really feel worried on his children's safety especially Hakyeon. Mr Kim threat to kill her before. 

"I don't know. Later I'll meet Minhyuk and officer Ma to discuss about this," reply Hakyeon. She fastly eat her food and drink her coffee. 

"I'll go first," said Hakyeon as she stand up to leave.

"Be careful, Hakyeon," said Mr Cha as he look at his daughter worriedly. 

"I will, dad. All of you, stay in this house," said Hakyeon before she leave them. 

***

"How this can happen, officer Ma?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the policeman.

"Mr Kim pretend to be sick. On the way to the hospital, the ambulance got attack by few armed men. The policeman who's escorting Mr Kim got kill," told officer Ma. Its look like, that man has partner in crime with him. Wait! How can she forget about that woman. Now, she feel so stupid to believe that the woman will change. 

***

Hakyeon drove her car toward Taekwoon's cafe. Suddenly, someone walk across the road and Hakyeon accidently hit the person. She fastly walk out from her car to check weither the person is okay or not.

"Are you okay, sir?" Ask Hakyeon as she shake the body. She then turn over the body slowly. Suddenly, she feel like something sting on her neck. That man inject her with something that make she feel weak and lost her consciousness. 

With her last strengthness, she can see and feel that man lift her and put her into a car. After that, the darkness take over her completely.