Fall in love?

My Future Husband

After that day, Hakyeon and Wonshik become closer. They always hang out together. Wonshik always come to Hakyeon's office to invite her for launch. Hakyeon also do the same.

Other people think that they both already fall in love to each other, but wrong. Its not completely wrong, just what they think is wrong. They love each other but just as a family and friend. Only that not more. Its already two week they know each other and in that time, Hakyeon has learn many things about a person named Kim Wonshik. Now she know how difficult his live is.

***

"So, where should we go?" Ask Hakyeon as she drive her car to nowhere. She doesn't know where to go.

"Emm how about Startlight cafe," suggest Wonshik. He actually know about the cafe from someone.

"Starlight cafe? Where is it actually? Why I never hear about this cafe?" Ask Hakyeon as she stop her car and look at Wonshik.

"Its not far from your office. If I'm not mistaken, it only two block from your office. And you never hear it because it just opened few days ago and you has been busy with your work to able realise about the new cafe," reply Wonshik long. He has been comfortable with Hakyeon and able to talk to her freely. 

"Why you nagging at me like an ahjumma? Who you hang out with accept me until you become like that?" Ask Hakyeon as she start to drive to the cafe mention by Wonshik. 

"Well, its quite nice and simple. I like it," comment Hakyeon as she enter the cafe. Wonshik just nod his head agree with what his noona said. 

"Welcome to Starlight cafe. What do you want to order, miss and mister?" Ask the barista who standing behind the counter. Hakyeon who is looking at the cake quickly look up when she hear the soft voice. What she saw much more shocker. She saw an angel. An angel who wearing white shirt with red hairs looking at her coldly. It look like his stare able to look deep into her heart. The boy is blushing when Hakyeon just stare at him without saying any words.

"Noona, what do you want to eat?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the cake. He's not looking at his noona to realise what kind of situation he's in right now. His voice make Hakyeon back to real life. Hakyeon just bow her head slightly as a gesture of sorry. The other just nod his head replying on Hakyeon's bow. 

"Noona, what do you want to eat?" Wonshik repeat the question as he still look at the cake. Its look like he cannot decide weither he want to buy cheesecake or tiramisu. 

"Just take both. We can share," suggest Hakyeon. Wonshik nod his head fastly as he show his cute smile.

"What do you want to drink?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her dongsaeng and then the menu.

"Emm I want americano," order Wonshik.

"I want moccha latte,"order Hakyeon as she look at the barista. 'Jung Taekwoon,' Hakyeon read the nametag wear by the barista. 

"I'll send to you later, thank you," said Taekwoon as he give changes to Hakyeon. 

"Okay, thank you," reply Hakyeon as she take the changes.

Their hands touch a bit that sent an electric shock to Hakyeon. She never feel something like that before. When she look at the the handsome barista, she realise the man is blushing. Its so cute that make Hakyeon cannot change her attention at other things. Wonshik who again unaware with the situation pull Hakyeon's hand to an empty table. He is rushing because there only one table that available. 

"Omo, our Taekwoon has been fall in love," said one of the employees. 

"Wha... what? I'm not," reply Taekwoon as he blushing. He does not know why, but he feel attract with the tan woman. 

When the woman enter the cafe, she look so shining and beautiful. She look so pretty amd make Taekwoon's heart beating loudly. 'Has he found his soulmate?' Taekwoon ask to himself. At first he lost his words. But, the words just came out without he knowing. He still a professional in doing his job.

When the woman look at him, his heart stop. He confident it stop. The time also stop. He just stare at the woman until her company talk something. He is blushing right now. How can he stare at someone who already has a boyfriend.

Taekwoon sometimes look at Hakyeon who is talking with Wonshik. When he saw Hakyeon look back at him, he fastly focus back on what he doing. 

"This for table two," said Eunkwang as he give two cups of drink to Taekwoon.

"Why you give it to me?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the man.

"Well, I though you want to see the girl," reply Eunkwang as he look at Hakyeon.

"I'm... I'm not," Taekwoon is stuttering as he blushing.

"Just admit it, Taekwoon. Well, I won't blame you if you fall in love with the girl. She's beautiful and quite hot," said Eunkwang as he smile at Taekwoon.

"As what we can see, the woman already has a boyfriend. Look how happy they are," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon and Wonshik talking.

"There no hurt if you just go send this drink to them," said Eunkwang as he left the coffee with Taekwoon. The latter sigh heavily before  he take a deep breathe. 

"Here your americano and moccha latte. Please enjoy the drink," said Taekwoon as he put the cups on the table.

"Thank you," Hakyeon look at the barista and smile. Taekwoon without he know, he smile back at his new favourite customer. 

"Ouch, its hot," Wonshik yelp as he fan his burn tongue. 

"Yah, Kim Wonshik, be careful. You know its hot right. Cold it down first before you drink," scold Hakyeon as she give tissues to the poor man.

"Okay noona. Sorry," Wonshik take the tissues as he pouting.

"Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute," Hakyeon look at Wonshik while smiling. Taekwoon also agree with the woman as he also look at Wonshik.

"Taekwoon oppa," called someone that make all three of them turn their attention to a woman who walking toward them while smiling.

Her appearance make Taekwoon smile. Hakyeon without she know also smile when she saw the cute woman even when she don't know her. What make she feel more weird, Wonshik is looking at the woman with a big wide smile. He just stare at the woman without blinking his eyes.