Explain

My Future Husband

"Hongbin, this is Mr Kim, Hakyeon's future father-in-law," introduce Mr Cha. Hongbin bow to Mr Kim as she shivering. She recognise that man. Mr Kim hold out his hand to shake hand with Hongbin. His ert eyes start scanning at Hongbin's body. Hongbin shake her hand with Mr Kim and fastly pull over her hand when that man want to kiss her hand. Hakyeon sees what the ert man want to do.

"You go first and explain to them what actually happen. I'll come later," said Hakyeon to Wonshik. That boy nod his head and walk toward Jaehwan and Taekwoon. They actually want to leave when they hear the shocking truth. But, Sanghyuk fastly stop them saying that there another truth behind that news. 

"Dad, Mr Kim, can I steal this beautiful girl for awhile," said Hakyeon as she put her hand around Hongbin's arm. She can feel that girl shaking. She can sense that the girl is afraid on Mr Kim. 

"Of course. Lets continue our discussion inside, Mr Kim," said Mr Cha as he smile at his daughter. 

"Hakyeon, where Wonshik?" Ask Mr Kim as he look around to find that boy.

"He's there talking with my friends. That why I come to find Hongbin. I want to introduce her to my friends," lie Hakyeon as she give a sweet smile at Mr Kim. 

"Don't worry about him, Mr Kim. Lets go," said Mr Cha as he pat Mr Kim's shoulder. That man look at Mr Cha and give a nicest smile that make Hakyeon want to punch that face very much. They walk together into the house and disappear from their sight. Hakyeon sigh and look at shivering Hongbin. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Hongbin in worried. 

"I'm... I'm fine. I'm just feel quite uncomfortable. I'm not used to be in a crowd place like this. I think I need some fresh air," reply Hongbin before she left that place. Her weird action make Hakyeon become more worried. She wave her hand motion to her secretary to come to her.

"Minhyuk, I want you to investigate the connection between Mrs Lee and Mr Kim. I think there something going on between them," order Hakyeon to her secretary. Minhyuk nod his head.

"And how about what I told you to do before?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Minhyuk.

"Done, miss Hakyeon," reply Minhyuk.

"Good, we will discuss on it later," said Hakyeon as she smile in satisfy.

"Ok miss," reply Minhyuk as he bow his head before he leave Hakyeon. She sigh before she walk toward her friends.

"Sanghyuk, can you look over Hongbin? She look quite uncomfortable," said Hakyeon as she sit back on her seat. Sanghyuk nod his head before he stand to find the girl.

"I think she's at the garden," continue Hakyeon. As he hear that, he fastly leave them and walk toward the garden.

"So, have you told them everything?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Wonshik. That boy nod his head as he look at Jaehwan.

"I'm sorry for not telling what really happen," said Hakyeon as she look at Jeahwan and Taekwoon.

"Its okay. We understand," reply Taekwoon as he smile at that girl. 

"But, can you two stop this marriage?" Ask Jaehwan in worried. She understand what happen and she trust that those two really do not have any feeling at each other. But, still she feel worried.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure this marriage never happen," reply Hakyeon confidently. Jaehwan nod her head as she hold Wonshik's hand tightly. Hakyeon smile looking at them and then look at Taekwoon.

"I hope whatever you plan, it will be working," said Taekwoon as he smile. The smile look like it forced. Hakyeon know Taekwoon also feel worried. 

"I know it will work. I don't think I can married with someone other than you," reply Hakyeon as she stare at Taekwoon straight into his eyes. It make Taekwoon blushing and look at Hakyeon with big smile.